Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Thanksgiving Thanks

im up at the crack of dawn putting the turkey in the oven. What are you thankful for this year? Even those of you not celebrating (American) Thanksgiving.

~**~Me (27) <3 DH (30)~**~
**Love = August 12, 2012**
**Marriage = July 4, 2014**
**Baby Carriage = TBD**

Anniversary

Re: Thanksgiving Thanks

• Options
    cluckstercluckster member
    edited November 2014
    What am I NOT thankful for, really.

I'm thankful for my husband, my son, good health for all 3 of us, a great extended family, in laws that are wonderful (yep you heard me!), our new townhouse....food, food is awesome. I'm also thankful that coffee and wine exist. Happy Thanksgiving to all ! Even those outside the U.S.!

edit: clarification

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

peer into my ute

TTGP January Siggy Challenge:
  • Options
    cluckster said:

What am I not thankful for? My husband, my son, good health for all 3 of us, a great extended family, in laws that are wonderful (yep you heard me!), our new townhouse....food, food is awesome.

Are you sure you are NOT thankful for all those things?
    Me:31 DH: 32
    Together since 08/2008
    Laparotomy to remove 8cm dermoid cyst 07/2014
    TTC#1 since 10/2014
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @meerkatmillie - ha, you're right, that's confusing how it read. I meant to say: I am thankful for so many things that "what am I NOT thankful for?" would be the tougher question. 

peer into my ute

TTGP January Siggy Challenge:
  • Options
    I'm thankful for my health, my happiness, my wonderful husband, my loving family, our beautiful home

~**~Me (27) <3 DH (30)~**~
    **Love = August 12, 2012**
    **Marriage = July 4, 2014**
    **Baby Carriage = TBD**

Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm thankful for my family and so excited to see them all today.
    I'm thankful for my H, he's helped with so much this week to get ready for the holiday.
    And i'm thankful for the pumpkin spice latte I'm guzzling.
    BFP #1- m/c @ 8 weeks (dec '14)

• Options
    I am thankful for my family. We are having Thanksgiving on Saturday now due to the snow, I am thankful I am healthy so I can play/clean up the snow. I am also thankful for my 3yo DD, our new home, and for friends.

TTGP December siggy challenge
    workout fail

Married 5/22/10, DD born 8/24/11, ttc #2 sept '14
     5wks

• Options
    I am thankful for my two adorable, hilarious boys. I am thankful for my awesome husband who is currently making us breakfast while we watch toons. I am thankful that everyone is in good (isn) health at the moment. I am also thankful for my amazing friends and family.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Thankful for my wonderful H and our families. The last few years have been tough for us, but it feels like we are all finally getting it together.
  • Options
    I am thankful for my family, wonderful friends, my house, my new mini van, food, stable careers, and so much more!
    DS#1 5/31/12
    DS#2 5/11/13
    #3 EDD 8/7/15
  • Options
    I'm thankful for my family and for being given the knowledge to get my health on track.  I'm thankful for our home and stable jobs, and my H who's been so supportive in my decision to go back to school and change my career.  
    Me: 33
    Him: 35
    Together since 2005, Married: 10/8/11
    TTC #1:  August 2014

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    There is so much to be thankful for right now. I'm thankful for my family- especially DD, I'm so proud of that kiddo. 
    I'm thankful for my good job where I'm appreciated, the opportunity to go back to school (even if I curse that decision while wading through homework!), and for our home.

Some sillies that I'm thankful for- good coffee, not having (much) homework this weekend, KT tape, my Bogs snow boots, and that my cranberry bliss bars didn't burn!
  • Options

I am thankful that we have only one stop for Thanksgiving dinner today, as opposed to 3 that we had to do last year.  I am also thankful for the fried turkey that  we will eat today. YUM. And all of the typicals... my husband and family.  Also super thankful that I don't have to go to work tomorrow!

Have a safe and happy day, ladies! Stay warm!

Married 10/4/2014 (10-4, good buddy!)
    Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18
    "It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.  You rarely win, but sometimes you do."  -Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mockingbird

• Options
    I'm thankful for my wonderful husband and furbabies, for being employed this year (last year at this time I was job hunting) and having an interview for an amazing opportunity coming up in December. I'm thankful for our families, neighbors and our home, and for many delicious meals coming up this weekend. And of course, I'm thankful for this board, which has kept me grounded and optimistic over the last six months.

Happy Thanksgiving, ladies!
    No longer posting on The Bump due to the appalling misconduct of the staff and of its parent company, the XO Group. Four thousand  active, engaged members do not represent "a few bad apples" and we are not trolls.
  • Options
    I am thankful for my sweet, caring, responsible husband, and the fact that I have a great support system in my family.
  • Options
    I'm thankful for so many things this year. Right now I'm thankful that it's just H and I for Thanksgiving, so I don't have to rush around like mad, and we can eat exactly what we want.

TTC #1 since 11/2012
    Me-31, H-27
    **Loss 1-Cycle 7(June 2013) at 5w6d-CP**Loss 2-Cycle 11(October 2013) at 5w4d-CP**
    **Loss 3-Cycle 14 (January-February 2014)-M/C dx 2/10, EP dx 2/24, MTX 2/25**
    Beta Hell--hCG finally down to 0 - 6/20/14
    SA normal. Genetic testing normal. Hormonal testing normal.
    HSG 6/30/14 - found blocked left tube and 2 'bubbles' on uterine wall.
    Hysteroscopy/Lap--8/4/14 - Tubes unblocked. Polyps removed from uterine wall. Septum removed.
     9/30/14--Off the bench! Unmedicated TI through December 2014
    BFP 12/14/14!!! Beta #1, 12/16: 990 Beta #2, 12/18: Over 2000! Beta #3, 12/22: over 8000!
     U/S #1, 12/23: gestational sac, possible heartbeat
    U/S #2, 12/30: HEARTBEAT! 128bpm, measuring right on at 7w EDD: 8/19/2015
    U/S #3, 1/9: BPM in the 180s, IT'S HAPPENING!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thankful for H, LOs, friends, family, my job, you ladies here at TTGP. Being able to celebrate at the happiest place on Earth is pretty freakin' awesome also! Thankful for those making sacrifices so that I have ability to be thankful for all of these things. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Me:  31  DH:  35
    Married:  7/3/2006
    DS:  3/3/2007  (emergency c-section) 
    MMC:  10/5/2010  D&C:  10/8/2010
    DD:  9/22/2011  (scheduled c-section)
  • Options
    I'm thankful to have family that feel like friends and friends that feel like family.

I'm thankful that my in-laws moved in with us from across the country to help care for DH so I can continue to work a job I love!
  • Options
    I'm thankful for my husband, house, careers, dogs, family and friends.
  • Options
    I am so thankful for my wonderful husband. He makes every day better than the last. we laugh together daily and that is one of the greatest blessings. I am thankful for all of my family and the love and support they give me. I'm thankful for the TTC journey that we are on and the family we have envisioned for ourselves. I'm thankful for this board and the women to support me and have helped me greatly with learning how to monitor my body to beat predict my fertile window.
  • Options
    I'm thankful for my DH, my RE, the money we have for the RE, my beautiful dogs, and all the supportive people I have found on here. Also.. alcohol! Especially around this time of year..
    Me: 25 Dh: 25 Married since July, 2011
    Diagnosed with PCOS 2010
    TTC since December, 2011 (SA is Normal)
    2012-tried natural w/Metformin 1500 mg
    11/12 -Saw an OB, bloodwork revealed everything normal except for highish blood sugar levels
    1/13: Clomid 50 mg - No response
    2/13: Clomid 100 mg O'd BFN
    3/13: Clomid 100 MG O'd BFN
    4/13-6/13: Clomid 150/200 mg O'd BFN 
    Stopped treatment because of money issues and began to try naturally again from June-October 2013
    Benched until November 2014 - Started seeing RE, discovered that lining was very thin
    November 2014: Started Femera 5 mg -No response BFN >:(
    December 2014: Upping Femera, injectables are the next step if I respond 
    Also: Changed RE, first appointment on Friday, so treatment is subject to change this month

3T December Siggy Challenge - Favorite Holiday movie scene
    The Christmas Story

• Options
    I'm so thankful for DH. He is the glue that has been holding me together throughout this really tough year. I don't know where I'd be without him.

Me-27 DH-29

TTC#1 January 2013

BFP February 27th 2014, MMC ended in D&C

Working on our rainbow!

Curious about my ute?

• Options
    I already posted a thankful post elsewhere but I'm doing it again here. :D

1) Family & good friends make my life very rich.

2) My relationship with Jesus Christ & that I have the security of salvation.

3) Our new (used) mini van. Someone can now sit by Princess Buttercup & she won't scream her face off everywhere we go.

4) Arrested Development, The Office & all the shows that make me laugh.

5) A huge buck ran out in front of me last night on my way home. Thankful I didn't hit him.

6) Aretha Franklin, Ray Charles, TobyMac & all the musicians that inspired me to pursue playing music.

7) My mom. A three time cancer surviving hero.

8) Sugar free Red Bull.

9) This forum. Seriously. I'm crazy about you guys & I'm so glad I've been able to know each of you.

10) *drops mic* I'm out!

• Options
    I am so thankful for H and my family who do nothing but support me. I am also so thankful for my recent promotion so I can continue to help support my family.
  • Options
    I am thankful for the restored faith in humanity that this board gave me! It is so nice to hear people reflecting on the good things in their lives. I am thankful for so much- my silly husband, who does so much to spoil me even when I don't deserve it, our sweet kitties, good families, our financial stability, our home, caring employers, the ability to help others, and continued raised temps (lol) to name a few. Here's to a wonderful community that help me keep my crazy under control so my husband can deal with me!
    Married 8-9-14
    Me 34 DH 33
    TTC #1 
    Hypothyroid

• Options
    I've realized in the last month or so that I have so much to be thankful for (after spending the previous months feeling not so fortunate - long story). All the "normal" stuff really, so I won't bore you all with that.
    However, I would like to say that despite my rocky landing here on the TTGP board, I am so incredibly thankful to have found my way here. I have learned so much more here just by reading comments from so many knowledgeable women. And I know I can always count on coming here for a good laugh when I need it too. This has become my "internet home" and I love it here (but also hope I get to leave soon lol).
  • Options
    I'm thankful for my wonderful husband, our puppy dog Maddux, my family, having somewhere to live and food to eat today, our vehicles, and our wonderful group of friends!

Love: April 2012
    Married: November 23, 2013
    TTC #1 September 2014
    **BFP January 12th 2015  EDD September 22nd 2015**
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"