Multiples

Any twin pregnancy moms who have to deal with sciatica?!

I had to go to my OB today for an unscheduled visit due to horrible back pain and they said that baby a was resting on my sciatic nerve and they're pretty big. So I was wondering how everyone else is coping with the pain because let me tell you it's been hard for me!

Re: Any twin pregnancy moms who have to deal with sciatica?!

• Yes I had it early on which was unexpected... I could only walk short distances and it was pretty miserable. Floating in a pool and chiropractor/massage was the only thing that have me relief. Baby a finally moved and now it is much better
    ***siggy/ticker warning***

Me:36 DH:38 TTC#1 since 4/2012
    Me DX: Hashimotos,Hypothyroid, DOR, MTHFR,  DH: normal

IUI #1-#4 BFNs and a few cancelled cycles in the mix.
    - poor responder
    ***Suprise BFP on 6/13/13. Natural MC @6wks 3days
    IVF#1 and 2- Cancelled due to no response on max stimms
    FET 5/20- BFP
    1st Beta- 641
    2nd beta- 2166
    Sono- TWINS!!!!
    Two Boys! Born January 2015 @36 weeks.  Healthy and no NICU!  So blessed!

• I had it- lasted a few weeks and then the kiddo moved.  My OB said nothing will really make it stop until the baby moves, so I took it as the sign that I needed to slow down and rest more.
  • Loading the player...
  • I had it several weeks, went to PT to help some. Took muscle relaxer at night. It went away after few weeks , thankfully!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Had it terrible - prenatal yoga saved me, seriously helped with sciatica 100%

• I had it around 26 weeks and miraculously it went away a few weeks later, then came back later but by then I was so miserable I didn't care. I was so happy that it didn't last from 26 weeks on. Just slow down and rest a lot, keep off your feet. I took a lot of super long warm baths (unfortunately not TOO long since I had to get out to pee!) 
    ********************************************************************************************
    Married my best friend, June 8, 2008

5/17/13 BFP!!! 6/6/13 - OMG its TWINS!

Josie and Lexie were born on January 4, 2014 at 37w2d
    Josie was 5lbs2oz, Lexie was 4lbs15oz 
    Both had a 9 APGAR score with no NICU time
    Planned unscheduled C-Section due to both being breech
    We all went home on Jan 6th, 2 days after surgery

My popular blog posts:

imageimage

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board