July 2013 Moms

CPSunday Decorating

andrea0418andrea0418 member
edited November 2014 in July 2013 Moms
Have you started decorating for Christmas?

CPSunday Decorating 99 votes

Yes
20% 20 votes
No
79% 79 votes

Re: CPSunday Decorating

• biggunsbo said:

Nope. We're hosting Thanksgiving so it'll be fall until next weekend when Christmas explodes.

I want to see what you end up doing with your Thanksgiving decorations!

We won't be decorating for a while still.
  • Nope.  I won't 'til after my b-day, the 7th at the latest.
  • Loading the player...
  • We  decorate the day after Thanksgiving.
  • We don't decorate until the week before usually.
    Married 6/18/11
    BFP #1 10/26/12 DS born 6/30/13
    BFP #2 10/30/13 MC 11/25/13
    BFP #3 1/18/14 DS #2 born 10/7/14
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Thanksgiving was over a month ago so... I will be decorating today!!
  • I'll decorate that first weekend in December. I still have my fall decorations up!
  • We usually decorate the Friday after thanksgiving. I looooove the holidays! I've already started listening to Christmas music though...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My little love was born July 20th, 2013!

BFP 11.11.12

TTC #1 Since March 2012

• Dec 7th we'll start decorating. I'm excited!
    K & M married 10.8.2011 *** BFP 7.17.2012, EDD 3.21.2013, Miscarriage at 6 wks 3 days *** BFP #2 11.7.2012, beautiful Tess born 7.11.2013
  • We start the weekend after Thanksgiving.
  • Yes, but barely.  I pulled a plant stand out and decorated it for our front stoop.  I also got the box of decorations out of the shed (and very nearly killed myself doing so) but they aren't going out until Friday!
     AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

F15 Siggy Challenge: What You're Looking Forward to Most After Baby Arrives: BELLY SLEEPING!

photo c433cf4d-aa40-443c-af77-110275d91d89.jpg
  • Yes. Before DS, I respected the turkey. However, we won't get back until late Sunday night, so I wouldnt be able to decorate until next week. Plus, now we are always OOT for over a week for Christmas. I want to be able to enjoy our decorations. It was nice out yesterday, so we got everything down from the attic. I decorated the porch and mailbox, still undecided on the icicle Lights on the front of the house. I put up the tree during nap time today and we will trim it together tomorrow.
  • I wish I had time to even think about decorating for christmas.  It is starting to be the end of the semester so all of my school projects and papers are due so that is all I have thought about the last few weeks.  Not to mention my mom has decided to sell her house so Kamryn and I go stay with her every weekend and work on projects and she just had to put her 14 yr old dog down today because we woke up and she was paralyzed out of nowhere.  We took her to the vet last night because she was in sooo much pain and were told she was having a back spasm.  About 4am this morning my dad woke up and discovered she was paralyzed.
  • Nope, we will wait until next weekend. Probably do the tree on Saturday--it's our tradition to put up the tree, and give one new Christmas ornament and Christmas jammies to the boys and watch a Christmas movie! May do some of the other decorations on Friday while the boys nap.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I plan on it when I get home from a business trip on Wednesday.....but you know whats really sad. I already have all of my Christmas gifts purchased and wrapped. Only a few odds and ends left for Black Friday. Woohoo

imageimageimage

• We usually start the Friday after thanksgiving and finish over the weekend. This year DH and I are both working Friday and we have plans all weekend. I already took up the kid's alphabet mat since that is where the tree goes and started moving some toys to store upstairs. We are going to pull everything down from the attic and start decorating on Thursday morning. DS is so excited to decorate!

If I am slow with work today, I may start pulling out my dept 56 houses and set those up.

I have finished shopping for DD and DS so I am going to start wrapping next weekend. I am waiting to get the wrapping paper out of the attic when we pull out the decorations.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Nope. I've thought about it but the tree will wait until after our Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday.
    July 13 Siggy Challenge December'14: Christmas/Holiday Movie
    Bonus: Ugly Sweater

photo 89022d03-637e-4c13-aa0a-686e2c5d2bd8_zps58cec4a3.png
    Anniversary
  • I have all of my Christmas decor ready to set up this weekend, I would've done it sooner but we had stuff come up.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Decorating is on my very long to-do list. Must. Find. Motivation.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"