Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO - Tuesday

I'm up early with nothing to do :) 

Month/cycle:   

CD:

What are you doing to get KTFU?:

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: 

GTKY/FFTC: What iconic/famous/cult/classic movie have you not seen?  Or, if you've seen them all (show off) which one are you willing to admit you don't like?  

TTC since 5/2014 
Aug 15 January Siggy Challenge:  Favorite "mean girl" from tv/movies

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: WTO - Tuesday

• Month/cycle:  8

CD:  2

What are you doing to get KTFU?:  Nothing right now, but I have some pomegranate stuff, and some pnv's.  Guess I'll start there. 

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: Rave = snow day.  So good.  I particularly wasn't looking forward to today and now I can listen to Christmas music and do house stuff instead.   

GTKY/FFTC: What iconic/famous/cult/classic movie have you not seen?  Or, if you've seen them all (show off) which one are you willing to admit you don't like?  I tried to watch the Labyrinth for the first time as an adult and I couldn't get through it.  I probably had to watch it as a kid to enjoy it. 
    TTC since 5/2014 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Month/cycle: 13/11

CD: 5

What are you doing to get KTFU?: everything

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: Really wishing we weren't going to get snow tomorrow. I am supposed to see 3 clients and just hoping no one cancels on me for bad weather because I really need the hours this week.

GTKY/FFTC: What iconic/famous/cult/classic movie have you not seen?  Or, if you've seen them all (show off) which one are you willing to admit you don't like?  I have never seen the Godfather and don't really care to. 
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge - Workout Fails

Married 11/14/09
    Me: 27
    DH: 33
    TTC #1 since 1/1/14
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/cycle:  3

CD:  hmm what is it now? oh right, 24. 

What are you doing to get KTFU?:  OPKs, temping, checking CM, prenatals always, green tea...

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: Raves for a short week and looking forward to food/family/football on Thursday!   

GTKY/FFTC: What iconic/famous/cult/classic movie have you not seen?  Or, if you've seen them all (show off) which one are you willing to admit you don't like? 
    Yes The Godfather! I've tried watching it a couple times and always fall asleep in the first 10 minutes - yawwwwn. I love mobster flicks too. I've also never seen The Princess Bride, Caddyshack, any of the Lord of the Rings movies...

I feel like people rave about cult classics like Sixteen Candles and the Breakfast Club but I didn't find those movies to be all that great. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

peer into my ute

TTGP January Siggy Challenge:
  • Cycle/Month: 19/18

What are you doing to get KU?: Let the sex games begin! Oh, and temping and OPK.

R/R/Etc: I'm not getting sick. I'm not getting sick. I'm not getting sick. *Clicks ruby slippers*

GTKY: I've never seen a lot of movies. I should get on that. I will be using everyone's responses to make a must see list for my long weekend.

ME: 33  H: 32
    TTC Since 6/2013   Early Loss: 9/2013   MFI Diagnosis: 12/2014

imageimage

• mosdubmosdub member
    edited November 2014
    slh33 said:

OPK question....do most of you use them twice a day?  If so, when?  I was thinking SMU and in the evening.  

I am by no means an OPK expert, but here's what I do -- if I'm not working I do SMU and then one in the evening (if the SMU is darkish).  If I'm working I don't usually have time to pee on a stick (or pee in general) so I try to hold it until I get home.  I don't see a definite positive some cycles, but I use the "darkest" ones to help me know when I should start to focus on gettin' down with my H.

@slh33 I know, everyone LOVES the labyrinth.  :(  
    TTC since 5/2014 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @cluckster I really think if I watched Sixteen Candles/Breakfast Club for the 1st time NOW  I wouldn't like it.  As a high schooler I looooved those. 
    TTC since 5/2014 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • JennyLynn6785JennyLynn6785 member
    edited November 2014
    Month/cycle: 3/3

CD: 6

What are you doing to get KTFU?: All the secks, BBT, CM, PNVs, and OPKs

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: Nothing yet today.

GTKY/FFTC: I've never seen Pulp Fiction or A Clockwork Orange.

ETA: What I'm doing
    Me: 29 ~ DH: 27
    Married: 04/25/14
    TTC #1 Since September 2014
    BFP 12.13.14 -- EDD 08.28.15

***Siggy Warning***

BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Month/cycle:   12/15

What are you doing to get KTFU?: I am hoping FI will have sex with me sometime soon. Not even for baby-making, but for my sanity. We haven't had sex since Halloween. Besides not having sex (lol that works great to get KTFU), im temping, opks, cm.

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: I want sex. That's it. Once a week and I'll be somewhat happy. Once a month (or less lol) is not cutting it for me.

I haven't seen a lot. Never saw Dumb and Dumber. Or The Shining. I'm sure there is plenty more.

TTC # 1 since 11/2013
    Hysteroscopy 10/28/14 - septum removed
    HSG 10/31/14 - All Clear!
  • Month/cycle:   8/8 (2/2 AL)

CD: 9

What are you doing to get KTFU?: temping, sex, OPKs, PNVs, CM check, drinking lots of water

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: Nothing. This cycle has been uneventful. Been really tired but that's just left over from being sick. I have to start getting ready for us to travel to my in-laws tomorrow, but I really don't want to do anything but sit on the couch. I am lacking energy today. 

GTKY/FFTC: What iconic/famous/cult/classic movie have you not seen?  Or, if you've seen them all (show off) which one are you willing to admit you don't like?  There are probably plenty I haven't seen. I love movies but I don't see a movie just because it's famous or a cult classic. My brain is barely working today so I have no idea which I have seen and which I haven't. 

Married: June 25, 2011 
    Our beautiful girl came into our lives October 15, 2012 
    TFAS: March 2014 
    BFP #2 July 2014 Miscarriage (6 weeks) August 2014 
    BFP #3 September 2014 Chemical Pregnancy September 2014 
    Seeing the RE: February 2015 
    Diagnosis PCOS: February 2015

BFP #4 April 2015 Chemical Pregnancy April 2015
    BFP #5 June 2015 EDD: 3/5/16
    Our rainbow baby came into our lives February 27, 2016
    BFP #6 January 2018 Miscarriage (7 weeks) February 2018
    BFP #7 April 2018 EDD: 12/23/18

• Month/cycle: 2  

CD: AF showed up this morning

What are you doing to get KTFU?: Charting and lots o' sex.

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: This last cycle just f'd up my charting. 39 days. I probably should start temping.

GTKY/FFTC: What iconic/famous/cult/classic movie have you not seen?  Or, if you've seen them all (show off) which one are you willing to admit you don't like? I've seen a lot. I consider myself pretty movie savvy. I've never seen gone with the wind.
    Married: August 2008
    DS born: February 2013
    TTC #2: Nov. 14
    Chemical pregnancy 09/16/15
    BFP: 12/25/15 EDD: 09/04/16
  • Month/cycle:  3
    CD: 17
    What are you doing to get KTFU?: PNV, charting

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: I got a promising temp rise today, so I am hoping I did O yesterday since I had to leave on a work trip yesterday.
    GTKY/FFTC: What iconic/famous/cult/classic movie have you not seen?  Or, if you've seen them all (show off) which one are you willing to admit you don't like?I haven't seen the Lord of the Rings. Could never get into them!
  • Month/cycle:   3/3

CD: 6

What are you doing to get KTFU?: BBT, sex, water, CM, Pnv, preseed

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: Waiting for DH to come home tomorrow so we can start having all the sex.

I haven't seen any of the Rocky movies

Love: April 2012
    Married: November 23, 2013
    TTC #1 September 2014
    **BFP January 12th 2015  EDD September 22nd 2015**
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker

• Month/cycle: 2

CD: 13

What are you doing to get KTFU?: BBT, EOD, CM, OPK

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: Considering that last month I incorrectly assumed I would O on CD14 (because I thought I would be the "average"), FF is giving me a FW this thursday-sunday. I'm anxious/excited because last month we didn't DD during my FW AT ALL if it was around CD 18-19. Hoping for better results this month since I actually have a clue what my body is doing now.

GTKY/FFTC: What iconic/famous/cult/classic movie have you not seen? Or, if you've seen them all (show off) which one are you willing to admit you don't like? I haven't seen the Godfather either, or probably most of what would be considered cult classics. I'm boring.

Married 10/4/2014--TTC since 10/2014

|| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Calenda

My Ovulation Chart

• Month/cycle: 8

CD: 3

What are you doing to get KTFU?: waiting for the bleeding to stop and taking PNVs, Then back to bbt, monitoring CM, and starting OPKs around CD12

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: nothing really. This period came hard, but it's shorter.

GTKY/FFTC: What iconic/famous/cult/classic movie have you not seen? Or, if you've seen them all (show off) which one are you willing to admit you don't like?
    I've never seen Labyrinth or The Princess Bride.
    TTC #1 since April 2014
    Me (29) DH (29)
    Married 5+ years
    football animated GIF

• @littleliverpill‌ FX you get you BFP soon, hope the travel wont eff it too much

singingsea sorry for day CD1

slh33 I do twice a day, normally SMU and then again when I get home from work, around 6pm. I also have had a few cycles where it's not a clear positive.

Month/cycle: 5/4

CD: 11

What are you doing to get KTFU?: sex ED (so far), temping, OPK (twice a day am and pm), water and green tea

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: I am anxious for O to come on time. I'm normally day 12/13. I really hope O is not late since it will fall on travel days and eff up our timing which has been good. No positive OPK yet though, but CM is gearing up- first month I have really noticed it.

GTKY: I have actually never see any of the star wars movies all the way through. I have a habit of falling asleep during long movies if I am alone and at this point no one really wants to watch them with me.

Due August 22, 2015 with first LO

Image and video hosting by TinyPicPregnancy Ticker
  • Month/cycle:  4/4 

CD:4

What are you doing to get KTFU?: BBT, CM, PNV, B6, Preseed during FW, OPKs.  ED sex during FW.

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: Starting at 4pm today I am on vacation for 6 days, woohoo!  I had to work my butt off last week in order to accomplish 2 weeks worth of work in just 1 week.  So, I'm feeling some time off is deserved!  Plus I get to see my brother, his wife, and 3 kids.  I haven't seen them in a few years, so I'm really excited!

GTKY/FFTC: What iconic/famous/cult/classic movie have you not seen?  Or, if you've seen them all (show off) which one are you willing to admit you don't like? Gosh, there's a lot I haven't seen.  Lord of the Rings, Grease (I know, I just can't do musicals), The Godfather, Pulp Fiction, I thought about checking out the Hunger Games since it seems so popular.  @Chad5285 - No Goonies?  I loved that movie as a kid!

BabyGaga
    September '15 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Movie Couple
  • SoyLocaSoyLoca member
    edited November 2014
    Me: 

Month/cycle:   8/9

CD: 1 

What are you doing to get KTFU?: Vagina is occupied for the next few days, so nothing for now.

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: My period was one day late and despite yesterday's spotting and 4 BFNs I was CONVINCED the wondfo's were broken.  The crazy train has finally stopped and let me disembark.
    On a positive note, DH's cousin arrives today for Thanksgiving so I am happy I can drink all week. Also I am free to drink during all the pre-Christmas celebrations - silver linings.

GTKY/FFTC: I haven't seen the Godfather trilogy.

ETA: clarification 
    Sept 2015 January Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance

Me: 29 - DH: 37
    BFP: 12/21/2014 - EDD: 09/01/2015

BabyFetus Ticker

• Eta: today is my birthday and cd1 one.
    Happy birthday!!!!!!! 
    Sept 2015 January Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance

Me: 29 - DH: 37
    BFP: 12/21/2014 - EDD: 09/01/2015

BabyFetus Ticker

• SoyLoca said:

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: My period was one day late and despite yesterday's spotting and 4 BFNs I was CONVINCED the wondfo's were broken.  The crazy train has finally stopped and let me disembark.
    On a positive note, DH's cousin arrives today for Thanksgiving so I am happy I can drink all week. Also I am free to drink during all the pre-Christmas celebrations - silver linings.
    This.  We shall drink together this month, @soyloca
    TTC since 5/2014 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • JSmith42514JSmith42514 member
    edited November 2014
    Month/cycle:   3/3
    The usuals: EOD, PNVs, temping, checking CM....
    Annoyed that my FW is this week, between Thanksgiving and Black Friday shopping I don't know how I'm going to keep my temps on track to confirm O
    GTKY/FFTC: What iconic/famous/cult/classic movie have you not seen?  
    I haven't seen a lot "classic" movies but the ones I really like are the breakfast club and the Goonies

Edited: my Starbucks' were closed this morning and I NEED caffeine 

Me: 25 DH: 27

Married: April 25th, 2014

DD #1: August 20th, 2015
  • Month/cycle:   1/1

CD: 9

What are you doing to get KTFU?:EOD sex, bbt w/ ff, cm, pnv, opks

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks:  none really

GTKY/FFTC: What iconic/famous/cult/classic movie have you not seen?  Or, if you've seen them all (show off) which one are you willing to admit you don't like? I've never seen any of the godfather movies
  • Month/cycle: 2(1AL)/3
    CD: 28
    What are you doing to get KTFU?: EOD, OPKs, PNVs

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: Got a pos OPK this morning! Yeeeeeah!
    GTKY/FFTC: What iconic/famous/cult/classic movie have you not seen? Oh way too many to count. Princess Bride, Godfather, Pulp Fiction, Shawshank Redemption, Blazing Saddles, the list goes on... DH is a huge movie buff and constantly nags me for not having seen most of his favorites as he proceeds to recite his favorite lines. Sorry, hubs, not my thing! 

It's nice to know I'm not the only one - thanks, ladies!

BabyFruit Ticker

• @miaawallace happy birthday, sorry about day 1

sorry about day one @soyloca
    Due August 22, 2015 with first LO

Image and video hosting by TinyPicPregnancy Ticker
  • @mosdub @SoyLoca Sorry for your CD1s yesterday and today, I had my fx for you guys when we were in 2WW. Good luck this cycle!

Cycle/month: 3/2

CD: 3

What are you doing to get KTFU? BBTs, OPKs, Pom juice, reading all the interwebs. 

Rants/raves/symptoms: None

GTKY/FFTC: What iconic/famous/cult/classic movie have you not seen? I haven't seen "Star Wars," "Lord of the Rings," "Grease," "Labrynth" (but Im curious now about Labrynth so maybe Ill try to watch it). But I have seen "Cube" - Anyone else a fan?
    Me:31 DH: 32
    Together since 08/2008
    Laparotomy to remove 8cm dermoid cyst 07/2014
    TTC#1 since 10/2014
  • Month/cycle: 4

What are you doing to get KTFU?: Back to EOD, I guess?

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: I really thought I o'ed a couple days ago but temps aren't confirming it. I know that secondary signs are unreliable, but unfortunately I think my temps are this month, too - I've been working like a maniac and sleep is a foreign concept right now.

GTKY/FFTC: What iconic/famous/cult/classic movie have you not seen? Or, if you've seen them all (show off) which one are you willing to admit you don't like?

So many. We watched weird movies when I was a child, so DH started making me watch what he considers classics when we started dating. It's been 13 years, and I've still never managed to stay awake through It's a Wonderful Life or The Godfather.

For those who love B cult movies (I'm looking at you @littleliverpill) - if you like horror, do yourself a favor and watch Suspiria. It's a Italian horror movie from the 70s and it. is. awesome.
    January Siggy Challenge: Happy Dance

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP #1: 10-25-11, MC: 11-1-11 @ 5w5d
     BFP#2: 12-29-11, DS born September 2012
    TFAS: July 2014, BFP#3: 12-29-14
    , EDD 9-9-15

• dmsmthdmsmth member
    edited November 2014
    Month/cycle:  6/6

CD: 8

What are you doing to get KTFU?: absolutely nothing.  I needed a break this month so we are not really doing much of anything

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks:  nada. The only thing I am charting this month is sexy time.  Other than that no chart and no opk's.  I want to enjoy being oot visiting family over Thanksgiving, and O is supposed to happen while oot.

GTKY/FFTC: What iconic/famous/cult/classic movie have you not seen?  Or, if you've seen them all (show off) which one are you willing to admit you don't like?  dirty dancing
    m/c April '08
    DD#1 born June '09
    DD#2 born April '11
    TTC #3 as of July '14

My Ovulation Chart
  • Month/cycle: 7/4
    What are you doing to get KTFU?: BBT, CM, PNV, water
    Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: Temp is finally down post-period, so that's nice! (Sidenote: I wonder if that's a sideeffect of having taken Provera...)  Still not sure when I should attempt the OPK game again.  Maybe this evening?
    GTKY/FFTC: What iconic/famous/cult/classic movie have you not seen?  Or, if you've seen them all (show off) which one are you willing to admit you don't like?  Most of them I have not seen.  The Matrix, Titanic, Airplane, Aliens, RoboCop, Terminator, Neverending Story, Godfather, Schindler's List, Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas...the list is endless.

Of those that I have seen, I don't particularly care for The Goonies, Rocky, Rocky Horror Picture Show, or Forrest Gump.
    Please note that due to the actions of TheBump and their parent company, XO Corporation, I no longer feel safe or comfortable posting regularly on this forum for my pregnancy journey.

If you would like to seek a community of women that can help you at any stage of your journey, please consider joining us at [OUR NEW HOME].

#iStandWithTheMods #Solidarity
    TTGP Acronyms/Newbie Blog
    “I want people to like what I do, but, at the bottom line, fuck ‘em if they don’t.” - Craig Ferguson
  • (PS sperm isn't stretchy right?)
    @runningmommy519 No, seminal fluid is not stretchy.  Congrats on the EWCM. ;)
    Please note that due to the actions of TheBump and their parent company, XO Corporation, I no longer feel safe or comfortable posting regularly on this forum for my pregnancy journey.

If you would like to seek a community of women that can help you at any stage of your journey, please consider joining us at [OUR NEW HOME].

#iStandWithTheMods #Solidarity
    TTGP Acronyms/Newbie Blog
    “I want people to like what I do, but, at the bottom line, fuck ‘em if they don’t.” - Craig Ferguson
  • sorry for everyone's CD1's :(

Month/cycle:   4

CD: 13

What are you doing to get KTFU?: PNV, temping, water, sex (almost) EOD

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: I drank way too much Friday night so my temp on Sat AM was crazy high and I didn't record it because I didn't want it to throw off my chart (1.5 degree jump) and now I feel like my chart isn't reflective of what was going on. QUESTION: I'm seeing a trend that my temps are fairly high toward the end of my period & the day after - is this typical for anyone else? Will this affect FF giving me CH's?

GTKY/FFTC: What iconic/famous/cult/classic movie have you not seen?  Or, if you've seen them all (show off) which one are you willing to admit you don't like?  Probably all of them except the cult classics of the 80's (see: Molly Ringwald).

• Month/cycle:  3/4

What are you doing to get KTFU?: PNV, OPK, CM, EOD sex, Clomid+Follistim+Trigger

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: None, just some bloating and minor cramping from the trigger shot yesterday.

GTKY/FFTC: What iconic/famous/cult/classic movie have you not seen?  Or, if you've seen them all (show off) which one are you willing to admit you don't like?  I have not seen many of them, sadly. Probably Back to the Future? Indiana Jones? Casablanca? 
    Me: 29 DH: 34 Married 9/8/12 Started TTC 10/01/12
    Dx: Hypothalamic amenorrhea by RE in 2/2013
          Provera + Ovidrel trigger = BFP #1 3/24/13
    DD born 11/12/13
    TTC #2 since 9/01/14
    Tamoxifen + Ovidrel trigger = CP (cycle 3)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Suess

TTGP January Siggy Challenge: Workout Fails

• @meerkatmillie: Cube the Canadian horror film? if this is what you are talking about then yes. I both liked it and at times did not like it. Definitely worth a watch to a horror enthusiast. 
    Yes! That's the one. Although I had not considered it a scary/horror film before, you're right it is classified as psychological horror. There's also a sequel (Hypercube) and a prequel (Cube Zero).
    Me:31 DH: 32
    Together since 08/2008
    Laparotomy to remove 8cm dermoid cyst 07/2014
    TTC#1 since 10/2014
  • Month/cycle: 4

What are you doing to get KTFU?: Opks, EOD, Femara 5 mg cd 3-7

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: had my follicle check today, no dominant follicles and thin lining. :(

Sixteen candles and breakfast club!
  • Month/cycle:   4/4

What are you doing to get KTFU?: BBT, CM, PNVs, sex

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: Nothing for now.

I've never seen The Godfather either.
    Me:  31  DH:  35
    Married:  7/3/2006
    DS:  3/3/2007  (emergency c-section) 
    MMC:  10/5/2010  D&C:  10/8/2010
    DD:  9/22/2011  (scheduled c-section)
  • Sorry about all the CD1!

Month/cycle: 2/2

What are you doing to get KTFU?: waiting for AF to leave (she's on her way out), temping, cm, pnv, EOD, CBFM, water.

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: we're suppossed to get snow tomorrow. Everyone is freaking out. It's only suppossed to be 3"

GTKY/FFTC: What iconic/famous/cult/classic movie have you not seen? Or, if you've seen them all (show off) which one are you willing to admit you don't like? I've never seen any of the HP movies past the first one, princess bride I wasn't a fan of, never seen Star Wars movies or LOTR. I do love me some Rocky Horror Picture Show though!
    ********************************************************************************
    TTGP January 2015 Sig Challenge
    Workout Fails
    fail animated GIF

TTC #1 since October 2014
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Sorry for CD1s

Month/cycle: 4/2

CD:8

What are you doing to get KTFU?:took an OPK (way too early I know) nothing there, PNV, charting

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: at the parents for thanksgiving and dad woke H and I up at 5am, completely through off my temping..thanks dad

GTKY/FFTC: What iconic/famous/cult/classic movie have you not seen? Or, if you've seen them all (show off) which one are you willing to admit you don't like? I haven't seen any Star wars
  • Month/cycle:   7/6

What are you doing to get KTFU?: Now that AF is finishing up... it's time to get busy and back on the ball. I will be more diligent this cycle with Metformin, water intake and prenatals!!

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: I'm so happy to be on break right now that I can't think of any rants

GTKY/FFTC: What iconic/famous/cult/classic movie have you not seen?  Or, if you've seen them all (show off) which one are you willing to admit you don't like?  Ok... here's where I may get in trouble but....
    I don't like Spaceballs.
    .... don't hurt me....
    Me: 33
    DH: 30
    TTC #2 Since April 2017
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Month/cycle:   2/2
    CD: 2
    PNV, OPK, EOD (once period is over), possibly going to start temping
    Woke up around 2am feeling super sick. Had a fever and sore throat. Was going to start temping today, but figured it would be pointless with the fever coming and going. Stayed home from work and had to cancel my plans for thanksgiving. To top it off, my husband came home from work today feeling sick as well. 
    GTKY/FFTC: What iconic/famous/cult/classic movie have you not seen?  
    I have seen a good amount, but some I haven't are Jaws, The Godfather series, and ET.
    Me: 23 DH: 23
    Married: Jan 2014
    TTC #1: Oct 2014

My Ovulation Chart
  • Month/cycle: 5

CD: 20

What are you doing to get KTFU?: bbt, EOD, etc

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: seriously I can o any time now. My cycles have been stretching longer and longer since my cp. sigh. At least I got some ewcm today!

GTKY/FFTC: What iconic/famous/cult/classic movie have you not seen? Or, if you've seen them all (show off) which one are you willing to admit you don't like? I've seen most of them. Some aren't my cup of tea, but I legitimately hated I heart Huckabees. I never fall asleep during movies, but fell asleep during I heart Huckabees just to try and hibernate through the boring and not gouge my eyes out. Sooo suckbucket
  • lvlyldybmplvlyldybmp member
    edited November 2014

Month/cycle: 2/2

CD: 20

What are you doing to get KTFU?: Temping, checking CM & CP, ED during FW

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: RANT! Finally EW & a super open cervix, and we are benched because DH has kidney stones, I'm super disappointed and feel  like it's such a waste of a good cycle.  Poor guy though, he doesn't look good.

GTKY/FFTC: What iconic/famous/cult/classic movie have you not seen?  Or, if you've seen them all (show off) which one are you willing to admit you don't like?  I have NOT seen Gone With The Wind *ducks from flying objects* Yes, it's on my list to watch, I have no idea why I haven't watched it yet, it's in my queue
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"