TTC After a Loss

Thanksgiving Blanket Fort

2»

Re: Thanksgiving Blanket Fort

• Huge hugs @rslh10‌ that would have been horrible. :(
  • :x :x Everyone. I love you. You guys really helped me last night!!! Thank you!!! (Also, no wine because the don't drink @-) :(( )
  • Loading the player...
  • @rslh10‌ damn it, I'm so sorry you had to sit next to someone pregnant, more sorry that YH made that comment and even more sorry there was no alcohol.*hug*

I hope everyone has a better day today now that the holiday is over.

I'm going to stay in the blanket fort today, curled up in a ball in the corner. This cold has moved into my chest and I coughed so much last night I pulled a muscle in my back side. Happy 4 day weekend!

I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• @Nikolie93‌ I hope your cold goes away!! And @cavewmn‌ I hope the dog calms down for you :)
  • @cavewmn‌ that's odd about your dog yelping. Is it just random or is it continuous?

@rslh10‌ thanks!
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• @rslh10 I am sorry that sounds awful, next time smuggle in a flask!

@cavewmn I think that warm milk will be happening today, she is already one bottle in.  I bought four more this morning.  I am not sure she can go a day without, I am a little concerned, but if she passes out I don't have to listen to her.  
  • @cavewmn I have a friend who always traveled to holidays with a flask "in case of emergencies".  

MH gave up and is taking a nap, even my Dad walked out of the room!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"