February 2013 Moms
Options

Healthy sleep habit help!

My sweet little boy is a horrible sleeper, he went through a short phase where he slept well, but for most of his life he has woken up 2+ times a night screaming. Lately the only thing that gets him back to sleep is coming into bed with us which I don't mind occasionally, but now it's every single night and starting to get earlier and earlier (used to be 3am, moved to 1am, then midnight, now 10pm). He's a wild child, constantly kicking, flipping and flopping, and hitting/pulling hair in his sleep. None of us are waking up rested and I know something needs to change ASAP. He is extremely stubborn, we sleep trained at 7m and he did great for a while, but eventually went back to horrible sleeping habits. I tried following the same book we used then, but it just doesn't work for him. He still takes a bottle of water at bedtime to fall asleep (horrible I know, but we moved away from milk so somewhat of an improvement) and if we try to skip tht or give a sippy he loses his mind.

Anyone have some good toddler sleep training resources? I'm desperate and would love to read up on different methods and come up with something that works for all of us. @JumpAroundBucky‌ do you still have the sleep teaching plan you used/is that still working?
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Healthy sleep habit help!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"