April 2015 Moms

I'm getting mushy on you!!

Hey ladies! I'm sure we are all going to be busy with stuff tomorrow so I just wanted to say a big Happy Thanksgiving (even to our few Canada Momma's!) to all of you!! I know I was a late comer and it took me a bit to become "one of you" but I'm thankful for our A15 group, especially you "core group" of ladies- you know who you are!
Anyway- hope everyone has an excellent day tomorrow! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! :-))

Re: I'm getting mushy on you!!

• Happy Thanksgiving!!! Eat lots! :-)
  • Happy Thanksgiving from Canada! I am so jealous of the all the good foods that will be happening down there!!!!

• Loading the player...
  • souptin said:

saltbox40 said:

rmaurer08 said:

Hey ladies! I'm sure we are all going to be busy with stuff tomorrow so I just wanted to say a big Happy Thanksgiving (even to our few Canada Momma's!) to all of you!! I know I was a late comer and it took me a bit to become "one of you" but I'm thankful for our A15 group, especially you "core group" of ladies- you know who you are!

When/how do we know when we've been accepted by this "core group" of ladies? Is there some sort of PM recognition going on? Maybe a GIF exchange?

I just want to know when to post my thank you for finally becoming "one of you". :-??

Wait. Is this the gif exchange? @saltbox40‌ - are you being initiated?
    Me: 33 DH: 38 
    BFP 1: 10/06/13 // MMC/D&C:12/16/13 (Partial Molar)
    DS: 5/4/15
    BFP 3: 10/26/16//EDD: 7/2/17

• By core group I just meant you frequent posters!! :-) that's actually all of the ladies asking about the "core group." I didn't mean it in a bad way!! I just like reading your comments, advice, and suggestions!! I appreciate you ladies! Sorry if I offended!
  • I was worried because I was never initiated....
    imageimage
    imageimage

• souptin said:

souptin said:

saltbox40 said:

rmaurer08 said:

When/how do we know when we've been accepted by this "core group" of ladies? Is there some sort of PM recognition going on? Maybe a GIF exchange?

I just want to know when to post my thank you for finally becoming "one of you". :-??

Wait. Is this the gif exchange? @saltbox40‌ - are you being initiated?

Are you implying that I am the leader of the core group?

Because I am totally good with that!

Now do something impressive or be gone with you.

I am really glad I wasn't drinking something when I read that!!
  • I'm not great with gifs... But can I interest you in a Ryan Gosling, pregnant themed "hey girl..."? :-)
  • Happy thanksgiving to all!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"