September 2014 Moms
Options

Foot/Joint Pain

Is anyone still experiencing joint pain or foot pain? Mine seems to be getting worse instead of better at almost 8 weeks pp.

My feet hurt from the get go, it's the top of my feet. It hurts the worst after I've been sitting. But now my ankles, hips and even my jaw are hurting. Any ideas?
image"funny">imageimage
Mom of Boys!!

Baby #1 - 3 years old
Baby #2 - Born 10/1/14

Re: Foot/Joint Pain

• Options
    I still have joint pain but I'm pretty sure it's because I have been procrastinating going back to the gym. I have issues with knee weakness and they are obviously suffering from lack of strength training. I have the pain in my feet and hips are the worst.
  • Options
    I have both. Top of my right foot and my left hip. OB said that one is the sacroiliac joint and will hopefully get better with core exercises. I don't think my three planks a day are cutting it.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Last week (8weeks) my joint pain seemed to peak. My knees and hips were so sore. Still are, but better. I was wincing every time I got up and down from the floor. And seems baby is always down there! Tummy time, bouncy chair, up down up down.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    EscoMama said:

Last week (8weeks) my joint pain seemed to peak. My knees and hips were so sore. Still are, but better. I was wincing every time I got up and down from the floor. And seems baby is always down there! Tummy time, bouncy chair, up down up down.

Hoping this is the worst of it for sure! I've started trying to work out (when I can get the baby to nap somewhere other than me!) and I hope it helps....
    image"funny">imageimage
    Mom of Boys!!

Baby #1 - 3 years old
    Baby #2 - Born 10/1/14

• Options
    YES! It's awful! I had it when I was pregnant and thought it was attributed to the extra weight I had been carrying - especially since my feet stopped hurting so badly right after delivery. But now they hurt worse than ever before. They feel like they are bruised all the time. My joints are stiff and my hips and the area at the top of my butt is so stiff, I have to waddle like an old lady for about 5 steps until I get a regular stride down. My other Mom friends have said they had joint issues too and that they took anywhere from 6 months to a year to go away. I'm not sure what to think.

• Options
    My heels have been hurting so bad , at one point I wanted to cry just walking across a room also ankles back and lower back & I feel like I'm loosing the arch in my back , it definitely take awhile to loosen up after laying or sitting .
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"