January 2013 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday

I had one glass of red wine last night and woke up with a wicked hangover. WTF?!

Also, DD is sick again, because that's apparently always going to be a thing now.
Our little Samosa arrives in January!

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Options
    I'm new to WTF Wednesday, but I'll give it a try. I just started my 4th round of antibiotics for the pink eye that DD gave me a month ago. This better work, because glasses-wearing/no-makeup me is getting cranky!

• Options
    so i work in corporate retail, dealing with the stores and their deposits/transactions etc....and every holiday we send out step by step instructions to the stores on how they can increase the money they have in the store so they have enough for change during black friday and the rest of the holiday
    step by step- broken down so much an infant can follow it- pretty sure soph could do it right
    so tell me why the stores were told to increase by $900 by the 19th and i've been spending my days the last few days sending out emails asking why they increased by any random amount they so felt like and why they did it wrong or didn't do it at all? really people? we've been doing it this way for the last 8 years...you are the manager of a store...we chose you to be in charge of a store- an entire store and you can't read and properly follow instructions?
    wtf? 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    littleheavenlittleheaven member
    edited November 2014
    wtf work
    it's snowing/raining and nasty out, not to mention it's the day before a holiday...remember when you used to let us out early the day before a holiday? 430 isn't early....

edit
    wtf boss? after i posted this i hear other departments are leaving, but you haven't said anything to us? 

• Options
    Yeah, as an aside- careful out there! It's just cold and dry here, but I know it's gross and wet out on the east coast.
    Our little Samosa arrives in January!
  • Options
    WTF DH's work! Can't you give the guy a break for a holiday? Silly me to think he could be with his family for four days in a row. But no, you are making him work Saturday. I want/need my husband back!!! This work schedule for the past 3 months is ridiculous and he has a VERY pregnant wife and a crazy, energetic 22 month old!!!
  • Options
    as soon as i posted that we were told to go :) then wearing my knit fake uggs with no socks i cleaned off my car standing in slush and then went to the food store..ya know...in a snowstorm the day before thanksgiving lol

• Options
    WTF immune system. This feeling like crap has got to stop. WTF DD... You give grandma a FOUR HOUR NAP and not me?!? I birthed you!!!

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"