TTC After a Loss

Tasty Tuesday Treats

In the spirit of giving, I thought I'd share one of my new tasty recipes I've discovered. Bonus....it's pumpkin flavored

Pumpkin Muffins....perfect Thanksgiving morning treat, I mean breakfast ;)

Recipe

PS definitely spring for the raw sugar sprinkled on top....the crunch makes them extra "special"

~~~~~~

Any treats you want to share??

Re: Tasty Tuesday Treats

• Ohhh those look so good! 

Unfortunately the only thing I bake is if it comes in a box and the only ingredients that need to be added is water, eggs, or milk :\">
    I am not sure how to say this without getting a "solicitation" warning so I guess I just say that I am not longer active on THIS site. 

• Loading the player...
  • agpjt413 said:
    Don't have it on me now but will be sure to contribute a little later ;) Those muffins look so tasty...I bet your house smells fantastic while they're baking!! ETA: Thank you for starting this thread & sharing your recipe!!
    H said it smelled really good. I don't have a sense of smell so I couldn't say lol
  • * Me: 31, DH: 33 * Married 10.16.10 * Parents of our furbaby Sophie *
    BFP: 8.28.14 | EDD 5.6.15 | MMC Discovered 9.25.14 (8 weeks)| D&C 9.30.14

"Everybody here has got a story to tell. Everybody's been through their own hell. There's nothing too special about getting hurt, but getting over it that takes the work. Because one way or another, we all need each other. Nothing's going to turn out the way you thought it would. Friends and lovers, don't you duck and cover because everything comes out the way it should in the end." -Glen Phillips, "Duck and Cover" 

• https://madamethibodeau.deviantart.com/art/Molasses-Spice-Cookies-392304766

I'm at work so this is a link to my DA because I put the recipe there and I'm too lazy to copy-pasta. Yes, I'm that lazy.
    Anyways, if you like molasses cookies or ginger snaps, you should give these a try. They're my all time favorite cookie :-)
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • These are my easy, go-to Thanksgiving breakfast muffins for years now (I now just use canned pumpkin or canned sweet potato puree, and have stopped using individual spices, and started using a pre-combined pumpkin pie spice instead because I've gotten lazy)
    Nikolie93 , they're actually not much more complicated than mixing in eggs and milk/water ;)

grain-free goodness, yo

::The sudden disappointment of a hope leaves a scar that even the ultimate fullfillment of that hope cannot fully erase:: Thomas Hardy

BFP #1: 07/08/11  EDD: 03/22/12  Missed miscarriage @ 8w: 08/11/11, stopped growing @ 6w6d
    BFP #2: 03/26/12  EDD: 12/07/12  We have a HB at 7w!! (04/20/12)  CSD born 12/12/12 
    BFP #3: 08/05/14  Chemical Pregnancy at 4w3d 08/06/14
    BFP #4: 10/02/14  EDD: 06/10/15  Miscarriage at 6w6d 10/22/14

TTCAL Siggy Challenge

• @Menrandes I will take a dozen of those delicious looking cookies to go, thanks! :D 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    DX: stage 2 Endo 2012, PCOS 7/2/14,  HSG 6/11/14, Lefty open!!
    BFP#1, EDD: 4/27/14, Missed EP confirmed: 9/23/13, R tube removal: 9/25/13 
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    Clomid/TI#2=BFN, Clomid/TI #3=CP
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15
    On a treatment break: 2 natural cycles. Saving money, sigh*

Goodbye my sweet babies. We miss you so much
    All Welcome

• I feel my pants getting tighter as I look at these!  :) 

I made these a couple of weekends ago and they were yummy!  https://www.inspiredtaste.net/25882/lemon-bars-recipe/  They aren't a typical fall dessert but I am a sucker for lemon anything! mmmmm lemon....
    You sound like my mom....she LOVES all things lemon! She makes the bestest lemon bars; speaking of that I need to get the recipe from her.
  • Everything in this thread looks soooooo delicious! I just finished shedding 2 1/2 pounds of cheddar and gruyere for a new Mac & Cheese recipe I'm trying out tomorrow. If I like it, it put up the recipe.

Who am I kidding? Two and a half pounds of cheesey goodness!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"