Pregnant after a Loss
Options

~*~ Hump Day Positivity Thread ~*~

Happy almost Turkey day for those of us in the States!

This is the place where we dig deep and find the positives in our life.  PGaL is so full of stress, so this is an exercise in focusing on the good stuff.  Since it's Thanksgiving Eve, it seems like a good time to share what we're all thankful for in our lives, whether it's related to our LOs, DHs, SOs, work, or life in general.

This Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for all of you and the support you constantly give!

Share your other positives here. :)
BFP#1 - M/C on 12/23/13
~*~*~December 2014 PGaL ~*~*~
Rainbow baby born on 12/19/2014

Re: ~*~ Hump Day Positivity Thread ~*~

• Options
    I'm thankful for missing out on the long work commute today!  Thank goodness for remote desktops!
    BFP#1 - M/C on 12/23/13

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm so thankful for my little alien growing inside of me! And for the the bump message boards which I've learned so much from and that they've helped me keep my sanity through loss and pregnancy so far.

I'm also thankful for a very empty and quiet office this morning, and that I'll get to go home a few hours early! Looking forward to lots of turkey and mashed potatoes this long weekend.

• Options
    I'm thankful for my day off today. I get to stay inside while the weather outside is crap and bake my pies for tomorrow. I love baking. I missed baking. I'm so glad that I'm finally feeling good enough to get stuff done around the house again.

BFP #1: 8/17/13     Due Date: 4/26/14      MMC discovered @ 9w 4d       D&C: 10/2/13
    BFP #2: 12/23/13       Due Date: 9/6/14      MMC discovered @ 8w 5d    D&C: 2/6/14
    BFP #3 8/26/14     Due Date: 5/7/15  

imageimage

• Options
    uromysuromys member
    edited November 2014

I am thankful for the support system I have found here on the bump. The ladies over on TTCAL who picked up my pieces when my world was turned upside down, and you wonderful ladies here on PGAL for helping to keep my positive this time around!

I am thankful to have DD, and the opportunity to watch her grow day in and day out.

I am thankful I work from home, and that I am able to enjoy this snow without having to drive in it!

DH & I are both 28    Together: 12 years    Married: 09/24/2011

BFP#1: January '12 - DD1 09/16/2012

Preterm labor 31 weeks. Monitored for Hellp and diagnosed with oligohydramnios July '12

BFP #2: 06/25 - EDD 03/05/15 MMC confirmed 8/1 - D&E 8/4 retained tissue discovered 8/20

BFP #3 11/24 - 12/15 Heartbeat detected - DD2 07/29/15

• Options
    I am thankful for the wonderful support of DH, family, friends and all the ladies here who have been with me over the past 2 years as we struggled and can now celebrate with me as we are reaching new milestones this week.

I'm also thankful for the wonderful cake boutique owner for re-doing the entire outside/icing on my gender reveal cake today after I picked it up and was less than pleased with what I saw. She was so sweet and wanted me to be happy. After 20 minutes of re-icing/decorating, it is now perfect for our reveal tomorrow!
    PCOS & ute crew member
    BFP #1: 10/24/2012  EDD 7/3/13, missed m/c @ 9 weeks, D&E 
    DX: Septate Uterus. Septum resection 6/4/13
    BFP #2: 12/20/2013  EDD 9/1/14, missed m/c @ 7weeks, D&E
    BFP #3: 5/26/2014 EDD 2/7/15, missed m/c @ 9 weeks, D&E- DX Trisomy22
    RPL, Karyotyping, and SHG: All Normal
    BFP #4: 9/6/14 EDD 5/16/15 Praying for our RAINBOW!
    Baby GIRL on the way!!
    **All AL Welcome**

• Options
    I am thankful for the wonderful support of DH, family, friends and all the ladies here who have been with me over the past 2 years as we struggled and can now celebrate with me as we are reaching new milestones this week.

I'm also thankful for the wonderful cake boutique owner for re-doing the entire outside/icing on my gender reveal cake today after I picked it up and was less than pleased with what I saw. She was so sweet and wanted me to be happy. After 20 minutes of re-icing/decorating, it is now perfect for our reveal tomorrow!

Pm Congrats on tomorrow's big reveal!
    BFP#1 - M/C on 12/23/13

• Options
    I am thankful for this board! And for the little one inside who is renewing my hope and spirit this holiday season. I am also thankful for my DH and my darling pup who makes me smile once an hour at least!

Me (34); DH (35)

BFP 11/25/13; Heard strong heartbeats for 3 weeks; Natural MC (1/15/14)

BFP 11/11/14 EDD 07/21/15 hoping for our rainbow!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I am thankful to spend the day with family tomorrow from both my side and DH's (what a treat!), and so grateful to have found this board. And I'm really excited that @momtobe85 is snuggling her sweet rainbow now!!!
    Baby GIRL born 12/11/14!!
    MC @ 8 wks 7/6/13 - ectopic @ 6 wks 12/28/13

In loving memory of sweet baby HP, and all our angel babies. Forever in our hearts.image 

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    You ladies are pretty kick ass. Brings a tear to my eye, too. :)
    BFP#1 - M/C on 12/23/13

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"