TTC After a Loss

Tuesday Crazy Train

Good morning! The Tuesday Crazy Train is leaving the station!

I'm mobile today and should be at work another 9 hours or so, so thank you in advance to everyone that posts a chart link and to those who help answer questions!

If you don't know what the crazy train is, it's a place to vent your crazy about your cycle (waiting to O or in the 2WW). If your cycle is driving you crazy, welcome aboard!

If in doubt, pee on something!

Be sure to punch your ticket!

---------

CD/DPO:

Crazy level:

Symptoms:

Explain your crazy here:

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Tuesday Crazy Train

• Hey bug! I didn't expect to back here any time soon...but here goes.

CD/DPO: cd34 (post-D&C)

Crazy level: 5

Symptoms: cramping and heavy spotting

Explain your crazy here:  So I'm really more perplexed/confused than crazy (in this instance anyway). I woke up Sunday with severe cramps that went away after a couple hours. Then yesterday mega cramps came back about mid-morning and lasted all day. I finally had to take a percocet just to dull the pain to manageable. Also had heavy spotting in the afternoon...I would almost considered it "light flow" but it didn't last very long. Today I'm having slight cramping and just went to the bathroom & there were large clots when I wiped.

I have been spotting since my D&C. I guess I'm just wondering if this is AF and if I should record it in FF. My cycles are typically so long/irregular, and it took 11wks after my last mc (with a dose of Provera) for AF to arrive so I didn't expect it come this soon, if at all.

Color me confused  :-/
  • CFearsy said:
    @blackbird818, I spotted for what seemed like weeks after my D&C. It was so light and minimal that I didn't even really keep track of it. It let up for about a week and then I had heavier spotting with small clots (similar to what you're experiencing, I think). I didn't need a tampon or a pad but I definitely needed a liner that I changed every few hours. I found more blood when wiping than on my liner.

It wasn't until my full period came back a month after that "random spotting" that I realized it had been my first post-D&C period. It was so light because I didn't have much lining built up to shed, I guess. But when I separated the two months on FF, I did find that I O'd after that week of spotting and had a very short LP.

((HUGS)) >:D< Sorry you're riding the crazy train!
    thanks lovie!!! Exactly this to the bolded.

It's not a big deal either way. I'm just curious I guess. I mean I'm "used to" 60+ day cycles...not this "normal-ish" 30something day cycles lol. Just wondered if it was maybe AF or possibly retained tissue? idk
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey bug! I didn't expect to back here any time soon...but here goes.

CD/DPO: cd34 (post-D&C)

Crazy level: 5

Symptoms: cramping and heavy spotting

Explain your crazy here:  So I'm really more perplexed/confused than crazy (in this instance anyway). I woke up Sunday with severe cramps that went away after a couple hours. Then yesterday mega cramps came back about mid-morning and lasted all day. I finally had to take a percocet just to dull the pain to manageable. Also had heavy spotting in the afternoon...I would almost considered it "light flow" but it didn't last very long. Today I'm having slight cramping and just went to the bathroom & there were large clots when I wiped.

I have been spotting since my D&C. I guess I'm just wondering if this is AF and if I should record it in FF. My cycles are typically so long/irregular, and it took 11wks after my last mc (with a dose of Provera) for AF to arrive so I didn't expect it come this soon, if at all.

Color me confused  :-/

((((Hugs)))) I think I would put a note in and wait and see.

• CD/DPO: 5 Days post MC

Crazy level: 4 emotionally 6 with my Dr.

Symptoms: I still have to pee every 40 minutes and want to eat ALL the food... I usually feel that way after AF, so hopefully this means my hormones are starting to level on their own. I go in tomorrow for a hCG draw to check my levels. I'm feeling good though, so hopefully that means the levels are dropping nicely.

Explain your crazy here: My crazy is that I don't know what to do about my progesterone issues. I have test results from a naturopath doctor that shows I have naturally low progesterone. My OB office dismisses those results, but will not indulge me in doing testing since I have not had 3 or more MC. This pisses me off since I'm not the typical female who has not tested their progesterone before TTC. I had my progesterone tested because I had very notable symptoms of estrogen dominance that were effing with my mood and period before TTC. One would think that if a doctor is presented with data saying progesterone is low, that they would take that into consideration if that person is TTC. Ughhh... Rant Over.
    Where there is love, there is life.
    -Mahatma Gandhi-

!*All Welcome**!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Happily Every After: 05/22/2009
    Me 28  The Tower Climber 27
    NTNP Since January 2014
    BFP #1- Nov 10, 2014 EDD July 19, 2015 MC Nov 20, 2014 (5wk 4d)
  • Thanks bug. I already did that as I waited to see what happened.
    ;) great minds!!
  • CD/DPO: 5 Days post MC

Crazy level: 4 emotionally 6 with my Dr.

Symptoms: I still have to pee every 40 minutes and want to eat ALL the food... I usually feel that way after AF, so hopefully this means my hormones are starting to level on their own. I go in tomorrow for a hCG draw to check my levels. I'm feeling good though, so hopefully that means the levels are dropping nicely.

Explain your crazy here: My crazy is that I don't know what to do about my progesterone issues. I have test results from a naturopath doctor that shows I have naturally low progesterone. My OB office dismisses those results, but will not indulge me in doing testing since I have not had 3 or more MC. This pisses me off since I'm not the typical female who has not tested their progesterone before TTC. I had my progesterone tested because I had very notable symptoms of estrogen dominance that were effing with my mood and period before TTC. One would think that if a doctor is presented with data saying progesterone is low, that they would take that into consideration if that person is TTC. Ughhh... Rant Over.

Sorry your doctor is not listening to you. Have you been charting and does that show a luteal phase defect? If you have that on top of your other info, maybe your doctor would be willing to do a 7dpo progesterone check.

It is very common for doctors to wait to start testing until 3 losses or a demonstrated issue with becoming pregnant. I also think some doctors feel like naturopaths are quacks so that could be influencing why your doctor does not care about your test results.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"