March 2015 Moms

PSA: Great Deals!

Re: PSA: Great Deals!

• Amazon has Graco 35% off right now & their prices are generally already lower so most of the prices are pretty good!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker

• The last target glitch didn't get undone for me. They had a buy 2 boxes of diapers & get a 20$ gift card. I ordered size 2 and size 3- they only charged me for 2 boxes but sent me 2 of each size. And they still sent the gift card. It didn't show up in my cart that way (that I noticed at the time) but I def only got charged for one of each.
  • Loading the player...
  • If anyone's looking to buy a crib, Babies R Us is having a sale on Sorelle Cribs! We bought ours today and they applied 4 discounts!! I guess the crib we got (Princeton lifetime/convertable crib with attached changer) was already 10% off (originally $399.99) then we had a 20% off coupon that they sent us in the mail. I opened up a credit card and got 10% off plus they added a 15% off discount for it being a special Saturday or something! The total cost at the end was $237 including tax. We'll be picking it up in the next week or so. Can't wait! We definitely got a steal! :)
  • If you go to www.kiinde.com and add the gift set to your cart, you can get it for 50% off with code PNPRSNT5. Shipping also goes down 50% with the code. Although I've never personally used this system, I've read good things and think it seems very cool/convenient especially for the sale price.
  • If you go to www.kiinde.com and add the gift set to your cart, you can get it for 50% off with code PNPRSNT5. Shipping also goes down 50% with the code. Although I've never personally used this system, I've read good things and think it seems very cool/convenient especially for the sale price.

I'm stoked about this deal! I just ordered it, thanks!

• edited November 2014
    NBR: Blu/DVD/Digital copy of The Lego Movie for 3.99 (plus shipping and tax, so mine came to about 8$) from Best Buy.

Not sure if this is a glitch, or just a surprise deal. But the movie is AWESOME! ;)

https://www.pennypinchinmom.com/lego-movie-blu-raydvd-combo-3-99/
  • Kohls Online already has their Black Friday deals up. Every 50$ you spend, you get 15$ Kohls Cash. 

Plus free shipping over 50$.

image image
    imageimage

• MrsH288 said:
    Diaper Deal:

Get a $15 Amazon gift card with the purchase of select Pampers economy boxes of diapers. I paid $33 AND got the $15 gift card so it comes out to about 14 cents a diaper for newborn size swaddlers. Not sure how long it lasts, but check it out!

https://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=10200600011
    Sweet!  I just bought some size 2's (my friend said she used those for a while) and got my $15 gift card too!

image  image

TTC #1 May 2014

BFP 7/4/14 ~ EDD 3/17/15

My Chart

BabyFetus Ticker
  • janda426janda426 member
    edited November 2014
    Edit never mind figured it out
  • IFL this thread.

Me tooooo
  • MrsH288 said:
    Diaper Deal:

Get a $15 Amazon gift card with the purchase of select Pampers economy boxes of diapers. I paid $33 AND got the $15 gift card so it comes out to about 14 cents a diaper for newborn size swaddlers. Not sure how long it lasts, but check it out!

thanks for the great deal!!! Just bought size 1 swaddlers $42.13 (plus they had a $1.50 coupon available to clip) plus a free $15 gift card  = 11 cents a diaper- great deal!!!
    :D

TTC Since July of 2010
    BFP: July 4th, 2014
    EDD: March 15, 2015

• MrsH288 said:
    Diaper Deal:

thanks for the great deal!!! Just bought size 1 swaddlers $42.13 (plus they had a $1.50 coupon available to clip) plus a free $15 gift card  = 11 cents a diaper- great deal!!!
    :D
    Anytime!
    They had size 1?! I tried getting 1's but they didn't seem to have them- off to re-check. Thanks for the heads up ;)
  • @jcar2‌ , where's the 7th gen sale??? We love their dipes.
    For Suzy and our M15 Loss Moms
  • There's a crib & 2 pack n plays on lightning deals in 8 minutes on anazon! We have the same crib in a different color & it's gorgeous/high quality!!
  • @jcar2‌ , where's the 7th gen sale??? We love their dipes.

I know you didn't ask me, but, it's woot.com under their kids deals
  • @MrsH288‌ how do you get the gift card?
  • janda426 said:

@MrsH288‌ how do you get the gift card?

You have to click on the specific $15 gift card on the link she posted & add it to your cart + the diapers. The charge adjusts to $0 at checkout.
  • babys2014 said:
    I got all the way to place order on the diaper/gift card deal and it didn't subtract the $15...confused..
    @babys2014 Mine didn't subtract the gift card from the total until the very last page, right before you place the order. It worked for me about an hour or so ago.

• babys2014 said:

It worked..I guess it didn't want me to change the diaper size...

What size did you get?

I ended up doing subscribe and save and got 20% off so it was $33 for 216 size 1 diapers. The gift card didn't work though :/
  • babys2014 said:

I had to get the newborn size..

I'll try it again with newborn size lol
  • Yeah I played around with it a lot to make it work. It turns out you can't change the # or size of the diapers -- you have to select one type of diapers from the link that was originally posted, and change nothing before you add to cart (DO clip the $1.50 coupon though! That still works!). Same thing with the gift card -- can't change it to the birthday print gift card or anything else. Just add the one on the link originally posted. 
  • Yeah I played around with it a lot to make it work. It turns out you can't change the # or size of the diapers -- you have to select one type of diapers from the link that was originally posted, and change nothing before you add to cart (DO clip the $1.50 coupon though! That still works!). Same thing with the gift card -- can't change it to the birthday print gift card or anything else. Just add the one on the link originally posted. 

I just tried again with the newborn size and it worked :)
  • MrsH288 said:

Diaper Deal:

Thanks! I got Nb & size 1 :)
  • Pish Posh Baby has a 20% off sitewide code (BFCM20) + free shipping on orders over $75! 

@katydid2014 The Keekaroo peanut changer is $64 & ships free with this deal. Best price I've seen! It's currently $92 on Amazon.
  • If anyone wants to throw more money at Pumpkin Patch USA like me then they have a new promo code out USNC that is good through midnight Saturday.  It gets you 30% off sale items, 60% off full priced items and free shipping.  My kids entire wardrobe is going to end up being from this place! 

You are evil.

I've seriously have bought so much from here already!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Carter's has everything 50% off (regular price merchandise) + you get an extra 10% off until 6pm (no exclusions - applies even to door busters & clearance!). Free shipping on orders >$50.

PLUS you can use one of the following codes to get an extra % off:

CABST30 = 30% off $60 of reg price merch
    CARHC8 = 25% off $40 of reg price merch
    DWFRIEND15 = 15% off any amount reg price merch 

I just got 26 separate items of clothing for $86 -- that's comparable to the prices at the second hand stores.

Someone take away my credit card...
    Well I just spent way too much money, but at least baby boy will be well dressed. Thanks for the extra promo codes!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • All clothes at target are 40% off. Fuck
  • janda426 said:

All clothes at target are 40% off. Fuck

And boots are buy one get one!
  • Carter's has everything 50% off (regular price merchandise) + you get an extra 10% off until 6pm (no exclusions - applies even to door busters & clearance!). Free shipping on orders >$50.

PLUS you can use one of the following codes to get an extra % off:

CABST30 = 30% off $60 of reg price merch
    CARHC8 = 25% off $40 of reg price merch
    DWFRIEND15 = 15% off any amount reg price merch 

I just got 26 separate items of clothing for $86 -- that's comparable to the prices at the second hand stores.

Someone take away my credit card...
    Not like anyone needed anymore motivation for this deal, but if you use ebates, you will also get 5% cash back on your purchase.
  • ToysRUs has the JujuBe BFF diaper bag for $115 and free shipping. Only four prints, but a good deal if you're not picky!!
    For Suzy and our M15 Loss Moms
  • I found my crib on sale (only $10 off), but scrolled down and saw a deal that comes with a free crib mattress. So, that's like a $60 savings almost.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Delta-Children-s-Epic-4-in-1-Fixed-Side-Crib-Gray-with-Bonus-Mattress/41736920

There are a lot of other cribs listed as well that includes the mattress... soooo kind of a good deal I guess??
    BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

February 2014 Moms Siggy Challenge... Turkeys

BabyName Ticker
  • 10% off Target gift cards until noon central time, up to $300, free shipping.

For suzyq0525

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• Pink blush maternity is 40% off the whole site. I'm getting some cute new tunic sweaters.
  • Does anyone know where the best prices are for a convertible crib? I'm looking to spend under 120 for one.

image image
    imageimage
  • cafecreme said:

Does anyone know where the best prices are for a convertible crib? I'm looking to spend under 120 for one.

@cafecreme‌ not on sale but Walmart has quite a few in your price range and some even have the mattress included
    I was looking at Walmart. They do seem to have the best prices. Just wondering if there's any other place that's cheaper due to black Friday or on cyber Monday.

image image
    imageimage
  • cafecreme said:
    Does anyone know where the best prices are for a convertible crib? I'm looking to spend under 120 for one.
    @cafecreme‌ not on sale but Walmart has quite a few in your price range and some even have the mattress included
    I was looking at Walmart. They do seem to have the best prices. Just wondering if there's any other place that's cheaper due to black Friday or on cyber Monday.
    Amazon does have a $99 one - very simple, but it has good reviews. If you can get a free mattress somewhere that's probably a better deal. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"