Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Wednesday!

Good morning! I'm already up, so I'll start!

Month/ cycle

Cd

What are you doing to GKTFU

Rants/ Raves/ Chart stalks

GTKY- Since tonight is suppose to be the biggest drinking night of the year, what is everyone going to be up to/ drinking tonight?! (I say this because I'm still under 30, I know. I'm a baby.)

DH 28, Me 28
TTC September 2014
Moderate-Severe Endo
Hypothyroidism
Surgery 2/10- successful

Re: WTO Wednesday!

• Options
    Morning everyone

Month/cycle: 3/3

CD: 17

What are you doing to GKTFU: EOD sex, temping, OPKs, lotsa water, and acupuncture

Rants/raves/chart stalks: didn't sleep last night - waaahh

GTKY: drankin... Nothing! I am Canadian and so no Thanksgiving for me. Unless DH and I have an impromptu drink that slips in tonight, I don't plan on drinking.

On that note: Happy Thanksgiving (tomorrow) to everyone who is celebrating!
  • Options
    Month/ cycle: 4/3

Cd: 5 (following an 83 day cycle so here's hoping this one is normal)

What are you doing to GKTFU: Nothing yet as AF is on her way out but here's my plan... sex, temping, opk's 2x/day, checking CM

Rants/ Raves/ Chart stalks: I work in a retirement Community and the residents tend to say whatever the heck they want, meaning I get asked if i'm pregnant weekly (i'm not overly obese but i've gained weight and have a pudgy tummy).  Lately though it's not just the residents, fellow staff will ask me and it not only makes me feel fat it reminds me nope still not KU.... On another note I feel lonely with this process of TTC as I have no friends at this stage in life and it's kinda weird to discuss it with the few family members that know were trying.  These boards have helped me greatly and i'm very appreciative of that:)

GTKY- Since tonight is suppose to be the biggest drinking night of the year, what is everyone going to be up to/ drinking tonight?!  I don't normally drink and it's not because I'm a prude or anything I've just never found anything i'm in love with taste wise and it's hard to try new stuff cause i'm super frugal and cant see spending money on a drink and then not like it... I do love pineapple rum and peach schnapps and i'll add that to my favorite brand of diet iced tea. maybe ill have some tonight once i make it home (we're supposed to have some snow here and i'm a nervous wreck when driving in bad weather)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/ cycle: 3

Cd: 4

What are you doing to GKTFU: I have to take this month of b/c of the recent m/c, so right now I am practicing temping and charting. This is my first month doing that so I will work out the details of it this month. 

Rants/ Raves/ Chart stalks: Bummed I have to take the month off but I guess I can focus on the holidays ( I am hosting Thanksgiving and Christmas) 

GTKY- Since tonight is suppose to be the biggest drinking night of the year, what is everyone going to be up to/ drinking tonight?! (I say this because I'm still under 30, I know. I'm a baby.) I wish I was drinking tonight. I don't have any plans to drink but plans change! My DH has to work till midnight so its just me and DD tonight getting ready for tomorrow, so I doubt the plans will change. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTGP December siggy challenge
    workout fail

Married 5/22/10, DD born 8/24/11, ttc #2 sept '14
     5wks

• Options
    RoastyToastyRoastyToasty member
    edited November 2014
    Month/ cycle: 5 
     Cd: 20 
     What are you doing to GKTFU: trying for EOD, temping 
    Rants/ Raves/ Chart stalks: I can seriously seriously o any time now. Very annoying to see my cycles slowly get longer and longer... Mostly just getting tired of trying to get the timing right. 
     GTKY- Since tonight is suppose to be the biggest drinking night of the year, what is everyone going to be up to/ drinking tonight?! Wine while doing some turkey day prep.
  • Options
    Month/ cycle: 4

Cd: 18

What are you doing to GKTFU: Praying for CHs

Rants/ Raves/ Chart stalks: I need to start sleeping again so my temps are not fucked up anymore. Go away work.

GTKY- Since tonight is suppose to be the biggest drinking night of the year, what is everyone going to be up to/ drinking tonight?! (I say this because I'm still under 30, I know. I'm a baby.)
    Is drinking an under 30 thing now? I need to let DH know we're geriatric ;)
    I have a major deliverable due at work today, so I am for sure planning to be drinking tonight. Probably manhattans, because that's show we roll.
    January Siggy Challenge: Happy Dance

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP #1: 10-25-11, MC: 11-1-11 @ 5w5d
     BFP#2: 12-29-11, DS born September 2012
    TFAS: July 2014, BFP#3: 12-29-14
    , EDD 9-9-15

• Options
    @expatmama11‌ happy birthday!

Cycle/Month: 4

CD: 19

What are you doing to get KTFU? Temping, ED

RRS: pretty sure I O'd 2 days ago. Just need one more high temp to confirm. Also, H and I are traveling today for the holiday and that always creates drama... Hoping for a quiet and peaceful Thanksgiving.

GTKY: Wine!
  • Options
    @expatmama11 Happy birthday!! Hope you have an awesome day!

Month/cycle: 4/4

CD: 8

What are you doing to GKTFU: Temping/charting, EOD sex, OPKs, PreSeed, supplements

Rants/ Raves/Chart stalks: I started a new job last week. I really like it, but I'm incredibly annoyed because the hours are way different, which makes my sleeping schedule different, which is making my chart weird. I still haven't gotten the hang of temping on this new schedule (mostly because DH comes and wakes me up to say goodbye before I've temped in the morning, and I'm concerned that talking to him might be affecting my temps). I guess there's nothing to do but wait it out and see.

GTKY: Since tonight is suppose to be the biggest drinking night of the year, what is everyone going to be up to/ drinking tonight? Definitely not going out to the bars. Maybe picking up a bottle of wine on my way home.
    Me: 30  DH: 45
    Married: 7/19/2014
    TTC #1 since 8/2014
    BFP 1/10/15 EDD 9/22/15

BabyFruit Ticker
    Sept. '15 Siggy Challenge: Happy Dance
  • Options
    Happy Birthday @expatmama‌11! And ((hugs)) for @NEgirl824‌ and @ajoywilkey‌!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 7

What are you doing to GKTFU: The usual -- BBT, CM, PNVs, planning on starting OPKs this weekend, as much sex as I can get

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: Too early for me to have any rants or raves.

GTKY - I really haven't been drinking much lately at all. Maybe a glass of wine?
    Me: 29 ~ DH: 27
    Married: 04/25/14
    TTC #1 Since September 2014
    BFP 12.13.14 -- EDD 08.28.15

***Siggy Warning***

BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

CD: 25

What are you doing to GKTFU: temp, OPK, checking CM, sex

Quick rave: Temp spike this morning, so hoping I O'd. I will stay here until I get crosshairs or 3 high temps in a row.

Rant: I felt the beginnings of a UTI this morning (and I am very familiar with the symptoms, because I've had many UTIs before unfortunately). It's my own fault because I didn't pee after sex the other night, I just fell asleep.  However, after showering and drinking some water this morning, the symptoms went away....hmm. I'm just debating whether to go to immediate care anyway to be on the safe side, because I know it'll be closed tomorrow. 

Ahhh yes I remember the days of "Black Wednesday" and being hungover on Thanksgiving....those days are no more! If anything I will be drinking a lot of water and cranberry juice tonight (see above) or possibly a glass of wine if I feel better.

@ajoywilkey  - i don't understand how people can straight up just ask, "Are you pregnant?" that's so rude!  do these people know you're trying? (not that it matters, they still shouldn't be asking) also, i feel the same way about these boards. my husband and even my couple friends who ARE TTC don't really care to know the intricacies of my chart and cervical mucus, hah, so it's good to have somewhere to vent..

peer into my ute

TTGP January Siggy Challenge:
  • Options
    ajoywilkey *hugs* People can be such jerks! I'm sorry you feel lonely too. I can totally relate, TTC is the loneliest I think I have ever felt. FX for a shorter cycle this time around.

mandy522 good luck with the deadline!

Month/cycle: 5/4

CD: 12

What are you doing to GKTFU: We were trying for ED sex, but missed last night due to DH being too tired. Green tea (seems to be helping with the CM) and temping/charting.

Rants/ Raves/ Chart stalks: Positive OPK this am, so DH better be in the mood. I am pretty sure O will be today or tomorrow latest, and I would really like our timing to be good this cycle. The TWW is way easier for me if we get good timing. If we can BD tonight I will be way less stressed about it. So I will be anxious and thinking about sex all day - good thing I'm not busy at work. I am also anxious about traveling tomorrow, were driving 4 hours each way to a dinner with 40 people - 12 of them kids under 12, and 6 dogs.

GTKY:
    DH and I are cooking a lot (2 pies, butternut squash salad, and broccoli au gratin). Our tradition when we prep for holidays is to drink champagne. 
    Due August 22, 2015 with first LO

Image and video hosting by TinyPicPregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    expatmama11 Happy Birthday!
    Due August 22, 2015 with first LO

Image and video hosting by TinyPicPregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    happy birthday @expatmama11 !

peer into my ute

TTGP January Siggy Challenge:
  • Options
    Month/ cycle: 2/2

Cd: 3

What are you doing to GKTFU: PNVs, EOD sex, OPK

Rants/ Raves/ Chart stalks: Still sick today. Had to cancel Thanksgiving travel plans, so it is going to be me, DH, and the puppies for Thanksgiving. Hoping being sick doesn't mess up anything cycle-wise this month (does that happen??). 

GTKY- Since tonight is suppose to be the biggest drinking night of the year, what is everyone going to be up to/ drinking tonight?! (I say this because I'm still under 30, I know. I'm a baby.) Nothing :( The first night I was sick, I had wine and it made me feel worse, so I am not drinking until I am feeling better. Probably just going to watch a movie with DH before going to bed.
    Me: 23 DH: 23
    Married: Jan 2014
    TTC #1: Oct 2014

My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    cluckster said:

CD: 25

What are you doing to GKTFU: temp, OPK, checking CM, sex

Quick rave: Temp spike this morning, so hoping I O'd. I will stay here until I get crosshairs or 3 high temps in a row.

Rant: I felt the beginnings of a UTI this morning (and I am very familiar with the symptoms, because I've had many UTIs before unfortunately). It's my own fault because I didn't pee after sex the other night, I just fell asleep.  However, after showering and drinking some water this morning, the symptoms went away....hmm. I'm just debating whether to go to immediate care anyway to be on the safe side, because I know it'll be closed tomorrow. 

Ahhh yes I remember the days of "Black Wednesday" and being hungover on Thanksgiving....those days are no more! If anything I will be drinking a lot of water and cranberry juice tonight (see above) or possibly a glass of wine if I feel better.

@ajoywilkey  - i don't understand how people can straight up just ask, "Are you pregnant?" that's so rude!  
    do these people know you're trying? (not that it matters, they still shouldn't be asking) also, i feel the same way about these boards. my husband and even my couple friends who ARE TTC don't really care to know the intricacies of my chart and cervical mucus, hah, so it's good to have somewhere to vent..
    I've worked here for 3 years but my mom has worked here for 16 and they've all seen me grow up and then I got married a year ago so I think everyone expects that a baby is the next step and when they see my puddgy belly they assume and ask.  It's the worse!  How do u respond to those questions "nope but thanks for the compliment!"  I would never ask someone if they were pregnant apparently my mom just raised me better...
  • Options

Cd: 7

What are you doing to GKTFU: All the things

Rants/ Raves/ Chart stalks: DH comes home today!

GTKY- Since tonight is suppose to be the biggest drinking night of the year, what is everyone going to be up to/ drinking tonight?! 

I don't know...probably my leftover Moscato.

Love: April 2012
    Married: November 23, 2013
    TTC #1 September 2014
    **BFP January 12th 2015  EDD September 22nd 2015**
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 19/18

CD: 6

What are you doing?: Everything that makes sense.

R/R/Etc: H woke me up in the middle of the night to have sex. It was awesome!

GTKY: I haven't decided on whether I will be drinking beer or rum and juice today. I'm spending the day cooking, so I might go with rum.

ME: 33  H: 32
    TTC Since 6/2013   Early Loss: 9/2013   MFI Diagnosis: 12/2014

imageimage

• Options
    Month/ cycle: 4/4

Cd: 6

What are you doing to GKTFU?: BBT, CM, PNVs, sex

Rants/ Raves/ Chart stalks: Nothing for now

GTKY- Since tonight is suppose to be the biggest drinking night of the year, what is everyone going to be up to/ drinking tonight?!
    I did not know this, interesting. I probably won't be drinking. We are headed to Disneyland today for the rest of the week. The plan for today once we get down there is to go watch Big Hero 6 in the theater, and then we can go meet the characters from the movie.
    Me:  31  DH:  35
    Married:  7/3/2006
    DS:  3/3/2007  (emergency c-section) 
    MMC:  10/5/2010  D&C:  10/8/2010
    DD:  9/22/2011  (scheduled c-section)
  • Options
    Month/cycle: 1

CD: 21

What are you doing to GKTFU: Sex, charting temps, checking CM, OPKs

Rants/ Raves/ Chart stalks: <a href="https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/29e91d">My Ovulation Chart</a> Chart stalks PLEASE! (If I shared that link wrong it's in my siggy)

GTKY- Since tonight is suppose to be the biggest drinking night of the year, what is everyone going to be up to/ drinking tonight?! (I say this because I'm still under 30, I know. I'm a baby.): I don't think we are going to go out tonight or not. SO is supposed to get off at 5pm (which never happens!) so we might be staying in and watching Netflix lol

My Ovulation Chart

TTC our first together <3
    Removed Mirena 11/4/14
    DD 6/27/2011
    SO's DD 5/30/2009

• Options
    @expatmama11 Happy Birthday lady!

ajoywilkey That must really suck. Hugs.

@metalmoliver Hope you feel better soon!

Month/ cycle: 2

Cd: 14

What are you doing to GKTFU: The usuals

Rants/ Raves/ Chart stalks: So I'm super stoked because I got my first positive OPK this morning. Hoping to O any day. Just have to wait for a temp rise to confirm.

GTKY- Since tonight is suppose to be the biggest drinking night of the year, what is everyone going to be up to/ drinking tonight?! I would love some sangria but I doubt I'll make it. Probably just some Moscato while I bake for tomorrow.
    Me: 31   DH: 34
    Married: 5/12/07
    DD: 7/28/10
    TTC#2: 10/2014

• Options
    ramaholicramaholic member
    edited November 2014
    Month/cycle: 7/4
    CD: 12
    What are you doing to GKTFU: PNV, BBT, CM, water
    Rants/ Raves/ Chart stalks: I'm in the new cycle "glow" right now, so I've got nothing.
    GTKY- Since tonight is suppose to be the biggest drinking night of the year, what is everyone going to be up to/ drinking tonight?!  I fail to see what being under 30 has to do with anything?  A lot of us are in our twenties, yo.  I don't know what I'm drinkin', but I'm feeling like some drunk CAH tonight.

@JunebugMommy627 Hey, it looks like you may have O'd on Monday or Tuesday!  Fingers crossed your temps stay high tomorrow.

Happy birthday, @expatmama11!
    Please note that due to the actions of TheBump and their parent company, XO Corporation, I no longer feel safe or comfortable posting regularly on this forum for my pregnancy journey.

If you would like to seek a community of women that can help you at any stage of your journey, please consider joining us at [OUR NEW HOME].

#iStandWithTheMods #Solidarity
    TTGP Acronyms/Newbie Blog
    “I want people to like what I do, but, at the bottom line, fuck ‘em if they don’t.” - Craig Ferguson
  • Options
    @JuneBugMommy627 I think it's plausible that you ovulated yesterday. You'll just have to wait it out and hopefully have a few more high temps to confirm. Keep HIO just in case. GL!

Thank you!

My Ovulation Chart

TTC our first together <3
    Removed Mirena 11/4/14
    DD 6/27/2011
    SO's DD 5/30/2009

• Options
    Cycle/month: 3/2

CD: 4

What are you doing to get KTFU? BBTs, OPKs, Pom juice, reading all the interwebs. 

Rants/raves/symptoms: Just bored. There's nothing exciting going on until CD10ish when I can start OPKs.

GTKY: Since tonight is suppose to be the biggest drinking night of the year, what is everyone going to be up to/ drinking tonight?! Too many drinking GTKYs lately (Sundays WTO was "What's your favorite hangover remedy?"). I don't really drink that much. I wish there were too many GTKY food questions instead. I love to eat and I need help finding something tasty to make for tomorrows dinner. 
    Me:31 DH: 32
    Together since 08/2008
    Laparotomy to remove 8cm dermoid cyst 07/2014
    TTC#1 since 10/2014
  • Options

@ajoywilkey‌ Sorry about the insensitive people who keep asking if you are pregnant, that would piss me off!!

@metalmoliver‌ Hope you start feeling better soon!

@thewickedfairy‌ Hope you have a nice trip! Sounds fun.

Thanks for all of the birthday wishes! :x

Thank you!! Have a happy birthday!!
    Me:  31  DH:  35
    Married:  7/3/2006
    DS:  3/3/2007  (emergency c-section) 
    MMC:  10/5/2010  D&C:  10/8/2010
    DD:  9/22/2011  (scheduled c-section)
  • Options
    cowplanetcowplanet member
    edited November 2014
    Cycle: 4 CD: 2 Getting KTFU: Sex (ha), OPK, and CM, cutting back on caffeine and alcohol Rants: Spotting started the night before last but was in that annoying "is it IB?" realm, because I was early and did not have my usual punch to the uterus pain, sore boobs, fatigue, etc. BFN. But by yesterday, I was pretty darn sure it was Flo. So, I wanted one drink last night and hubby freaked the eff out. Apparently he's reading Yahoo answers or something, because I couldn't convince him that AF has arrived, even with a BFN. Finally last night I threatened to show him my used tampon, but at that point it was bedtime, anyway. So some drinky drink tonight! GTKY: I love red wines, ginger beer and spiced rum, and whiskeys. Since I'm cutting down amount and frequency, I'll probably just have a sipper of our top shelf whiskey. Optimize! @meerkatmillie‌ I think the prevalence of alcohol GTKY is due to all the stress floating around here? For food - I'd love some apple pie and vanilla bean ice cream tonight, but gotta watch my sugar.
    BabyGaga
  • Options
    Happy birthday, @expatmama11!

@ajoywilkey, I'm so sorry people are asking thoughtless questions. Keep your head up and focus on your goal, not the distractions along the way. And we're always here to talk to about the ups and downs of TTC.  

Congrats on the new job, @srv84!

I'm sorry, @BreezyMama. It sucks when you want to help but can't. I've been there. ((hugs))

Cycle/month: 6/5

CD: 14

What are you doing to get KTFU? Temping, charting, all the sex, drinking more water 

Rants/raves/chart stalks: I don't know if I actually go here anymore. WTF is my chart doing? FF gave me dotted crosshairs for CD10 and I don't know if I believe them because a) that's 3-4 days earlier than expected and b) the coverline it gave me is a solid half degree lower than my average. CM is all wrong for that O date too, but I put more stock in the temps. I'm wondering if I will get a much bigger rise in the next few days and see adjusted crosshairs?  (Linky in case you're interested in helping me obsess.)

GTKY: Since tonight is suppose to be the biggest drinking night of the year, what is everyone going to be up to/drinking tonight?! 
    I didn't even have drinking plans, but I'll be doing some cooking so maybe I will have a cocktail to make the process more fun. Chocolate martini, perhaps?

No longer posting on The Bump due to the appalling misconduct of the staff and of its parent company, the XO Group. Four thousand  active, engaged members do not represent "a few bad apples" and we are not trolls.
  • Options
    @Sweeti7307 @expatmama11 Thanks guys! :)
    Me: 23 DH: 23
    Married: Jan 2014
    TTC #1: Oct 2014

My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    Hey ladies!!

Not sure if I'll post tomorrow, so happy early thanksgiving!!

Month/ cycle: 8

What are you doing to GKTFU: FX today is my last period day. Of course taking my PNVs, as well as bbt and monitoring CM. I'll start OPKs later.

Rants/ Raves/ Chart stalks: NTTGPR rant- it's not as cold as I wanted it to be out here in OKC for thanksgiving.

We just bought a bottle of cider, a bottle of beer, and about 6 bottles of wine. That'll be between tonight and tomorrow.
    TTC #1 since April 2014
    Me (29) DH (29)
    Married 5+ years
    football animated GIF

• Options
    Month/ cycle: 5

What are you doing to GKTFU: getting started temping this month

Rants/ Raves/ Chart stalks: stuck at work from 7am til 8pm while im sick. Ugh!

We dont have thanksgiving in lil old New Zealand so no drinks for me!
    Married my Man Thing 
    25-10-2014
    SD born 2008
    DD born 2010
    ~TTC since July 14~
    Aug 14 - m/c
    Sept 14 - BFN
    Oct 14 - BFN
    Nov 14 - BFN
  • Options
    Happy birthday @expatmama11!

Month/ cycle 2/2

Cd 6

What are you doing to GKTFU temping, cm, water, EOD, CBFM, preseed, opks

Rants/ Raves/ Chart stalks nothing today! Just looking forward to thanksgiving tomorrow!

GTKY- Since tonight is suppose to be the biggest drinking night of the year, what is everyone going to be up to/ drinking tonight?! (I say this because I'm still under 30, I know. I'm a baby.) I'm not drinking tonight, I'm in my sweats catching up on my DVR.
    ********************************************************************************
    TTGP January 2015 Sig Challenge
    Workout Fails
    fail animated GIF

TTC #1 since October 2014
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    @silverandgray‌ Is there a reason the temps would be higher the last few days? I had a high temp day last week and I think it was because I slept in a sweatshirt that night.
    I can't think of anything I've done differently! We have a puffy down comforter once it gets cold, so I pretty much always sleep in a t-shirt or tank. Odd. 
    No longer posting on The Bump due to the appalling misconduct of the staff and of its parent company, the XO Group. Four thousand  active, engaged members do not represent "a few bad apples" and we are not trolls.
  • Options
    Month/ cycle 1/1

Cd 10

What are you doing to GKTFU: BBT w/ FF, CM, OPK's, EOD sex, PNV's

Rants/ Raves/ Chart stalks none I just keep getting bad cramps.   

GTKY- Since tonight is suppose to be the biggest drinking night of the year, what is everyone going to be up to/ drinking tonight?! I'm not drinking tonight at all. It's already late I drank quite a bit last night though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"