TTC After a Loss
Options

Charting Temp Question

I can't seem to find the answer to this and I feel like I have read the entire internet :)

This is my first real month of temping, last time I hit it right on and it worked, so I don't know when I should expect my period this time.  This morning, my temp was back down today after 10 days of being high. Obviously it could be a fluke, but since I won't really be here tomorrow or Friday, I figure I could ask. 

Do temps go back down and then you get your period right away?  My chart is linked in my sig if you want to take a look.

thanks in advance!!! :-D

Re: Charting Temp Question

• Options
    medic7979 said:

I usually get AF the day of or the day after my temp drops like that.  Sorry.

Same here.
    Me: 37                                               
    DH: 45
    BFP #1 3/19/14  EDD 11/29/14 MMC D&C 4/24/14
    BFP #2  12/4/14 Beta #1 218 at 12dpo Beta #2 1055 at 16dpo
    Saw heartbeat 12/29.  Please be a rainbow.
    imagerainbows

All welcome                                   

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    medic7979 said:

No sorry necessary!  :-D  I am waiting for AF to show up and hoping to get it over with!  Not ideal to start tomorrow (if that is the case) but good to know!

I feel like a 10 day LP is super short, and FF makes me nervous by saying that a short LP is/can be problematic for TTC.  
  • Options
    medic7979 said:

No sorry necessary!  :-D  I am waiting for AF to show up and hoping to get it over with!  Not ideal to start tomorrow (if that is the case) but good to know!

I feel like a 10 day LP is super short, and FF makes me nervous by saying that a short LP is/can be problematic for TTC.  
    If AF comes tomorrow, that would be a 12 day LP, which is in the normal range and not considered problematic in & of itself.
  • Options
    AF shows about 24 hours to 36 after a temp drop for me. It can save you a ton on POAS tests if you are patient enough to wait it out. Sorry for the drop.
    TTCAL January Siggy Challenge: Animals in the Snow

About Me: 

AMA 35 :  DH 33
    BFP#1 1/26/14 (EDD: 10/7/14).  MMC 3/10/14 D&C 3/14/14
    RE Consult 11/3/14 - AMH 2.25 "great" . FSH 7.10 . Low Vitamin D
    Myomectomy 12/17/14.  Benched until March.

My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    Hi Ladies,

Thanks so much for all the advice, I got AF on Saturday. All seems normal and well!

:-D
  • Options
    Glad to hear it! 
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"