July 2014 Moms

Thankful Tuesday

Since its the Season of Thanks.  Let's Dear Diary what we are thankful for, eh?

I am, of course, thankful for my beautiful and wonderful babies.  They make being a mom so much fun!

I am thankful for my job.  It pays really well for me to do next to nothing and Bump/lurk most of the day.

I am thankful for my health.  I may not exercise or eat right but I'm am happy to have no ailments.

I am thankful for pants with elastic/drawstring waists.  I plan to tear up some food this week and utilize those bad boys!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Thankful Tuesday

• I'm thankful for my babies of ocurse and the opportunity to stay home and raise them.

I'm thankful for my husband putting up with my crazy emotions the past few years while I was pregnant and my off the wall hormones after having them.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • JLHV1909JLHV1909 member
    edited November 2014
    I'm so thankful for my sweet baby boy!  He has completely rocked my world and I actually feel complete and whole now that I am his mommy.  It is very hard to have a bad day when every time you look at the little guy he smiles his gummy smile at you.  

I'm thankful for my dh (most of the time).  He can be so supportive and helpful.  I know that right now for a variety of reasons we are having some issues, but I know we will work through everything.  

I'm also thankful for my parents.  I love that they have been so excited about LO and the happy that he has brought our family.  

I'm thankful for my best friend and her guidance and support.  She has gifted us with so many handmedowns (clothes and equipment) that we really lucked out! 

I'm thankful for my wonderful daycare lady, and I am thankful for the time off that my job provides.  It is easier to work when I have my track-outs to look forward too,  
    ETA:  I can't forget this group and my FB breastfeeding support group.  Even though I was a longtime lurker- I learned so much and had so many questions answered that I didn't have to be the crazy mom to be or ftm!   
  • 1) My dream come true...I'm finally a SAHM.

2) Everything we need. What we want & what we need are two different things & we have all of what we need & a lot of what we want.

3) My relationship with Jesus Christ. I'm not religious & I'm not spiritual. I just love Jesus & knowing Him has changed my life.

4) DH. I'm not being hokey here...but I've been in a terrible marriage & I'm now in a great one. I know I snagged a great one with DH.

5) These kiddos of mine. I'm so grateful. DS is compassionate & DD smiles 24/7. They each have their moments of terror but overall, I'm exploding with pride.

6) You guys rock. Really. You've seen me through some hard days, celebrated some good days & made me belly laugh every day in between with your clever snark. ((cyber hug!))

• Coffee. Every day I'm thankful for it.

image"">image"">imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm thankful for DS and DH. They both make life better everyday.

I'm thankful for getting to stay home with DS.

I'm thankful for all of our great family and friends and all of the help they've given us.

I'm thankful for the Florida "winter" and not having snow everywhere!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • abundancenowabundancenow member
    edited November 2014
    My life has transformed from so much pain and loss to so much joy and abundance. I am so thankful for the chance to thrive, because I was just surviving for so many years.
    I'm really thankful to all the people who contribute here and have made this a community of support for the last year. It's meant a lot to have this place in my life.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"