December 2013 Moms

mommies that are sick

just wanted to shout out to all those mom's that are sick lol.... i have been running a fever for a few days, nasty cough,  sore throat, stuffy nose  and some random vomiting- the works and you still have to be mommy! when your head is all swimmy and you just want to lay down and sleep but you cant. Hope all of you are not sick but if you are just know that you are great :)

here is to hoping my LO doesnt catch whatever it is that seems to have gotten me! 

Re: mommies that are sick

• Feel better, being sick is the pits! Hope the baby stays healthy and happy.

• I always catch whatever LO has.  It's great since I can help him out in the antibody department, but being sick while still having to mommy the kids is terrible.  I hope you feel better soon and LO doesn't catch it!
  • Loading the player...
  • anakah said:
    I always catch whatever LO has.  It's great since I can help him out in the antibody department, but being sick while still having to mommy the kids is terrible.  I hope you feel better soon and LO doesn't catch it!
    All this. Haden and I pass germs around like a hot potato. Somehow DH avoids them 95% of the time. Jerk.

Feel better OP.
    I'm actually glad that DH avoids the germs somehow.  He's like a 4th kid whenever he gets sick.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"