Wins/positives:

Challenges:

Tips/tricks/ideas/anything else:

Goal for next week:

image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Weight loss check in: Nov 21

• Weight: 176.2

Lost/gained since last week: lost 2lbs!!

Total weight loss: 2

Wins/positives: drank more water, met my workout goals, ate well

Challenges: with EBF I am finding it hard not to be starving. Counting calories with MFP but still going over most days if hungry to ensure I don't hurt my supply.

Tips/tricks/ideas/anything else: pack my breakfast and lunch and add up in MFP ahead so I know whatever I eat in my bag is x calories then I have x left after work

Goal for next week: keep up workouts. Drink even more water. Stretch more

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Weight:139.6

Lost/gained since last week: lost .2

Total weight loss: somewhere around 40lbs

Wins/positives: Ate much better than last week

Challenges: Did not get to run as much because of the cold weather.

Tips/tricks/ideas/anything else:debating if I should look into getting a tredmil so I can keep up with running during the cold days when it's just too cold for DD to be out there with me.

Goal for next week: like always, try to drink more water and not give in to the carbs!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • All I will say is it was a bad week. Crap eating + no exercise. Goal is to get to the gym this week and not go crazy on Thanksgiving.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Weight: 145 

Lost/gained since last week: -2.4lbs 

Total weight loss: 35.4lbs

Wins/positives: I actually lost weight. Woohoo! I'm so happy to see the scale budge after a disappointing weigh-in last week. 

Challenges: I haven't walked as much this week, but I've still made my 10,000 step 4 day minimum goal. I was a little depressed and so was slacking a bit, but now that I've seen the scale budge I am motivated to push myself again. 

Tips/tricks/ideas/anything else: This week I am going to think about my wedding and engagement ring. I want to wear my diamonds so bad that I have dreams about it at night and I am so close to having them fit again...so close!!! 

Goal for next week: 10,000 steps 4 days/week + no dessert after dinner 5 days/week + No/low carb dinner 5 days/week...better start meal planning now! 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Weight: 253

Lost/gained since last week: lost 1.2

Total weight loss: 27.4 I think

Wins/positives: got on the elliptical 3 times this week.

Challenges: trying to entertain lo while exercising... Any suggestions???

Tips/tricks/ideas/anything else: I log on weight watchers online the night before. And I try to snack every 2-3 hours so I'm not so hungry (lo is ebf)

Goal for next week: try to exercise longer (if lo will nap on her own or I can figure out how to entertain)

• Wow, Good job ladies :)@1sttimemomma2013‌ I was doing 30 day shred while singing twinkle twinkle little star to DD so I just do the best I can if she wont nap
  • 226 and yeah. Not really gaining but not losing. I guess that's not bad done I've been eating like crap. It doesn't help that Thanksgiving is around the corner.

T 2.12 | W 5.14

• Wow, Good job ladies :)@1sttimemomma2013‌ I was doing 30 day shred while singing twinkle twinkle little star to DD so I just do the best I can if she wont nap

That's my go to song too! Lol
  • I forgot to mention this before as a challenge...so I have been so good with my workouts but discovered in my pp state that apparently I cannot do jumping jacks without peeing myself. I knew that sneezes were no longer safe, but now add jumping jacks to the "my bladder sucks after baby" list:)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Sorry this is late:
    Weight: 160.6
    Weight lost/gained: Lost 1lb
    Total weight loss: Since delivery 30 lbs, since actively trying to lose weight 1lb.
    Wins/positives: I lost 1lb. I am maid of honor in my sisters wedding in Florida in February so now I really have a goal for losing weight! I would like to be 145 then.
    Challenges: I only worked out 4 days last week and I ate kind of unhealthy.
    Tips: I found that if I work out in the morning I am way more motivated. I tried evenings last week and I couldn't get motivated and I was achy from the day.
    Goal: to workout 6 days and drink more water
  • Weight: 161

Lost/gained since last week: This is my first week checking in so not sure.

Total weight loss: I've lost all of my pregnancy weight but I'd like to drop another 10.

Wins/positives: Made it to kickboxing this week!

Challenges: Finding time to work out. Always.

Tips/tricks/ideas/anything else: I managed to squeeze in a Jillian Michaels DVD workout Tues morning. I has to shower/get ready REALLY fast to get to work on time, but it worked.

Goal for next (this) week: Get another 3 workouts in.
  • So this is really late, but...

I haven't weighed myself since starting this check-in. I don't own a scale - I probably should get one. 

Wins/Positives: I did the 30 day shred 3x last week and was able to get in a decent walk with DD and the dog one night. 

Challenges: My knee is not handling this well. I really don't want to re-injure myself so I'm trying to take it slow which is really hard to do. Other challenges include eating healthy - we had training at work all last week which meant supervisors brought in tons of breakfast treats. 

Goals for this week: Let in-laws watch DD so I can use the treadmill in their basement at least 3x during Thanksgiving break. 

M14 January Siggy Challenge: Resolution I have no intention of keeping...SHOPPING LESS!

TTC: 8/13; BFP: 9/11/13; EDD: 5/15/14
    DD Born @ 40+4

image   image image image image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @Jcrewgirl85‌ what level did you do for the shred? This is my 2nd day of level 2 and it is so hard for me!
  • @bridetobe9132013 - I did level 1 on the first day, level 2 on the second day, and back to level 1 on the third day. It's hard!

M14 January Siggy Challenge: Resolution I have no intention of keeping...SHOPPING LESS!

TTC: 8/13; BFP: 9/11/13; EDD: 5/15/14
    DD Born @ 40+4

image   image image image image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I told DH those women are crazy lol I skipped plank jacks. By then I was about ready to fall over, I am SO out of shape!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"