Cloth Diapering
Options

~~~FFWCs~~~

It's Wednesday, but it's "Friday" for a lot of us.  Confess!

Re: ~~~FFWCs~~~

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I woke up disappointed that today isn't laundry day (diaper laundry that is) I might just have to break down and do it tonight after some used diaper parts arrive (assuming they are delivered on time) * * * I also must confess to being extra happy that T day is not at my house this year so I don't have to clean up the house more than normal. I just have a waldorf salad and almond bark cookies to make, dh is making the sweet taters, and Mom has most of the rest.....and she did most of the advanced preparation over the last week so when we go over there tomorrow there will be so much less work to do.

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
  • Options
    I have to work.  I've got 2 entries, a handful of reports, corrections to postings, and some emails to send out.

I don't want to do any of it.

I did the pantry challenge, but I haven't been very good about keeping things organized in it.  Plus I bought a few things for pies and now I need to find spots for them.

This Holiday will not be relaxing at all.
  • Options
    You guys are gonna have to really step it up if I'm going to keep putting off cleaning the kitchen.
  • Options
    One of my friends went into labor today and I'm jealous
    I can totally relate.

I've also gone through the jealous of pregnancy when we were starting to try for our first.
  • Options
    Just got a call from Mom that bro and SIL are backing out of the family plans AGAIN......plans they made with us last week......that we arranged work schedules to accommodate. Now instead of spending Saturday evening with us they want to spend the whole day with her family and just stop by for a while on Friday night.......which means I either have to wake a sleeping toddler when we go home or leave when it gets to be his bedtime. I'm seriously thinking of calling bro and telling him to f off and don't bother stopping by. And I never tell someone to f off (audibly that is).

• Options
    Just got a call from Mom that bro and SIL are backing out of the family plans AGAIN......plans they made with us last week......that we arranged work schedules to accommodate. Now instead of spending Saturday evening with us they want to spend the whole day with her family and just stop by for a while on Friday night.......which means I either have to wake a sleeping toddler when we go home or leave when it gets to be his bedtime. I'm seriously thinking of calling bro and telling him to f off and don't bother stopping by. And I never tell someone to f off (audibly that is).
    Stick with the original plan.  
  • Options
    I know!  Doesn't it feel so Christmasy, Rugby?  It looks like a snow globe outside right now.  I'm wishing our Christmas decorations were up already.
  • Options
    I haven't done anything for the pantry challenge yet.
    Me either.  Ever since I decided to knock down the cabinets in the near future, I've been totally uninspired to organize them.  Plus, I have so many other food related chores because of Thanksgiving that it's pretty low on the priority list right now. I did just clean out my fridge and buy some more food storage containers, so at least that's something.
  • Options

I know!  Doesn't it feel so Christmasy, Rugby?  It looks like a snow globe outside right now.  I'm wishing our Christmas decorations were up already.

It really does! But I'm not quite ready for Xmas decorations. The ILs put up their tree already and out looks out of place so early. Although all the gift wrap displayed at The Container Store got me all giddy for the holidays.
                          PitaPata Dog tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    sarenu1 said:

Ok, someone, please, keep reminding me that they're not worth getting irritated about. Dh said he has no problem with saying it's LO's bedtime we have to go home even if they just pulled in. :)

• Options
    I haven't done anything for the pantry challenge yet.
    Me either.  Ever since I decided to knock down the cabinets in the near future, I've been totally uninspired to organize them.  Plus, I have so many other food related chores because of Thanksgiving that it's pretty low on the priority list right now. I did just clean out my fridge and buy some more food storage containers, so at least that's something.
    Oh my gosh, yeah, I totally figured you weren't doing the challenge since y'all are actually going to build a whole new pantry soonish.

And as a follow-up to my earlier statement, I finally started dragging stuff down out of the upper pantry. It was all going great until I emptied a basket and found a live bug. It was the kind of bug that I can't even name without gagging, and unfortunately they are incredibly prevalent where I live. Yuckkkkk!!! I haven't found any evidence that it was living up there, but still <shudder>. N was delighted to reenact my OHMYGOSHBUGBUGBUG dance for the next 15 minutes.

• Options
    sarenu1 said:

Ok, someone, please, keep reminding me that they're not worth getting irritated about. Dh said he has no problem with saying it's LO's bedtime we have to go home even if they just pulled in. :)
    Now that we're on our second kid, I've learned that spending time with family is awesome.  But bending to people's schedules and then having to change plans last minute is not worth it.  Keep to your kid's schedule.  It will stress you out a lot less.
  • Options
    In addition to Xmas coming up, it is DD#2's bday in Dec. and DD#3's first bday in Jan.  Also DH's bday is in Jan.  Instead of buying all the Xmas/Bday presents, like I should,  I have been buying all the diapers and shit for myself.  I need to reign it in.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"