January 2013 Moms
Options

I'm thankful for...

Each and every one of my bump mamas! Thank you for being such a supportive and uplifting group of women. I would truly have been lost without you and your advice and good humor throughout this parenting journey.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Our little Samosa arrives in January!

Re: I'm thankful for...

• Options
    I met a group of moms at Baby Time at our library when DS was 6 months old. All of our kids are within 4 months of each other and now we're all pregnant again and due within months of each other. One of them actually had her second this morning! I'm thankful to have such great group of moms to hang out with on a rainy afternoon and watch our kids grow up together.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for starting thankful Thursday for me!!

BFP #1: 05/2012 DS born 12/30/12

BFP #2: 02/2014 Natural M/C 03/2014 @ 7 weeks

BFP #3: 06/2014 EDD: 02/17/2015 M/C @ 7w2d, D&E 7/15/14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so very thankful for all of you as well! I loved that we get to "watch" all these babies grow up together. I love hearing about all their developments and milestones. This truly is a great board :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am also so thankful to have a place to come where other moms and their kids are going through the same stages we are. It's great to share in the milestones our kids achieve and the fears we have as moms. My favorite is Instagram where I see the adorable pictures of everyone's LO. You ladies are awesome!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"