February 2013 Moms
Options

Thank you.

I never realized when people said we were the nice board what that meant. I have tried in my second pregnancy to drift over to my new bmb but it's brutal. All they do is complain and belittle people on their postings and play bump police. It's out of control! I have no idea how I would have survived the first pregnancy or year without being able to ask stupid questions or have a safe place. I'm sure this will be copied and posted over there too but that's okay.

Re: Thank you.

• Options
    I think it does calm down a bit after the first trimester, a little more after the second, more the third, and a sh!t ton after birth. I remember @lbonga1‌, @Rosebean‌, @JRomeH‌, @kleigh926‌ and Octobermama (sorry! Can't remember which number id, Octobermama!) All saying the same thing about our other bmbs. I definitely think that Au14 is very different from Feb13, but they've chilled quite a bit and are mostly pretty nice any more.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Options
    Yeah, I think the BMB's tend to be more active in the beginning and then kinda calm down a bit as time goes on. Just think about how many active posters we used to have and how many are still here! I know we're 2 1/2 years out, but still. I'm all for a little snark if it's warranted, but people definitely go overboard sometimes. Blame it on their hormones and then you can really watch them get riled up ;)
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm half way done this pregnancy and things are still bat shit crazy. I've given up. Being in my 30s I have no time for Internet fights!
  • Options
    @BBS! what BMB are you on?

I agree, my new one is rude to most people about most things posted (July15). 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    I feel the same way about my new BMB. I just ignore it...so stupid. 
  • Options
    I felt the same way about Dec14...I was out after a couple of weeks.  Feb13 FTW.

• Options
    April 2015.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"