August 2015 Moms
Options

So..

I'm just going to drop this HERE.

Please tell me that you like Star Wars.

Re: So..

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love Star Wars and I watched the new trailer hours ago.

This post reminds me of this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FJTCYdZTj2A

Sorry, I'm on mobile so I hope the link works. It's Star Wars retold by someone who has never seen it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @SidraJedi - Oh good! I nerdgasmed so hard over it earlier. haha

I'll have to check out that link :)
  • Options
    Omg, I'm dying. rofl
  • Options
    @YogiKC0519 - LOTR and The Hobbit are great :)

Star Wars was a part of my childhood. It's such a classic! (the older ones)
  • Options
    I love the hobbit and LOTR books. I'm not a fan of the movies. I actually fell asleep in the theater watching the battle for helm's deep when I went to see the movie in the theater!!!
  • Options
    @NotElsie‌ I'M SO EXCITED!!!! I had a dream that DH watched it without me last night and I was so angry :\">
  • Options
    My confession...I am completely bored by the Lord of the Rings movies! I've tried watching them, but I fall asleep every time. DH loves them, but I call them, collectively, "Walk walk walk, Fight fight fight!"

Love Star Wars though!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    @WafflesFriendsWork‌ I don't know if I can wait a year! Haha

Can you believe our babies will be here before we get to go see it?
  • Options
    LOVE Star Wars! I just ordered these jammies for my son a few minutes ago.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

beach
  • Options
    NotElsie said:
    Can you believe our babies will be here before we get to go see it?
    @NotElsie-- I was scrolling down to add my name to the list of geeks (I <3 Star Wars, LOTR, Trek, Stargate, Marvel, and the list goes on and on...) when I saw your most recent post. I totally froze and had to wrap my head around that one! lol
    ____

Me: 28 | DH: 35

TTC: since 9/2013
    BFP: 11/28/2014 (!!!)
    EDD: 8/4/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

beach
  • Options
    Add me to the list of Star Wars fans, although the original trilogy will always be the best. I have to confess though that I didn't like the recent trailer very much because of all the different people talking that you can't see...the disembodied voices...it made it hard for me to understand the plot.

rainbowsSiggy picimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @SpartyKim - I kind of took it as more of a teaser. Hopefully they will release another trailer or two before the movie comes out next year.
  • Options
    @vsandbrook I'm so happy to see that! I was really hoping I'd have some fellow geeks :)
  • Options
    @NotElsie: Absolutely. I have several geeky announcement ideas in my head, including the classic "Loading..." shirt from ThinkGeek to something Jadzia Dax of DS9. So many fandoms; so many great references! :D
    ____

Pregnancy Ticker

beach
  • Options
    mj0011 said:
    Is this where I FFFC that I have never seen Star Wars?
    I've seen a few and can't remember much of any of them, so I'm kinda in your boat too.
  • Options
    NotElsie said:
    @WafflesFriendsWork‌ I don't know if I can wait a year! Haha Can you believe our babies will be here before we get to go see it?
    DH turned to me and said "We'll definitely need to get a babysitter."  What a strange concept!  
  • Options
    Thought this would be the right thread for this...
    ____

Pregnancy Ticker

beach
  • Options
    Oh man, I need a Star Wars onesie!
  • Options
    DH made me watch the trailer a few days ago! 
                        imageimage

image  imageimage
                      imageimage

TTC #1 since November 2011
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility, probable endometriosis
    Feb-April 2013: Femara + TI: BFN
    May - September 2013:  Follistim + Ovidrel + IUI#1-4 = BFN
    IVF # 1 November 2013: transferred 1 perfect blast = BFN
    IVF # 2 April 2014: Endo scrape, transferred 2 blasts = BFP!! (first ever!), CP
    FET #1 June 2014: transferred 2 blasts = BFFN
    New Dx: Repeat Implantation Failure
     IVF # 3 November 2014 = BFP!!  Beta #1 9dp5t 272  Beta # 2 11dp5dt 626
    It's Twins! 
    *everyone welcome*
  • Options
    SidraJedi said:

I love the hobbit and LOTR books. I'm not a fan of the movies. I actually fell asleep in the theater watching the battle for helm's deep when I went to see the movie in the theater!!!

I snuck an energy drink into the theater, and woke up when it was spilling all over me. So yeah, I fell asleep too.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I found some super cute Star Wars nursery ideas on Pinterest - so now H has that in his head that were doing a Star Wars nursery...have to say they were pretty cute - but I'm not that overly fond of them - I do like them though
  • Options
    I have to students in my K-class that I'm almost a little jealous of their love for Star Wars. They know everything there is to know about it (and are best friends because of it). When we clap out syllables or rhyme, they always interject some sort of Star Wars reference! Jedi, okay. Padame?! What the heck is that?!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"