June 2015 Moms
Options

AW! I am officially....

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: AW! I am officially....

• Options
    I dread the day we get a van. Lol I know we need it.. We have an 8 year old and a 10 year old and another on the way... We need the van but Im just not ready to take the plunge! I hear that its the most amazing thing ever though.. So who knows... Maybe next year
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't know if I support the mini-van, but I certainly support any attempt at board cleanup!
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Also joined the minivan ranks 2 days before my birthday.  Congrats.  You're official an adult (again.)

Also, yay, kitties!

DH came home...  "I kind of volunteered us for something - it's not in stone - but it kind of pushes our two pet rule (note: landlord has no limits on pets).  (Coworker) is deploying, and so is her boyfriend, and she was going to board her cat, but I kind of..."  "We'll watch her cat.  Provided our cats don't show an immediate inclination to murder her."  Yay, I get another kitty for a month or two!
    DS born 12/2012
    Little Squeaker due 6/2015
  • Options
    I'll join the kitty party!!!!! I refuse to get a minivan. DH wants one I said nope not a chance.image

January Siggy Challenge: Pinterest Fails:

imageimage
      imageimage
  • Options
  • Options
    Congrats! Enjoy it in good health!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

IAmPregnant Ticker

• Options
    Woohoo congrats!! I hope to join you someday, but I think we'll be waiting a bit yet.
  • Options
    musictchr25musictchr25 member
    edited November 2014
    Yay! Cars and kittens!!

Also, I leave work and come home to make some food and what the fuck happened here? Has that person been banned yet? I'm not even going to give them the read counts - I'm not opening those posts, so can someone fill me in - pretty please????

ETA- Caught up, but still didn't open any of the posts. Didn't realize this started on the earlier post from hell.
    --Amanda--
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Everyone I know who has joined the minivan club loves it! I keep teasing DH that we'll have to get one soon. He staunchly refuses. We'll see how he likes hoisting a baby in and out of an X Terra every day lol
  • Options
    Woot! Two cars! That kitten on the back... Awe, I so want a kitten right now... Goes off lurking to find kitten pics...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm happy for you and your new Taco Bell hauler! Nothing can stop you now, now go get some T-Bell!

• Options
    Congrats on freedom of 2nd car! Couldn't do mini-van myself but did the Durango with 3rd row(pretty much mini-van with different doors). Love the kitties!
    TTC since 2009 started going to RE 5/2011:
    Polyp removed/hypothyriod 6/2011
    7/2011 IUI#1 w/ 150 Follistim/Ovidrel trigger BFN
    8/2011 IUI#2 w/225 Follistim/Ovidrel trigger BFN
    10/2011 IUI#3 w/300 Follistim/Ovidrel trigger (BFP)
    beta #1: 195 beta#2: 502
    7/2013 Back to RE because my uterus is OLD Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Please stop showing pictures of Taco Bell! It doesnt exist here! The jealousy is strong in me!

Welcome to the minivan club! My first car was a vintage sports car (two-seater) but I would borrow my dad's minivan for longer trips/groups of friends. I hold no shame in saying how much I LOVED driving the minivan. Air conditioning, clock, radio, antilock brakes, automatic windows. Just wonderful. I then had a mazda 6, but upon moving to Europe I was carless until this June we finally purchased a minivan. I love it so much. We can fit a whole couch in that thing! But it should be noted that we take public transport to work most days, so it's for shopping on weekends, visitors, and when my husband works weird hours.
    J'15 January Signature Challenge: Pinterest Fail: I want to do one, but I was late in starting and now I'm too lazy to get in on it. This is how most of my pinterest fails normally occur, at least I didnt buy supplies.

TTC since March 2014
    BFP#1 09/25/2014 EDD 6/4/2015

BabyFetus Ticker
    imageimage
  • Options
    Congrats!  I had a two door car for the first 11 months of P's life.  It was torture and I didn't realize how hard it was to get him in and out until we upgraded to an SUV.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"