January 2015 Moms

TMI Tuesday

Since it is Tuesday... whatcha got? 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: TMI Tuesday

• Loading the player...
  • I've been scheduling sex in my head too. Last night was the only time we could have done it, and we didn't. :((

Now we've got family coming in, and it'll be a full house for the week.

• Sex?  What is that?  My vagina is way to swollen and sore lately.

BabyFruit Ticker

• I tried for morning sex today, but DH was too tired, so I settled for afternoon sex when I get off work haha.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I really think my vaginal canal is smaller.

If you're anything like me it's all swelled up making it feel much smaller ;)
  • I really wanna have sex, but DH is scared of PTL, however, my dr just said bedrest, she never specified pelvic rest. Hmmmmmm
  • Fascinating, @ladyamanuet! Sounds like twice the fun :)

• I have yet another yeast infection (thanks to the antibiotics I was on last week). My OB called me in Diflucan yesterday but I got distracted when I left work and forgot to pick it up. I woke up at 3am with the itchiest crotch and no relief in sight... Better believe I already picked it up and took it this morning at 8am, but I'm still so itchy it's hard to sit still during my sessions. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I had a dream that J had 2 set of genital last night - he had grown an extra penis and pair of balls, or something.  It was weird, but we had sex anyway. 

Wonder what Freud would say about that dream ;)
    That reminded me that I had a very naughty dream last night, except mine was about a woman haha.  A very attractive one at that.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I haven't been around a lot, but ill join in on this one...

DH and I havent had sex in months. He's just not into pregnant sex (he gets weirded out by there being a baby "between us" - whatever dude). But my libido has been amped up so I've had to take matters into my own hands.
  • I'm not sure if this is really TMI but I'm going to share anyways.

I decided to take a pair of scissors and trim the gigantic 70s bush that I've been rockin lately. The trimming part actually went surprisingly well. No cuts or anything- yay! But, I made a huge mistake and forgot to empty the damn trash can when I was done. So, of course, my 10mo son got into it. OMG. Pubes EVERYWHERE! It was a disaster. I'm starting to think that the lady bit gods are against me doing any type of maintenance downstairs, so I give up. I'm back to letting my hippy flag fly for the remainder of this pregnancy.

LOL.

Brazilian bikini waxes are a godsend. Dont knock it til ya try it! That is all.
  • Oh great...top o the page. Awesome. Ha.
  • I gave up on all hair rituals except my eyebrows and mini mustache (but that's because I get that done) so hairy everything. even armpits. And DH is still wanting me more than ever. He's really into pregnant sex apparently lol
  • @emmyg65‌ lol Yes, I am! I didn't poop all weekend so I'm making up for it.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Sex, probably happens 1x/wk and I can tell DH is nervous about hurting LO.  I can't wait to have my body back and get back to missionary-I took that position for granted before and miss it so much!

I just found this group and happy I did.  Ya'll are hilarious with no shame.  This group is so much better than the 3rd tri group, people are so judgmental who take the time to actually call someone out on grammar or spelling!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • After last night's bedroom session I told my husband that he is not allowed to get me off anymore due to the fact it causes such strong contractions for me..... I really really don't want to go into PTL if I can help it. 
  • Like many of you, I attempted to do a little grooming. Decided to use DHs beard trimmer while he was at work. Well I couldn't find the guards, so I just went for it. No visibility + no guard = nicked lady bits. No bueno. I will also be letting me hippy flag fly for the rest of this pregnancy.
    BabyName Ticker

• I'm so disappointed I didn't read these earlier so I could join in but you ladies are hilarious! I'm still laughing about the pubes vs. 10 month old bahaha and as for me...
    a couple years ago before I was preggers with DS I started laser on my lady bits which hurts like a bitch but I got two treatments in so I have significantly less hair in that region then before so it's not too bad! But I have been successfully shaving (blindly) when DS is not in the shower with me! My legs are a whole other story...my back just can't take that position so it's usually a month between shavings!
    The last time DH and I had sex was like 2 months ago because I don't think his member physically has enough room! I mean, it felt like he was poking my cervix, colon and every low organ and let's just say it caused the opposite of an orgasm...FML so I too have taken matters into my own hands from time to time! I feel bad for DH but it is NOT an enjoyable experience and I have enough other pains and discomforts to deal with.
  • Trimmer plus mirror really made a difference on my bikini area.
    BFP #1 09/26/2013 EDD 06/04/2013 MMC 11/01/2013
    BFP #2 05/15/2014 EDD 01/24/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

• Hard, hard kicks to the crotch. They're actually making me yell and curse today.

Also, holy vulva itching, Batman!

Omg, this is so me! The term "lightening crotch" is so very appropriate. As if my cervix wasn't going to go through enough, it has to endure constant punching/head butting for the next couple of months.

• I tried for morning sex today, but DH was too tired, so I settled for afternoon sex when I get off work haha.

Morning sex doesn't work because then I feel like everything is going to drop out of me the rest of the day!
  • I was almost thinking about shaving my 70 Bush. But I don't know I always had a Bush.Any suggestions ladies. Thanks a lot
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"