TTC After a Loss
Options

~~IF Check In~~

This is the weekly check-in for TTCALers who are also dealing with infertility. If you'd like to join us please feel free to intro with your diagnosis and history. We've had a few extra challenges thrown at us, ladies. Come here for snuggles from people who get what you're dealing with. 

Fill us in, along with any other updates or vents you need to get out, TTCAL or NonTTCAL related.

If you get a BFP, please PM me and let me know.  If you do not PM me I will not mention you in the check-in.  If we haven’t heard from you in a few weeks please come back in with an update; or are new and want to join please post a brief intro with your DX and current/future treatment plans and then you'll be added to next week’s check in!  

@Frenchteachermama Did AF ever show? How are the papers coming?

@O2girl Have things slowed down at work? How are you?

@Km380 How are things?

@FutureMrsWright2012 How are you?

@Rachaeleigh How did your IVF consult go? I've been thinking about you ((Hugs))

@Rocks526 How did the HSG go?

@nikiswimr Did you start Provera?

@king26 How are you?

@rubysi Did you decide about IUI?

@bunnybun4 How is your grandmother?

@GLB30 Did you and YH talk about future steps?

QOTW: I just want to say that I am super happy/blessed to run this check in. Y'all are the most supportive group on TTCAL (IMO). Of course, I am biased, but I just wanted to say that. So that being said, what are you blessed with? 

Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
imageimage
DX: stage 2 Endo 2012, PCOS 7/2/14,  HSG 6/11/14, Lefty open!!
BFP#1, EDD: 4/27/14, Missed EP confirmed: 9/23/13, R tube removal: 9/25/13 
Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
Clomid/TI#2=BFN, Clomid/TI #3=CP
BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15
On a treatment break: 2 natural cycles. Saving money, sigh*

Goodbye my sweet babies. We miss you so much
All Welcome

Re: ~~IF Check In~~

• Options
    We are cruising along in our cycle. I have no idea what my body is doing. I thought I had some promising things happening, but it is not looking so promising anymore. My CM has completely disappeared, which I am wondering if I should call my doc about. When I am not on meds, I don't have any noticeable CM. Bleh. It sucks. I guess I could do a cervix check but I dont particularly want to. So for now, we are just going along. I am excited about having the next two days off work. 

The Iron Bowl is this weekend, which if you do not know is a HUGE rivalry game b/w Auburn and Alabama. It literally divides our state. I LOVE it!! I will be siting on the couch this weekend drinking, hollering, and biting my nails for my Tigers to pull it out!! 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• Options
    Hi @megrae12‌ thanks for the check in! I'm not down with cervix checks either. Sorry your body isn't cooperating. But your weekend sounds fun!

AFM I started my estrogen priming. I started a Vivelle patch Monday (easiest way I've taken meds!) and this morning started 3 days of Ganirelix injects. Then I wait for AF and hopefully start stims next week. Eek! Mh was awesome with moral support this morning for my first shot. When I finished he said "damn honey you made that needle your bitch!" Haha I appreciated it.
    Other than that I'm excited to finish work early today and have off until monday! I have acupuncture today too.

PgAL welcome

Married 6/11/2011

Me & Hubby: 34

TTC journey started 12/2012

BFP #1 6/5/2013, MC confirmed 6/26/2013 @ 7 wks

BFP#2 8/25/2013 MC confirmed 10/16/2013 @ 12 wks (D&C 10/18)

Diagnosis: unexplained RPL, unexplained IF.

Also have hypothyroidism

Started TTC again 12/2013

IUI#1:Clomid CD 3-7, Trigger'ed CD 12. IUI CD 14. BFN

IUI #2:Letrozole CD 3 - 7, Follistim CD 9, Trigger CD 10, IUI CD12. BFN

Current plan: IVF with PGD. Antagonist - Vivelle Protocal. Stim start 12/1. ER 12/14.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/502498

image imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Km380 said:
    Hi @megrae12‌ thanks for the check in! I'm not down with cervix checks either. Sorry your body isn't cooperating. But your weekend sounds fun! AFM I started my estrogen priming. I started a Vivelle patch Monday (easiest way I've taken meds!) and this morning started 3 days of Ganirelix injects. Then I wait for AF and hopefully start stims next week. Eek! Mh was awesome with moral support this morning for my first shot. When I finished he said "damn honey you made that needle your bitch!" Haha I appreciated it. Other than that I'm excited to finish work early today and have off until monday! I have acupuncture today too.
    @Km380 Haha, your H sounds like mine, though, I will never make a needle my bitch. H has to give me my shots, lol. It's sad, but I am ok with it and he feels like he is doing something. I hope acupuncture goes well!!
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• Options
    @megrae12 mh offers but I do it myself. I'm afraid I'd flinch and he'd stop. Or I'd flinch and he'd feel bad.
    So he sits with me and talks me through and keeps me calm.

PgAL welcome

Married 6/11/2011

Also have hypothyroidism

Current plan: IVF with PGD. Antagonist - Vivelle Protocal. Stim start 12/1. ER 12/14.

image imageimage

• Options
    Km380 said:
    @megrae12 mh offers but I do it myself. I'm afraid I'd flinch and he'd stop. Or I'd flinch and he'd feel bad. So he sits with me and talks me through and keeps me calm.
    That is awesome. I lay down and close my eyes. I would absolutely flinch and die if I had to watch the needle go in. I am such a scaredy cat!
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• Options
    Hello everyone,

@megrae12 enjoy your weekend. I wish our bodies lwould just work right.

@Km380 good luck with the meds. You are braver then I am. I am more like @megrae12 when it comes to needles. DH has to do my trigger cause I panic.

Well my body has decided to slow down this month. We had 1 ok follie this month and my lining was thinner than usual. The RE figures I am about 2 days behind. I am guessing it is because of work stress. Yeah. The iui is scheduled Saturday but I have no way to make that appointment unless I call out at work and I am not really sold on the iui being the golden ticket. I am trying to get them to change the appointment since they did not discuss it with me before assigning it. It they can't change it to later in the day I won't do it. 

***TTCAL January siggy challenge ***
  • Options
    rubysi said:
    Hello everyone,

*snip*

Well my body has decided to slow down this month. We had 1 ok follie this month and my lining was thinner than usual. The RE figures I am about 2 days behind. I am guessing it is because of work stress. Yeah. The iui is scheduled Saturday but I have no way to make that appointment unless I call out at work and I am not really sold on the iui being the golden ticket. I am trying to get them to change the appointment since they did not discuss it with me before assigning it. It they can't change it to later in the day I won't do it. 
    @rubysi I am sorry the stress is crazy. I hope they will reschedule the IUI for you. I am keeping my FX for you, love. 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• Options
    Hello ladies, I intro'd on TTCAL back in October and have been lurking on and off since. Thought I would go ahead and intro into this group as well. Here is my siggy for those that can't see it:

Married 06/08 started TTC 08/08
    BFP 9/08 Natural m/c (8w3d) 
    BFP 06/09 Natural m.c (5w3d) 
    BFP 9/09 -- Dec. 29th: Juliet Rose born at 20 wks. Love you forever.
    TTC Break 1/10-8/14.
    Results of physical testing = Normal 
    Genetic testing = Balanced translocation
    IVF #1 Nov 2014 = BFN
    Benched for December cycle
    IVF #2 scheduled for January

QOTW: I feel very blessed to live so close to family. Growing up both DH and I moved around a lot and so we weren't very close to extended family. Being close to our siblings and parents now is amazing! DH and I have also been blessed with jobs that we find very rewarding. I know many others who don't love their jobs and it puts a lot of stress on their lives. 
    TTC Break 1/10-8/14.
    IVF #1 with PGD Nov 2014 = BFN
    IVF #2 with PGD Start stimming 1/6, ER scheduled 1/16, ET scheduled 1/21 

• Options
    Mysh said:
    Hello ladies, I intro'd on TTCAL back in October and have been lurking on and off since. Thought I would go ahead and intro into this group as well. Here is my siggy for those that can't see it:

TTC Break 1/10-8/14.
    IVF #1 Nov 2014 = BFN
    Benched for December cycle
    IVF #2 scheduled for January

QOTW: I feel very blessed to live so close to family. Growing up both DH and I moved around a lot and so we weren't very close to extended family. Being close to our siblings and parents now is amazing! DH and I have also been blessed with jobs that we find very rewarding. I know many others who don't love their jobs and it puts a lot of stress on their lives. 
    @Mysh Welcome. I am sorry you have to be here and for the BFN. I hope your benched cycle goes smoothly. 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• Options
    @rubysi I'm sorry you're under so much stress. I hope you can get the IUI rescheduled. Keeping fx for you

PgAL welcome

Married 6/11/2011

Also have hypothyroidism

image imageimage

• Options
    @megrae12‌ the Iron Bowl sounds awesome! We have Bedlam coming up (OU vs OSU) which is usually crazy (but not so crazy as OU/TX!). Unfortunately my Sooners are sucking it up this year, but DH and I are going to the game anyways.

@Km380‌ yay for getting this cycle started! I think I'll be much more comfortable giving myself shots as opposed to letting DH come near me with a needle :). I'm starting to look into acupuncture as well.

@rubysi‌ that sucks about poor timing with the IUI. I'm worried about that as we'll because it's tough for me to get off work. Luckily my REs office is on the same hospital campus where I work, but even so it will be tough.

So I am gearing up for IUI #1. I saw my RE on 11/21 and everything looked good. No cysts, lining was 5mm, he recommended we start this cycle without inducing AF first (have you guys heard of this? He said bc my lining is good no point). So we're planning for Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI. Today is day 5 of Clomid for me, first monitoring US is 12/1. Last two cycles for me were just Clomid + TI.

I'm glad I got the go ahead for this cycle but a little freaked out as well.

QOTW: @megrae12‌ we are super blessed that you run this check-in! I'm also thankful that DH and I have a healthy relationship despite all the crap if the last year, that we were able to move back closer to family, and that both of our jobs are going well.
    Me: 32 DH: 32
    Met: 4/25/2004, Married 8/14/2010
    Off BC 1/2013 TTC (actively) since 5/2013
    5/2014 started testing with RE, me:  HSG normal, normal AMH, no cysts; DH: great sperm
    Unexplained IF + unexplained anovulation (post-pill vs hypothalamic)

7/2014 Clomid (monitored) + TI: BFN
    8/2014 Clomid (monitored) + TI: BFP #1: 9/12/2014, EDD 5/22/2015, MMC 10/11/2014 8w1d
    11/2014 Clomid + Novarel + IUI 12/5/14: BFFN
    12/2014 Comid + Novarel + IUI 1/3/15: ???

**PgAL/PAL welcome**

• Options
    nikiswimr said:
    *snip*

So I am gearing up for IUI #1. I saw my RE on 11/21 and everything looked good. No cysts, lining was 5mm, he recommended we start this cycle without inducing AF first (have you guys heard of this? He said bc my lining is good no point). So we're planning for Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI. Today is day 5 of Clomid for me, first monitoring US is 12/1. Last two cycles for me were just Clomid + TI. I'm glad I got the go ahead for this cycle but a little freaked out as well. QOTW: @megrae12‌ we are super blessed that you run this check-in! I'm also thankful that DH and I have a healthy relationship despite all the crap if the last year, that we were able to move back closer to family, and that both of our jobs are going well.
    Awe, thanks love!! I hope your IUI goes smoothly. FX for good follies and a good monitoring u/s. ((Hugs)) hun. 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• Options
    @Mysh I'm relatively new to this check-in as well.  I hope this benched month goes quickly and things go well for you in January.  I agree, being close to parents/siblings is amazing. We lived half way across the country from family for the last 6 years and have only recently moved back closer.  It's exciting to be around family for the holidays.
    Me: 32 DH: 32
    Met: 4/25/2004, Married 8/14/2010
    Off BC 1/2013 TTC (actively) since 5/2013
    5/2014 started testing with RE, me:  HSG normal, normal AMH, no cysts; DH: great sperm
    Unexplained IF + unexplained anovulation (post-pill vs hypothalamic)

7/2014 Clomid (monitored) + TI: BFN
    8/2014 Clomid (monitored) + TI: BFP #1: 9/12/2014, EDD 5/22/2015, MMC 10/11/2014 8w1d
    11/2014 Clomid + Novarel + IUI 12/5/14: BFFN
    12/2014 Comid + Novarel + IUI 1/3/15: ???

**PgAL/PAL welcome**

• Options
    Hey ladies!! I'm mobile so I'll try to reaping to everyone later!!

Still no mother f'n AF! CD 46! The nurse said that after I took the 5 days of meds to induce a period it could take up to 2 weeks to get. I'm just super worried that it's not going to show and my surgery will be delayed! Everyone say a prayer for it to arrive the first week of December!! My papers are coming along, I seriously cannot wait for this semester to be over!!

QOTW: I am blessed to have the most generous parents and the nicest friends ever!

imageimageimage
    My FF Chart:
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/490dd7
    TTC #3 since June 2013
    BFP #1 7/21/2013--EDD 3/30/14--D&C 9/24/13
    BFP #2 1/28/14--MC 2/7/14

IUI #1 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IUI #2 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IUI #3 5mg Femara + trigger = BFN
    IVF #1, Stimmed for 12 days, ER 8/22/14, 9 retrieved, 7M, 7F!!  Freeze all due to fluid in uterus.
    FET end of October 2014 cancelled due to fluid in uterus due to possible c-scar defect
    Surgery scheduled 12/12/14 to fix possible isthmocele
    3/26/15 transferred one 8 cell grade 4 embryo and one 6 cell grade 3 embryo = slow rising betas for 2+ weeks = ectopic MTX shot 4/29/15
    Repeat c-scar surgery June 2015
    2nd and last IVF cycle August 2015, stimmed for 12 days, 2 egg retrieved, both mature and both fertilized.  Transferred both 8-cell embryos on Day 3, beta 9/5/15 = BFFN
    MOVING TO ADOPTION!  

• Options
    Hey ladies!! I'm mobile so I'll try to reaping to everyone later!! Still no mother f'n AF! CD 46! The nurse said that after I took the 5 days of meds to induce a period it could take up to 2 weeks to get. I'm just super worried that it's not going to show and my surgery will be delayed! Everyone say a prayer for it to arrive the first week of December!! My papers are coming along, I seriously cannot wait for this semester to be over!! QOTW: I am blessed to have the most generous parents and the nicest friends ever!
    @Frenchteachermama Ugh! That is so frustrating!! I am sorry AF is being a fickle biotch. FX she shows up soon. When is your semester over? You don't have long right?
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• Options
    Hi lady loves!

@megrae12‌
    Thanks for running the checkin! I'm sorry your body isn't behaving the way you want it to. I'm sure that it is difficult to know what to do when all signs seem to point to the negative.

@Km380‌
    Starting stimms is such a pivotal moment in the IF process. FX everything goes perfectly!

@rubysi‌
    Fx you can reschedule.

@Mysh‌ ((((hugs)))) I'm sorry for your losses. Welcome. I'm glad you and your H have such a great support system.

@nikiswimr‌ I'm sorry you are freaking out over this cycle. It looks like a great cycle though. FX it all works out favorably.

@Frenchteachermama‌ ugh! How frustrating! I'm am thinking about you often. I am hopeful that the surgery won't be delayed......even though I get the stress about the possibility of a delay. Delays aren't fun no matter how you look at it, so my FX that your AF gets her act together!

AFM:
    Nothing new in O2 land. I am having mixed feelings about being benched through the holidays. It feels like I'm wasting valuable time. I did have my first none hormone induced or controlled AF this month! After 18 months of screwing with my body I didn't know what to expect...... What I got was a face full of ACNE :(
    Oh well.
    @megrae12‌ work is still busy. With it being the end of the year people want to take advantage of their ins and get their procedures done. I don't and them. It will slow way down after January, so I'm just biding my time and enjoying the extra big pay checks ;)
    Me: 38
    DX:  Adenomyosis, Compounded MTHFR, PAI-1 4G variant

DH: 34
    MFI due to Testicular Cancer

Married March 2012 <3
    IVF w/ICSI #1
    10 little polar bears
    FET #1 with 2 polar bears ~Nov 6, 2013 BFN :(
    FET # 2 with 2 more polar bears ~March 19, 2014 BFP!!!
    Beta 1= 276
    Beta 2= 662
    4/19/14 ~ baby A became an angel
    5/02/14 ~ baby B became an angel
    5/3/14 ~ D&C
    FET #3 with 1 male polar bear ~October 3, 2014
    October 13, 2014 ~ BFN
    Fur Children:  Memphis 3y, Dutch 3y, Marcel 2y, Meadow 1y

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    January 2015 Siggy Challenge TTCAL
    Animals Interacting with Snow

• Options
    Oh shit yesterday was busy... American ladies happy thanksgiving! Non Americans I am thankful for you too. ;) 

@Mysh‌ Welcome. It looks like you have a plan in the works... good luck!

@nikiswimr good luck with the iui. I haven't had to induce af for a medicated cycle. This is going to be my first iui on Saturday. 

@Frenchteachermama sending you happy af vibes... hugs

@02girl Acne nothing better than feeling like a teenager again...hugs

Update:The iui has been scheduled at a not excellent but better time that I can make. I just need to make sure dh is on board because it will interfere with his sleep schedule (he works nights). The nurse did leave me the wrong directions and told me to trigger 60 hrs before my appointment, I am glad I was paying attention. 

QOTW : I am thankful for my caring dh, my canine and feline fur babies, my IRL friends and all of the lovelies on this board.

***TTCAL January siggy challenge ***
  • Options
    nikiswimr said:
    @Mysh I'm relatively new to this check-in as well.  I hope this benched month goes quickly and things go well for you in January.  I agree, being close to parents/siblings is amazing. We lived half way across the country from family for the last 6 years and have only recently moved back closer.  It's exciting to be around family for the holidays.
    O2girl said:
    @Mysh‌ ((((hugs)))) I'm sorry for your losses. Welcome. I'm glad you and your H have such a great support system.
    rubysi said:

@Mysh‌ Welcome. It looks like you have a plan in the works... good luck!

megrae12 said:
    @Mysh Welcome. I am sorry you have to be here and for the BFN. I hope your benched cycle goes smoothly. 
    Thank you ladies! 
    TTC Break 1/10-8/14.
    IVF #1 with PGD Nov 2014 = BFN
    IVF #2 with PGD Start stimming 1/6, ER scheduled 1/16, ET scheduled 1/21 

• Options
    @megrae12- Thanks for running the check in.

My HSG went went well. My tubes are clear, but my RE can't explain my IF issues.  Not having answers is frustrating, but I am glad there isn't anything wrong.

QOTW- I am blessed that DH and I have a great relationship.  We have been through a lot the past two years with IF and losses, but it hasn't hurt our marriage.
  • Options
    Rocks526 said:
    @megrae12- Thanks for running the check in.

My HSG went went well. My tubes are clear, but my RE can't explain my IF issues.  Not having answers is frustrating, but I am glad there isn't anything wrong.

QOTW- I am blessed that DH and I have a great relationship.  We have been through a lot the past two years with IF and losses, but it hasn't hurt our marriage.
    @Rocks526 I am glad your HSG went well. I hate that you are unexplained, I know that has to be frustrating. What will be your plan moving forward? 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• Options
    @megrae12- We are going to continue with the letrozole, femara, and ovidrel.  My insurance denied me IVF and IUI because I got pregnant.  In order for insurance to cover it, I will have to wait two years after my second loss.
  • Options
    Rocks526 said:
    @megrae12- We are going to continue with the letrozole, femara, and ovidrel.  My insurance denied me IVF and IUI because I got pregnant.  In order for insurance to cover it, I will have to wait two years after my second loss.
    @Rocks526 That is horrible about your insurance!! I am so sorry you are dealing with that. Ugh!!
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• Options
    Hey ladies,
      Not much to report.  2 weeks until our appointment with the new RE.  I'm so ready for it.  Otherwise, my period was very weird this month..it's the second one after my m/c and I'm not sure what was going on.  It was heavy for 2 days..then nothing for 1 day, light for one day, then nothing again.  Just enough to aggravate me. 
       In other news, I had the worst Thanksgiving ever.  We had plans to go to my parents on Wednesday but we got 8 inches of snow so couldn't go.  Turns out I started throwing up and had a fever later that night.  When I woke up on Thanksgiving I immediately started throwing up again. My husband said I couldn't go so I called my mom hoping she would say I should still come.  She told me to stay home (I live 2 1/2 hours away).  I was so sad.  SO I spent the day sick and crying.  I ate half a can of soup for Thanksgiving dinner. My poor husband only had a Lean Cuisine.  I did make dessert for Thanksgiving so at least he had some pumpkin pie.  What a horrible holiday.

@Km380 Good luck with this cycle!  My H is great when I give myself my shots, but I can't do the ones in my backside and he hates giving them to me, especially since I have to watch the needle go in!

@rubysi I hope they changed your IUI for you!

@mysh Welcome to the check in.
    @nikiswimr Good luck with this cycle!

@frenchteachermama I hope AF comes soon!

@Rocks526 Glad your HSG went well!  We are unexplained as well and it kind of sucks.  That's insane that insurance has denied you for IUI and IVF because you did get pregnant and then had a loss!   How is that ok?

• Options
    @kings26- It is frustrating.  I guess they think that since I got pregnant it will happen again. It sucks, but I hope the letrozole, bravelle, and ovidrel will eventually work.  
  • Options
    king26 said:
    Hey ladies,
      Not much to report.  2 weeks until our appointment with the new RE.  I'm so ready for it.  Otherwise, my period was very weird this month..it's the second one after my m/c and I'm not sure what was going on.  It was heavy for 2 days..then nothing for 1 day, light for one day, then nothing again.  Just enough to aggravate me. 
       In other news, I had the worst Thanksgiving ever.  We had plans to go to my parents on Wednesday but we got 8 inches of snow so couldn't go.  Turns out I started throwing up and had a fever later that night.  When I woke up on Thanksgiving I immediately started throwing up again. My husband said I couldn't go so I called my mom hoping she would say I should still come.  She told me to stay home (I live 2 1/2 hours away).  I was so sad.  SO I spent the day sick and crying.  I ate half a can of soup for Thanksgiving dinner. My poor husband only had a Lean Cuisine.  I did make dessert for Thanksgiving so at least he had some pumpkin pie.  What a horrible holiday.

@Km380 Good luck with this cycle!  My H is great when I give myself my shots, but I can't do the ones in my backside and he hates giving them to me, especially since I have to watch the needle go in!

@rubysi I hope they changed your IUI for you!

@mysh Welcome to the check in.
    @nikiswimr Good luck with this cycle!

@frenchteachermama I hope AF comes soon!

@Rocks526 Glad your HSG went well!  We are unexplained as well and it kind of sucks.  That's insane that insurance has denied you for IUI and IVF because you did get pregnant and then had a loss!   How is that ok?

@king26 I am so sorry you were sick for the holiday. That really sucks. I hope you are better now? I am sorry AF was a beeotch this cycle. AL cycles can be so wonky. I hate you had to deal with that. Hopefully your next cycle will be normal. FX for your upcoming RE appointment!! 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"