Trying to Get Pregnant

FFFC - Holiday Edition

Wine&CupcakesWine&Cupcakes member
edited November 2014 in Trying to Get Pregnant
I know many of you lucky ladies aren't working today so this hasn't been posted yet.

If I'm an idiot and missed it, just ignore.

Let 'em rip, ladies!

TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Holiday Movie:
~Santa Claus is Coming to Town~

TTC #1: July 2014
Me: 31  DH: 29
DX (me): Inborn error of metabolism - protein restriction, metabolic formula & weekly blood tests
DNA Results (7/1): DH is NOT a carrier for my genetic disorder! 
7/3: Metabolic clinic gave the green light to TTC - holy crap!

Re: FFFC - Holiday Edition

• ##1 I fed my child fried crescent rolls with jelly for breakfast. They were delicious. (She also had yogurt and berries so I'm not a complete deviant)

#2 - Wednesday was CD1 but I'm not completely devastated because I have my new Lunette cup as a consolation prize. So far I kinda love it

What Are Your Thoughts on Tap Dancing Penguins?

• Loading the player...
  • Huge hugs @Wine&Cupcakes! Enjoy all of your leftovers!

Me: 25 DH: 26
    Married 11/12/11
    BFP 12/17/11
    DS 8/29/12 via C-section
    TFAS 3/2014
    BFP #2 5/25/15 EDD 2/4/2016
    It's a BOY!
  • Hugs @Wine&Cupcakes‌ I would send pie if it would make it through the mail!

• @missdaisy925‌ I would do the same thing! Congrats on the win :)
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• @missdaisy925 well, if you were to do a poll I'm sure some would say it's tacky but who cares! I'm a cheap bitch so anything that saves me money is a win. Besides, I'm sure they will all enjoy what you give them and they don't need to know you won them :)
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• Nikolie93 said:
    @missdaisy925‌ I would do the same thing! Congrats on the win :)
    Thank you! I was hoping it wasn't too tacky, you know?
    One Christmas I used my reward points on my credit card to get a bunch of giftcards that I used as gifts. Not tacky one bit.

I do this every year! It saves us money and everyone gets the giftcards they asked for!
    Me: 30   DH:31 
    Married 9/2010
    TTC 10/2013
    RE Help from 10/2014-10/2016 (11 failed IUIs, a corrective surgery, and a donor embryo cycle)
    9/2016-transferred two donor embies
    BFP 9/29/26 EDD June 11
    BabyGaga BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm silently judging everyone's Christmas decorations in our neighborhood because I haven't put mine up yet and I'm a little jealous. Once I have mine up I'll feel better. 

Love: April 2012
    Married: November 23, 2013
    TTC #1 September 2014
    **BFP January 12th 2015  EDD September 22nd 2015**
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • When someone says that they're in their late teens or early 20s, they don't have a college degree, and they're "well-established in their career", I judge them. A stable job isn't the same as being well-established in a career.

Also, I was unreasonably excited to wear Christmas pajamas last night, and I'm using the fact that this is CD1 to justify my bitchy thoughts.

• I took all the extra leftovers from my IL's and told them it was so me and DH could have it for dinner tonight.

And then I took it all to work to help me cope with my 16hr shift today. Sorry, DH!

Oh, and yesterday I officially became the person who cries at BFP announcements - I did good all week, but after the 6th pregnancy announcement of the week (that I received first thing in the a.m. via text from an acquaintance), followed by a BFN, I lost my shit.

I'm obviously winning best person of the week award.

I'm sorry, hope the day gets better. ((HUGS))

Same. Sending good vibes your way.
    Me: 33
    Him: 35
    Together since 2005, Married: 10/8/11
    TTC #1:  August 2014

• Nikolie93 said:

@missdaisy925‌ I would do the same thing! Congrats on the win :)

Thank you! I was hoping it wasn't too tacky, you know?

I would completely do the same thing!

• FFFC- as soon as we got to my parents' house yesterday we found out my uncle had died the night before... Thanksgiving was a bust.  So I have been drinking and obsessively eating sugar ever since (including getting up in the middle of the night for pecan pie balls multiple time)
  • @kemcc13- thanks I really appreciate that
  • @lvlyldybmp‌ -so sorry for your loss ((hugs))
    Me: 30   DH:31 
    Married 9/2010
    TTC 10/2013
    RE Help from 10/2014-10/2016 (11 failed IUIs, a corrective surgery, and a donor embryo cycle)
    9/2016-transferred two donor embies
    BFP 9/29/26 EDD June 11
    BabyGaga BabyFruit Ticker
  • bouncinsolbouncinsol member
    edited November 2014
    @fuzzylogic‌ that sounds like the worst. I made a cranberry cherry sauce and my mother insisted on still opening up a can of cranberry jelly for the table. Even though she knew I was already bringing mine. So annoying.

Edit: typo

• @lvlyldybmp‌ so sorry for your loss. ((Hugs))
  • @lvlyldybmp I'm so sorry for your loss.  My thoughts are with you and your family

• @lvlyldybmp‌ so sorry for your loss. T&P's with your family. 

• Can I FFFC for H? His absolute favorite Christmas song is Wham!'s Last Christmas. Since we're on Christmas station time now, every time it comes on he has to turn it up and sing along. But only the Wham! version (he's also a huge fan of Careless Whisper).

He despises the John Lennon Happy Xmas (War is Over) -- any version. He's got it down to a science of turning it off when he first hears it and turning it on just as it ends.

TTC #1 since 11/2012
    Me-31, H-27
    **Loss 1-Cycle 7(June 2013) at 5w6d-CP**Loss 2-Cycle 11(October 2013) at 5w4d-CP**
    **Loss 3-Cycle 14 (January-February 2014)-M/C dx 2/10, EP dx 2/24, MTX 2/25**
    Beta Hell--hCG finally down to 0 - 6/20/14
    SA normal. Genetic testing normal. Hormonal testing normal.
    HSG 6/30/14 - found blocked left tube and 2 'bubbles' on uterine wall.
    Hysteroscopy/Lap--8/4/14 - Tubes unblocked. Polyps removed from uterine wall. Septum removed.
     9/30/14--Off the bench! Unmedicated TI through December 2014
    BFP 12/14/14!!! Beta #1, 12/16: 990 Beta #2, 12/18: Over 2000! Beta #3, 12/22: over 8000!
     U/S #1, 12/23: gestational sac, possible heartbeat
    U/S #2, 12/30: HEARTBEAT! 128bpm, measuring right on at 7w EDD: 8/19/2015
    U/S #3, 1/9: BPM in the 180s, IT'S HAPPENING!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @lvlyldybmp‌ - I'm so sorry to hear this. T&Ps for you and yours.
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Holiday Movie:
    ~Santa Claus is Coming to Town~

TTC #1: July 2014
    Me: 31  DH: 29
    DX (me): Inborn error of metabolism - protein restriction, metabolic formula & weekly blood tests
    DNA Results (7/1): DH is NOT a carrier for my genetic disorder! 
    7/3: Metabolic clinic gave the green light to TTC - holy crap!
  • Big hugs to @Wine&Cupcakes and @lvlyldybmp. Very sorry to hear about CD1 @SpartanChick88 and @Almachs0786 :(

I don't really have anything good today. I guess my FFFC would be I really don't like Christmas carols. The only one I really like is Oh Holy Night. All the other ones get on my nerves and instead of making me get in the holiday spirit, they do the opposite.
    Me: 29 DH: 34 Married 9/8/12 Started TTC 10/01/12
    Dx: Hypothalamic amenorrhea by RE in 2/2013
          Provera + Ovidrel trigger = BFP #1 3/24/13
    DD born 11/12/13
    TTC #2 since 9/01/14
    Tamoxifen + Ovidrel trigger = CP (cycle 3)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Suess

TTGP January Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails

• Today was dh's brothers wedding, and after dinner family is going back up for drinks. DS fell asleep on the way back from dinner, and I told dh I would stay back at the hotel room with him. Mainly because I need some time to relax, and decompress.

1999- Dx Prolactinoma

8-25-2012 - Lucas born via C-section at 38 Weeks 2 days
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• I'm drinking wine while watching Intervention and that seems effed up, but I'm too involved now to change the channel. I know this show has been on tv awhile but I've never actually watched it!
    30. Michigan. Married.  TTC #1.
    Jan. Siggy Challenge; Exercise Fail
  • I'm drinking wine while watching Intervention and that seems effed up, but I'm too involved now to change the channel. I know this show has been on tv awhile but I've never actually watched it!
    I love that show!!! It boggles my mind how awful some peoples' stories are but it is so intriguing and I'm always pulling for them.
    Me: 29 DH: 34 Married 9/8/12 Started TTC 10/01/12
    Dx: Hypothalamic amenorrhea by RE in 2/2013
          Provera + Ovidrel trigger = BFP #1 3/24/13
    DD born 11/12/13
    TTC #2 since 9/01/14
    Tamoxifen + Ovidrel trigger = CP (cycle 3)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Suess

TTGP January Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails

• edited November 2014

I'm drinking wine while watching Intervention and that seems effed up, but I'm too involved now to change the channel. I know this show has been on tv awhile but I've never actually watched it!

I love that show!!! It boggles my mind how awful some peoples' stories are but it is so intriguing and I'm always pulling for them.

-----end quote-----

Yeah I am rooting for this lady big time, but I also feel like I should be watching this show from behind a curtain or like in some bushes.

ETA: mobile fail
    30. Michigan. Married.  TTC #1.
    Jan. Siggy Challenge; Exercise Fail
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"