Cloth Diapering
Options

Can we do UOs today?

And maybe FFFCs tomorrow? Because I know a lot of people won't be around Thursday and Friday.

Re: Can we do UOs today?

• Options
    Not that I actually have a UO to contribute or anything.  It just seems like nap is going to be a bust today and I'm looking for some solace.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think mothers with small children need priority parking more than expectant mothers, and I'm irritated by places that clearly think otherwise.
    I totally agree.  I have been known to circle around a parking lot multiple times to pick the least temper tantrum inducing spot.
  • Options
    I think mothers with small children need priority parking more than expectant mothers, and I'm irritated by places that clearly think otherwise.

I totally agree with this, no need for pregnant women to have a closer spots. I'm getting around just fine, and did with my last pregnancy too. It pisses me off when DH feels like he needs to circle around to find me a closer spot. I'm all like just park the car already.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image image image
  • Options
    Can you not get a temporary handicap parking placard for SPD, TJ?  I don't begrudge a closer parking spot to anyone who's in pain.
  • Options
    Can you not get a temporary handicap parking placard for SPD, TJ?  I don't begrudge a closer parking spot to anyone who's in pain.
    I'm just being a bitter Betty this week.  I don't know, I never asked.  I prefer to suffer in silence and give dirty looks to the B's like @mamalamb10 described above.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    UO: Ketchup is delicious on almost everything.  Especially chicken, chili, and tamales.  Yep, I eat like a toddler.
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Cooking Thanksgiving dinner isn't hard. It just takes a little planning.  I already have the stuffing, potatoes, and cranberry sauce done.

Yeah.  I think people need to stop using the term "hard" when they mean "time consuming."
  • Options
    I had SPD and no special parking. Just the ability to park my ass in the tub for hours and wear a special belt.

My UO is math sucks.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    TJ1979 said:
    That's so great that you guys didn't have symphysis pubis dysfunction, and didn't feel like your body was going to crack in half then shatter into tiny pieces every time you took a step with your left leg.

With the kids, I always park next to the cart corral, so I don't have to walk away from the vehicle once I get the kids strapped in.

Another vote for the cart corral parking. Especially while grocery shopping with 2. V goes in the cart from the corral and can't run off while I stick G in the wrap.
  • Options
    lbs2012 said:
    I think it's weird to see ovulation cycle charts in signatures. Even if I knew you in real life I would have little interest in what your uterus is up to on any given day.
    My BFF sends me her chart when she's TTC.  Because I ask for it.  And then we obsess over it together.  LOL.
    Now that is some friendship!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    lbs2012 said:
    I think it's weird to see ovulation cycle charts in signatures. Even if I knew you in real life I would have little interest in what your uterus is up to on any given day.
    My BFF sends me her chart when she's TTC.  Because I ask for it.  And then we obsess over it together.  LOL.
    Now that is some friendship!
    Does that make me weird? We draw the line at cervical fluid.  LOL.
  • Options
    I love kitchen paraphernalia from restaurant supply stores so much.  I don't know why more home cooks don't shop at them.   Everything is so practical, no bells and whistles and built to take abuse.  I went to buy a food safe bucket to brine my turkey in and walked out with said bucket, a 1/2 sheet cooling rack, a pair of $3 tongs and 4 food storage containers that are 10x as durable as tupperware.
  • Options
    TJ1979 said:

UO: Ketchup is delicious on almost everything.  Especially chicken, chili, and tamales.  Yep, I eat like a toddler.

FRENCH TOAST! and plain Kaiser rolls. Mmmm
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Mandmeesh said:
    Meesh, why would you want to use ketchup when you have maple syrup as an option? Everyone knows pancakes, waffles and French toast are vehicles for maple syrup.  Have you ever tried ketchup on a grilled cheese?  If you like ketchup, that's where it's at. 
  • Options
    I love kitchen paraphernalia from restaurant supply stores so much.  I don't know why more home cooks don't shop at them.   Everything is so practical, no bells and whistles and built to take abuse.  I went to buy a food safe bucket to brine my turkey in and walked out with said bucket, a 1/2 sheet cooling rack, a pair of $3 tongs and 4 food storage containers that are 10x as durable as tupperware.
    Amen!!
    I bought a half sheet pan from a supply store in 1998 for $5.  I still have it and use it several times a week.
  • Options

Mandmeesh said:

TJ1979 said:

Meesh, why would you want to use ketchup when you have maple syrup as an option? Everyone knows pancakes, waffles and French toast are vehicles for maple syrup.  Have you ever tried ketchup on a grilled cheese?  If you like ketchup, that's where it's at. 

I do ketchup on my first serving of French toast...maple syrup on my second :-D
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I have to agree with this one. Dh and I went to one when our forks went walking off (service of 12 down to 5 forks) with the intention of just buying some cheap restaurant tableware.....but found the exact design of dh's tableware set so just bought another dozen forks. Dh's first wife had bought the set and dh had no clue where to find them. We were given an industrial size pan scraper as a freebie with the forks....that's what I used when I need to scrape diapers.

YBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm a fan of The Cloth Diaper Tech Support group on Facebook
  • Options
    uh oh @tj1979 !!! you'll be writing an apology post soon! ;)

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Nope. I'm comfortable in my bitchiness.
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"