Trouble TTC a Sibling

I just don't get people sometimes... *rant*

I reached out to a friend today because I was just struggling. I didn't want to talk to my husband about it because he just doesn't know what to say anymore, so, I sent her a message: I'm having a really hard time right now. We've done this in the past. She and her husband have been TTC for a long time and are about to embark on IVF. From time to time, she sends me random messages on her bad days. I do the same. Well, she said all the right things.. told me to focus on the other things that make me happy and to be very frank with the people in my lives that are being insensitive about my TTTCAS. Great. I thanked her and we talked about how online window shopping can be very helpful/distracting. I mentioned that I had purchased a bunch of Lululemon running clothes that I probably should jump into and go for a run (which I did.. what a perfect day for it!). I didn't notice until I got back that she had responded with "Lululemon - dislike
I do not support asshole CEO's". Soap-boxing is a pet peeve of mine, so it generally irritates me, but on a day when I've just told you that I'm struggling, you're going to harp on me for this?! Grrrrrr... *rant over* (To her credit, though, I wasn't aware of the comments, and will definitely look into giving another company my $$ in the future.)
BFP 2/14/14, m/c 4/14/14 at 12 wks
BFP 12/24/11 happy and healthy baby boy!
BFP 11/23/11, m/c 11/25/11 at 4 wks
BFP 7/10/09, m/c 7/23/09 at 6 wks

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I just don't get people sometimes... *rant*

• Ugh that's so annoying! Sorry! And I'm sorry you're having a hard day! HUGS! Hope you feel better after your run!

ME: 35 DH: 39

Married July 2011

DD Born 8/12

TTC #2 since 11/13

ME: Submucosal Fibroid Surgery Date APRIL 14th 2015 -Left Tube is blocked by Fibroid~Surgeon removed 26 Fibroids from my Ute and Unblocked my Tube

DH:Azoospermia...Thank God we have 12 vials of frozen swimmers

July 15-Check to see if Ute is all healed

IUI #1 8/3/15...BFN

IUI #2 9/5/15...BFP on 9/17/15

Beta #1-344

Beta #2-809

Beta #3 8,390

1st u/s 8/8/15 1 bean HB 135 @ 6w5d

• Ugh, that's not really the time or place for her opinion, IMO... While she's not wrong, and she's perfectly welcome to share information about business practices, it really seems like it wouldn't have been hard to stick with something positive about fitness/running, and in a few weeks bring up Chip Wilson...  Sorry!!

::The sudden disappointment of a hope leaves a scar that even the ultimate fullfillment of that hope cannot fully erase:: Thomas Hardy

BFP #1: 07/08/11  EDD: 03/22/12  Missed miscarriage @ 8w: 08/11/11, stopped growing @ 6w6d
    BFP #2: 03/26/12  EDD: 12/07/12  We have a HB at 7w!! (04/20/12)  CSD born 12/12/12 
    BFP #3: 08/05/14  Chemical Pregnancy at 4w3d 08/06/14
    BFP #4: 10/02/14  EDD: 06/10/15  Miscarriage at 6w6d 10/22/14

TTCAL Siggy Challenge

• Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry you had a rough day!  I had one last week after getting back some test results, and the ladies here really helped me through it!  I hope your run helped!  ((hugs))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"