TTC After a Loss
Options

TTA check in 11/26

Welcome to the TTA Check in!! This is for anyone who is TTA (trying to avoid), no matter for how long. The check in will be weekly. If you are new, we are sorry you're here and we hope that your stay is short. We have a variety of wait times so please feel free to join. Post an intro and tell us why you are TTA and for how long. It can be waiting on the 1st AF, waiting months, waiting on labs, recovering from surgery, personal reasons, etc. You are more than welcome to join for any reason why you are TTA. Please let me know if you would like to be added or if your information below is incorrect. As the months come to an end, members will be removed. If your TTA has been extended, please let me know. When you are burning the bench unexpectedly, let me know too! ***************************************************** If I removed you in error, please let me know! ★☆★ TTA List ★☆★ @AggieBeth06 Indefinitely
@this+gamer+chick April 2015 @skategirl128 indefinitely for personal reasons
@Soulbyte‌ April 2015
@jms627 December 2014
@lauraO11
@forevermyfenix feb 2015
@swmcfarland 3 months
@mrskelly731 3 months
@danandvan April 2015 or later
@lav17 jan 2015
@elsiemae jan 2015
@readinglove jan 2015
@schuebja April 2015
@nikolie93
@agpjt413
***************************************** *****************************************************

Any updates from the week?

What was the high/low of the week?

Any TTA related frustrations?

Anything that you're looking forward to this week?

QOTW: When will you put up your tree or decorate for the holidays? I hope I'm not excluding anyone by asking- we are a dual religion household

Big hugs ladies! I'm here if you need me anytime
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: TTA check in 11/26

• Options
    Any updates: things are going well over here. My meds are working and I had a good birthday! Work has been stressful but now that's it's the lead in to the holiday break it'll get quieter.

High- spending time with SO
    Low- work stress

TTA frustrations- nothing this week. My new bcp have been wonderful!

QOTW- I am putting up the tree on Friday. I'll also bring the menorah out at that time. We love this time of year. I just love decorating, baking and celebrating!

Big hugs I know the holidays can be so hard especially when TTA. This will be my second holiday season in this boat. I'm always here if you need me. I'm just a pm away.
  • Options
    Thanks for the check in!
    Not too much to update really. Had mostly days off from internship lately so I've really just been enjoying being able to sleep in. 
    High- my blue fronted amazon was in a really talkative mood and she's a momma's girl so she's been really snuggly. 
    Low- Dh has been dealing with a lot of existential frustration. Since he lost his internship and his remaining class is basically though, he's got nothing to do and most of his friends are out of town. He told me the other day "We need to be parents. Life is so pointless otherwise."
     I guess that's my TTA related frustration. We really do need to wait at least until Jan/Feb. Really Feb would be ideal to let me get off of the antidepressants. 

In just a few we're going to be traveling to visit my family or Thanksgiving. Luckily it's going to be really low key so I'm thankful for that. Looking forward to seeing my grandmother. 

QOTW: we've decided not to decorate this year. It's the first Christmas post loss, and we'll be out of town anyways. DH hates the maintenance that comes with Christmas trees too, and I just can't do a fake tree. Maybe I'll pick up one of those little rosemary plants shaped like a tree if I really wanted to do something, but I probably wont. It's really hard imagining how things should have been. 
    BFP #1 12/19/13 We lost our Fenix 7/31/14 at 36 weeks due to torn umbilical cord
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    My Chart TTA until Feb 2015
    ~*ALL AL WELCOME*~
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Any updates from the week?
    Not much. Just packing and getting ready for the move this weekend.

What was the high/low of the week?
    High-finally getting almost everything packed, except for day to day necessitates.
    Low-Saying goodbye to all of our family here. This thanksgiving is going to be a rough one:/

Any TTA related frustrations?
    Not so much this week.

Anything that you're looking forward to this week?
    Getting up to MN, and getting everything unpacked!

QOTW: When will you put up your tree or decorate for the holidays? I hope I'm not excluding anyone by asking- we are a dual religion household.
    -Usually the day after Thanksgiving. But since we will be moving that day, we will probably decorate in the new house sometime next week :)
    BFP #1: 5-14-2010, DD born 1-22-2011
    BFP #2: 4-20-2012, Natural MC 5-1-2012
    BFP #3: 7-19-2012, DS born 3-27-2013
    BFP #4: 9-13-2014, MMC discovered 10-27-14 at 10w, d&c on 11-6-14 

• Options

Any updates from the week? - Nothing new here!

What was the high/low of the week? High, had my dress fitting and despite my complete lack of bridal willpower, didn't look like a marshmallow :)   Low - my best friend may be having a CP right now.  Trying my best to support her however I can.

Any TTA related frustrations? None here - last month on the pill.  Yippee!

Anything that you're looking forward to this week? Thanksgiving!

QOTW: When will you put up your tree or decorate for the holidays? We've done a bit of decorating, but won't put up the tree until Saturday :)

Hugs to all ladies who need them!

***Siggy Warning - loss mentioned***

Pregnancy Ticker

*S15 Siggy January Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance*

ME: 32   DH: 38

BFP#1 - 7/18/14; EDD 3/23/14; MMC 8/11/14 (passed naturally on 8/17/14)

BFP#2 - 12/29/14; EDD 9/10/15 *PLEASE BE OUR RAINBOW!*

• Options
    Nikolie93Nikolie93 member
    edited November 2014
    Hey everyone!

Any updates from the week? Nothing much new here for this week!

What was the high/low of the week? High- my mom got to my house today and will be staying until Friday! Low- Damn cold...a really bad one X(

Any TTA related frustrations? Just the normal, worrying that each month I wait is a month closer to the day we may realize we will never have a child. 

Anything that you're looking forward to this week? Eating all the food and drinking all the alcohol!

QOTW: When will you put up your tree or decorate for the holidays? The only tree MH and I put up is the Charlie Brown tree :D 

EDIT: pic fail

I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• Options
    @agpjt413‌ drunk bumping can be fun! I also love all the food of Thanksgiving!

@forevermyfenix‌ big hugs! This time of year is so hard imagining what should have been! More hugs!

@elsiemae I hope your move goes smoothly. Saying goodbye is so hard- but reunions and visits can be great. I've moved countries three times and it's always hard. Big hugs!

@readinglove‌ I'm on thanksgiving break now too and am loving it! Enjoy your days off!

@jms627‌ yay for a dress fitting! So much fun! Yay for almost burning this bench!

@Nikolie93‌ I hope you feel better soon! Good luck with your mom. Big hugs!
  • Options
    Thanks for the check in @skategirl128‌ . Twenty more days until my surgery- in some ways I cannot wait, and in others I'm absolutely petrified. I can't believe that it will be a year in December since we started ttc, and the journey that 2014 has brought. I'm thankful my surgery is this year, and hopeful that next year will be much different. I'm also anxious to get an idea on when we can burn the bench, which is completely dependent on how the surgery goes.

DD 15.07.2012

BFP #2 01.18.2014, MMC 04.10.2014 15w5d

BFP #3 07.18.2014, MC 07.31.2014 5w6d

DX: RPL due to submucosal uterine fibroid. Hysteroscopy 12/16. All clear!

image</a

• Options
    Not sure if this is the most recent but I'm checking in. I just suffered my first MC and my husband has been very gentle and kind through the process. I haven't been to the doctor to see if I'm done passing out baby naturally or if there's something else that needs to be done.
    I'm still bleeding and I have no sex drive.
    My DH and I have decided to wait until next year to try again or to see what our next step should be.
    I'm don't want to be here but I'm hoping to learn more about the process of losing my child and maybe way we can cope.
    Married: August 16 2014
    EDD: July 12, 2015  MC: November 30, 2014 8weeks
    Clover Grace
     our little angel.

• Options
    Welcome to TTA, I know it sucks to be here but I know I am so very grateful that this board is here. Your loss is so very new and although the sadness will never go away completely, it does get easier. I know that's hard to imagine right now. I am glad to hear that your H has been kind, that's very important in this process. *hug*
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• Options
    Nikolie93 said:

Welcome to TTA, I know it sucks to be here but I know I am so very grateful that this board is here. Your loss is so very new and although the sadness will never go away completely, it does get easier. I know that's hard to imagine right now. I am glad to hear that your H has been kind, that's very important in this process. *hug*

With support from people like you, I will. Thanks for encouragement!
    Clover Grace
     our little angel.

• Options
    How was your first OB appointment after MC? What did they do? I have my appointment today and I don't know what to expect.
    Clover Grace
     our little angel.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"