December 2013 Moms
Options

FFFC

lets make it happen!
Baby Girl Cbowl born 12/2013.   Love love love.

Re: FFFC

• Options
    Mine is that I'm still scarred by seeing the Thriller video when I was a child so I feel the need to run up the stairs at night after I turn off the lights for fear of being chased by Michael Jackson zombies.
    Baby Girl Cbowl born 12/2013.   Love love love.

• Options
    Mine is lame, but its all I can think of:

I've "paid" DH with sex and or sexual favors quite a few times this week in order for me not to have to do house chores. This works out so well I am sad I didn't do it earlier in life and I think I will continue to do it at this point since its working! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

arnold94 said:

I would rather make up errands to have to do after work to kill time with the kids than take them home when I'm alone with them.  Having them confined to a stroller or shopping car is a lot easier on me and not early as exhausting. 

I 100% understand this!
  • Options
    bty19bty19 member
    edited November 2014
    Mine is lame, but its all I can think of:

I've "paid" DH with sex and or sexual favors quite a few times this week in order for me not to have to do house chores. This works out so well I am sad I didn't do it earlier in life and I think I will continue to do it at this point since its working! 
    Since I am up (eating a pizza pretzel at midnight) and found myself browsing here - I have to ask.....  How does the sexual favours get you out of chores?  Does your DH run your household to the point of telling you what to clean and when? But if you give him a BJ he'll do it himself?  This post made me all ..image 
    .....So please explain.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Hahaha @heyitsmamac , you definitely explained this better.   What I was picturing in my head was not as innocent lol.

@pearsforpoops  YOu haven't had these??

• Options
    @bty19‌ pretty much what @heyitsmamac said I just don't have her fancy way with words. We split all household chores. So for example 2 nights ago even thought it was my night to work till 7pm at my job it was still my night to do dinner clean up. I didn't want to do it and would rather take a few mins to hand out a favor and go to bed vs clean up a kitchen after 5 people. Win/Win for everyone. Sorry I didn't explain myself well. Trust me this is not a male dominated household ;) I do what I want! LOL 
  • Options
    Good @Cambury108  I guess for me, if I don't want to do X, I tell DH and he usually does it, without any sexual favours. WIN/WIN FOR ME!  ;)

@pearsforpoops  I can't believe it.

• Options
    Well I can't lie, mine didn't look THAAT good. That's just an image I found.........BUT you get the idea.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"