TTC after 35

PMS and holiday prep do not mix.

I am a raving bitch today.
I have yelled at everyone in my house at least three times each today. My fuse is so short now and I haven't even started my cooking yet. I'm scared of what I'm going to be like tomorrow when I'm baking 6 pies and making all my sides.
Do they make an anti-bitch pill to combat PMS.
AF is due on thanksgiving. I hope the hormonal flux I'm in subsides by then.
X(

Me:39, DH:40

DD born 8/96, DS born 8/04

TTC#3

NTNP since 2006, active trying 1/13

Natural M/C 3/13 at 7 weeks

CP 2/14

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

imageimage

All welcome

Re: PMS and holiday prep do not mix.

• LoL .. Wouldn't that be nice if they did?
    I think people will stay out of your way. If not, ask them as kindly as possible to give you some space.
    Hope things get better for you!
    Me: 38 ~  DH: 38 ~   DD: 8
    TTC #2 since March/April 2014.

• MH would LOVE if there was an anti-bitch pill. He seems to think pot would help but...no lol 

Hopefully the rage will be gone tomorrow. Good luck! *hug*

P.S. at least you have PMS as an excuse. I have a feeling I will be all ragey Thursday and I don't have AF to blame. 
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• Loading the player...
  • Ativan? That could help, or you might be so relaxed nothing gets cooked lol
  • I'm sorry that you are feeling ragey. I don't remember, do you drink wine? Bring on the wine. I'm back on the wine again. 

Can you share any recent cake pics? I love seeing your work.

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

• @Nikolie93 I'm never bitchy before AF but I guess the stress of having 17 people for dinner 5 days after my basement was finally finished is getting to me.

@CML11 I wish my DH was still taking Ativan because I would be taking them.

@URMySunshine77‌ I just made a police themed baby shower cake and a chicken coop cake recently.
    Sunday is my sister who had the 9week premie's rescheduled baby shower and I will be making cupcakes for that so I will post pics for that them. But here are the others.

Me:39, DH:40

DD born 8/96, DS born 8/04

TTC#3

NTNP since 2006, active trying 1/13

Natural M/C 3/13 at 7 weeks

CP 2/14

imageimage

All welcome

• I am so with you on this!!! I am trying to not be a bitch but it's that or crying. I'm seeming to alternate between those. Hang in there!

***TW****MC mentioned & BFP mentioned***

me 38 DH 39.  
    TTC#1 since July 2014
    AMH 0.1, DOR, Poor responder
    Moved to Prague, Czech Republic for IVF
    2 Natural IVF cycles, 3 full IVF cycles, 4 transfers, 1 BFP - heard heartbeat at 6w5d
    Diagnosed MMC at 9w1d on 11/30/15
    Headed back home to Colorado 12/12/15

DE attempt in Czech Republic!! 

March trip to Prague canceled due to Pancreatitis. :sob:
    Headed to Prague April 30
    3 different donors resulted in 1 PGS tested embryo and 1 fresh embryo
    2 embryo's transferred (from 2 different donors) on 5/10/16
    BFP on 5/15/16 at 5dp5dt
    Beta 1 = 81 at 8dp5dt, Beta 2 = 295 at 10dp5dt, Beta 3 = 891 at 12dt5dt. Beta 4 = 2114 at 14dp5dt, Beta 5 = 4916 at 16dp5dt, Beta 6 = 13252 at 19dp5dt
    Heartbeat at 6w5d 133BPM <3
    We are having a GIRL!!! Due Jan 26, 2017

BabyFruit Ticker

My blog: www.wearethehammitts.blogspot.com

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • My PMS comes with uncontrollable crying at the drop of a hat ha ha ha, sometimes I think being a little bitchy would be a nice change ;) Hang in there!
  • I hate the stressed out feeling you get from being so overwhelmed.  Hang in there.  Your cakes are amazing, what talent!!!  Could you suggest that DH take the kids out for the day tomorrow so there is no one in your way?  Or maybe your youngest goes with DH and your DD can help you.  I am so glad to hear you guys were able to get your basement fixed.

Me 36 DH 39

DD 3/29/12
                      BFP 6/4/14 ~ MMC 7/7/14 ~ D&C 7/15/14            
    BFP 11/28/14 ~ MMC  12/29/14    

TTCAL Siggy Challenge

• You are so talented!  :)

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

• Wow, those are so cool looking!!!! Nice job!!!
  • @hooligans4‌ those cakes are awesome, great work!
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• I've wanted to cry or beat someone all day...I could use that pill too!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @hooligans4‌ those cakes!! Omg! Amazing!

I hope you get some time to relax and chill out over the holiday. I can only imagine dealing with hosting at the holidays and having AF to deal with. I'm lucky getting to go to DH's aunt's house and all I have to prepare is some bruschetta for an app.

@rspalding001‌ I get cry-y, not ragey, too...not great for family time either, ha...can they make a pill for that too, please?!
    36, DH 31 TTC #1 since we got married, July 2014. http://FertilityFriend.com/home/522fa4/
  • You are crazy talented, lady!

I hope your family either helps or gets out of the way. Hugs to you.

Happy Thanksgiving!
    *****Signature/Ticker Warning******

Me: 41, DH: 45
    DD, 6/15/2013
    TTC #2 beginning January 2014
    AMH 1.05; FSH range 7-11

July 2014: IUI #1.  Follistim + Pregnyl.  2 follicles--BFN
    September 2014: IUI #2.  Follistim + Pregnyl + Ganirelix + Crinone.  4(?) follicles--BFN
    October 2014: IUI #3.  More Follistim + More Ganirelix + Pregnyl + Crinone.  4 follicles--BFP!  Beta #1=10 Beta #2=33 Beta #3=97 Beta #4=158.  M/C 11/1/14
    December 2014: IVF #1.  Microdose Lupron protocol.  9R, 9M, 9F.  3 5-day blasts transferred 12/15. BFFN.
    April 2015: IVF #2.  Microdose Lupron protocol.  16R, 15M, 12F. Transferred 2 5-day blasts 4/12 and froze 4--BFP!  M/C 5/25/15
    August 2015: IVF #3.  14R, 13M, 11F.  Froze 5 blasts for CCS testing.  3 normals.  FET planned for 10/2015.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My Ovulation Chart

• The cakes look awesome. As for the PMS, may I suggest wine and chocolate?
    TTCAL January Siggy Challenge: Animals in the Snow

About Me: 

AMA 35 :  DH 33
    BFP#1 1/26/14 (EDD: 10/7/14).  MMC 3/10/14 D&C 3/14/14
    RE Consult 11/3/14 - AMH 2.25 "great" . FSH 7.10 . Low Vitamin D
    Myomectomy 12/17/14.  Benched until March.

My Ovulation Chart
  • From my understanding it's called wine/alcohol of your choice.  Of course I don't drink so I just try to keep from yelling at my dh, dogs, and kids.  I hope your pies come out wonderfully and you enjoy your day!
    Also, there is NO good time for pms
  • @hooligans4‌ nice cakes.  Another vote for wine and chocolate. Oh... and maybe you could take a trick from the guys on the other thread and just disappear in the bathroom when the going gets tough... :D:D

I'm all messed up too. SIL has been driving me nuts for months... so this should be interesting.  I'm usually very "bless her heart" and move on... but I feel a ticking time bomb for dinner.  Although when she's having a "good cycle" I like her alot.  So hoping for that so there is not bad behavior from me. 
    me:41   dh:43 
    Off Mirena Nov 2013, On Nuvaring end of Jan, Back off Sept 2014.  Never ending cycle starting end of Sept... 
    11/14 Provera failed... cycle continues 
    12/14 High FSH (57 "midcycle")  OBGYN had no clue... about anything 
    01/15 More lab results coming back from RE. U/S showed small (1")cyst on left ovary, thin lining, and couldn't locate right ovary so  possibly straight to DE and IVF 

Occassionally mess with the chart below to see "what if" and learn (not to make it pretty but because FF stays drunk with me).  

My Ovulation Chart
  • Lurking....siggy warning

Those cakes are freaking awesome girl!! How's your baby niece doing? Sorry your feeling ragey... hugs. Gosh your going to be one busy lady tomorrow!! FX your mood settles a bit :)

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Oh @BeckyP005‌ so nice to see you! You are missed!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @CML11‌ thanks for that sweet comment. Was just lurking on IF and I honestly believe assisted hatching on our FET was the little push that helped us get our bfp. Fx this helps you too!!! Thinking good thoughts :)

Sorry hottegins for interrupting your post. Hope today is better my friend!!

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"