Cloth Diapering
Options

Cuppa Joe

Oh goodness,I need coffee today.

Here's my iced coffee that was once hot coffee in a thermos on Saturday. Sugar added.

Anything new for you today?
                      PitaPata Dog tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Cuppa Joe

• Options
    This thread really makes me see how boring I am lol today is once again orange pekoe tea with soy milk. But it's in a snowman mug because I felt it was appropriate :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @ElleBeeDub‌ that sounds wonderful!

And @stringy813‌ that cider looks so frothy and delicious! And I've put cocoa in my coffee before. It's so good. But everything is better with cocoa, isn't it? :-)
                          PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    Kona blend coffee with vanilla soy and raw sugar in my to go mug.
  • Options
    Jealous @KLXVI‌ !
                          PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    I just had plain-ole lame-o coffee with coconut milk.  Good enough I suppose.
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Mmm espresso Christmas blend! Sorry no picture

And I'm frightened by the days old coffee being reheated to drink today. Lol. Yuck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Maple, that looks amazing! I can almost smell the beans!
                          PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    We can be plain-o lame-o's together @TJ1979‌

• Options
    I def. needed coffee this morning.  DH rushed DD#2 to the ER last night (basically across the street, faster than ambulance) because she woke up gasping for air.  I kept calling and couldn't get a hold of him.  So I called and woke up the neighbor to have her come over so I could go there.  Turns out DD#2 has Croup.  They gave her Epinephrine (which is usually given to people having heart attacks) and an oral steroid to open up her airways.  And Tylenol b/c her fever was 103.  DH heard them arranging a helicopter transport to the Children's Hospital when they first got there, which was later cancelled when they got her stabilized.  Scary!  She is doing better today.  Bring on the coffee by the gallons!
  • Options
    I keep forgetting to take a picture because I'm still sick. So is my husband. I'm calling it the bola flu. It just won't go away. Anyway, I'm still working on the Publix organic Columbian until I feel well enough to go shopping and pick up something festive. Fingers crossed that happens soon, it's our daughter's bday on Friday.
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • Options
    Oh my goodness!  Hugs Abby.  FX for a speedy recovery.  That must have been so scary!
    TTC with PCOS since November 2009
    IUI#1 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP, m/c
    IUI#2 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 5-9) = BFN
    IUI#3 Femara/Ovidrel (cd 3-7) = BFP!
    beta #1 11/23 = 270, P4 = 75
    beta #2 11/28 = 2055
    Our daughter E was born 7/29/2012!
    Surprise, our 2nd daughter P was born 5/22/14!
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    abby8279 said:

I def. needed coffee this morning.  DH rushed DD#2 to the ER last night (basically across the street, faster than ambulance) because she woke up gasping for air.  I kept calling and couldn't get a hold of him.  So I called and woke up the neighbor to have her come over so I could go there.  Turns out DD#2 has Croup.  They gave her Epinephrine (which is usually given to people having heart attacks) and an oral steroid to open up her airways.  And Tylenol b/c her fever was 103.  DH heard them arranging a helicopter transport to the Children's Hospital when they first got there, which was later cancelled when they got her stabilized.  Scary!  She is doing better today.  Bring on the coffee by the gallons!

Holy cow, I was posting at the same time as you and I almost missed this. How scary! I'm glad everything is ok and they were able to get her stabilized! Hope she gets better soon!!
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
  • Options
    Omg, Abby, how scary! Glad she is stable and doing better! And glad your neighbor was able to come over so you could get to the ER. I need to make neighbor friends for potential situations like this.
                          PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    Got my eggnog latte this morning. yum! Love my morning coffee during psychology.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    So scary Abby,I hope she continues to improve quickly.

I had plain old coffee with coconut milk earlier. Just now I stopped and got an eggnog latte on our Monday walk, it was delicious.

• Options
    edited November 2014
    abby8279 said:

T&P for you and your DD!

ETA: Drank decaf with peppermint mocha creamer in a Starbucks city mug this morning.
  • Options
    Mapleme said:

Here's where I'm coffeeing it up

"I want to go to there" :)
  • Options
    That's so scary abby! Hugs mama!

• Options
    Oh Abby! I'm so glad that everything got checked out. Try to rest (even if you can't sleep) :)
    London Eye 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"