May 2014 Moms
Options

Rainforest Jumperoo

Does anyone here have this one?  We bought it for DS and I can't figure out why his feet aren't touching the ground.  He is over 28 in, so I was sure he would be tall enough.  Do they have to be a certain weight for it to work?  Just wanting some other opinions!  I saw on the reviews that some people had way younger babies in it.  I know I can put a pillow underneath him, but I just didn't think he would need it! 

Re: Rainforest Jumperoo

• Options
    We have one and it's at the lowest setting. DD has been using it for two months now (with a blanket under) but I took the blanket out the other day and she can touch the ground. Not flat footed but enough to get a little bounce going. She's about 24.5 inches if I remember correctly.
  • Options
    It has 3 height adjustments. Look at the straps and on the underside.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Is #1 the tighest setting or #3?
  • Options
    1 is the lowest setting. They should only be able to touch with their tippy toes.

Anniversary 
    Congrats to my GP Sister from another mister Bruinsbabe!!

• Options
    I have it on #1.  His tippy toes don't even touch.  I wonder if it is a weight issue then?
  • Options
    He was 16 lbs 3 oz at his 6 month appt a couple of weeks ago.  
  • Options
    How much does you LO weigh? My friend has one at her house so when we go over, DD uses it and loves it. She touched the floor fine at 14 lbs.
  • Options
    We have one, she still needs something underneath to really be able to put her feet down. I believe at 6 months she was 16lb 9oz, 27" 

image   image
                                                          Baby Girl born May 16, 2014
  • Options
    Hmmm...sounds like they are a little inconsistent with the manufacturing maybe? DS is 26 inches, 14.5lbs and already bouncing around on the level 2 strap setting.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    LO is 25.5 in and can reach with her tippy toes... That is bizarre that your LO is that much taller and can't reach.. They must not all be made quite alike?
  • Options
    I will definitely try putting some weight on it and seeing if it'll stretch out the springs some.  He has pretty long legs I think.
  • Options
    Also try to tie a shoe lace around the seat where his legs go through and bunch it together so that his feet touch.
  • Options
    @THD7580  I'm sorry, I'm not following what you mean!
  • Options

@THD7580  I'm sorry, I'm not following what you mean!

Ok where his legs go through there's a piece of fabric in between them. Pinch it together and tie it with a little piece of shoe lace so his legs dangle. It's so much better on their little hips until their about 9 months or so. And he should be able to touch better.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"