July 2013 Moms
Options

Remind me of your favorite leggings?

I remember an old post where some of you talked about the best leggings and shared links but I can't find it. Anyone want to re-hash any recommendations?

Re: Remind me of your favorite leggings?

• Options
    I bought a pair of leggings off of zulilly and I absolutely love them. I think they're in the dirty laundry but I'll dig them out later today and tell you what brand they are. I love legging and oversized sweater weather!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I wear my lululemons the most but also like one I have from Ann Taylor Loft.

Bonus: 

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone. I'm so sick of trying to find jeans to fit around my post baby mom shapes. I think I'm just going to get leggings instead. My last "sort of fitting" pair shredded through the thighs last week so I've got to figure something out. Sloppy jeans and yoga pants only get me so far :D
  • Options
    If you wear leggings, is your top supposed to cover your behind/crotch? I think they'd be comfy but I want to cover everything and also not look like I'm in maternity clothes.
    I think that's a personal comfort thing. Plenty of people wear tights with hip skimming tops. I'd rather them be longer, but I haven't actually found anything yet.
  • Options
    @biggunsbo, I might just need to have you start helping me shop for outfits. :)
  • Options
    I've gotten some decent leggings at old navy. Just bought a pair of fleece lined ones (off amazon) for the winter, too--can't wait to wear them soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"