May 2012 Moms

so, who's pregnant? :-)

I am! I am! Who else? How's it going? I was so excited to get pregnant again, have heard three years is a great age gap, etc. 

I forgot what the first trimester felt like, and I'm looking forward to the second trimester. :-)

(My partner and I decided to go ten days without complaining and criticizing, starting today, so I am carefully choosing my words not to include things like tired and hungry and woozy...)

Hope all is well! Since it's so early, we still haven't told many people, and I want to tell someone else! :-)

Re: so, who's pregnant? :-)

• I am! 8 weeks yesterday. EDD July 3 what about you?
  • I am! I'm due May 6th, same due date I had with DS2. So far this has been my most difficult pregnancy. I've lost 9lbs from not being able to eat. Lucky for me I've been feeling better for about a week! Just in time for Thanksgiving! Bring on the food!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Yay! More babies! ;-) How exciting! Congratulations!

@ewdean: I'm due June 26th, which is my dear friend from first grade's birthday, so I'm hoping to have a sweet baby like her. :-) We'll see! Fingers crossed...

@selockar: Glad you're feeling better, and you're right about the timing! I'm so glad you'll be able to enjoy your Thanksgiving! I'd be so sad to miss the Thanksgiving feasts (we're hosting two!) and can't WAIT for all of that delicious food! :-) And now, when we get extra helpings, we can say it's for the baby... ;-D

• I'm pregnant, due in 8 days! Babies will be 2 and a half years a part. DD is so excited about having a sister. It's been fun bringing her to my doctor appointments with me, she feels so involved. This will be my last baby so it's a little bittersweet. Good luck to you ladies! 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 

image   image

• I am! 33 weeks due January 8 with a baby girl. DS doesn't stop talking about his baby sister :-)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Happy dance for all of you. We've been TTC for 9 months but no luck yet. First appointment with the RE this Tuesday!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We are expecting baby #2 February 9. This one is a girl so we will have one of each. Only 11 weeks to go!
  • I am! I'll be 17 weeks tomorrow. My due date is four days before DD's birthday.

First trimester was rough but the last few weeks have been fine.
  • Happy dance for all of you. We've been TTC for 9 months but no luck yet. First appointment with the RE this Tuesday!

Good luck at your appointment!
  • I'm due January 28th and my back is killing me but LO is growing well so I can't complain too much :)
  • Congrats to all of you!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • I am! Due December 9th. Congrats to all of you newly preggers!!
  • Congrats, ladies! :-)

And good luck, MelissaMiso! Sending baby dust your way! :-)
    So I'm sure a lot of you will get a laugh out of this. And, who knows if it is really what finally worked but.....with DD, we tried for over 2 years. I charted my ovulation, etc and ended up very frustrated by the fact that we weren't having any luck. A friend suggested that after we do the deed, I put my booty up in the air and hold it there, so that I was essentially upside down from the waist up and stay that way for about 10-15 minutes. I would just use my elbows to balance on the bed, and hold my hips with my hands.DH and I would crack up every time I did it. But, I like to think it worked! ;) What've you got to lose? Give it  a shot!!!
  • I'm due in April.  Sorry I'm not really active on this board, I'll get better about it!

Factor V Leiden Homozygous, Advanced Maternal Age

TTC #1, 5 yrs, PCOS, Femera + Ovidrel.

IUI#3 BFP, DD 5/31/2012

TTC #2, 2 yrs, PCOS, Femera+Ovidrel

IUI#2 BFP!

• oh oh! me me!!! Currently downing a jar of Nutella :)
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary
                                         §Aug15 Siggy Challege: Favorite TV/Movie Mean Girl§
                                                           Dr.Bailey from Grey's Anatomy
  • I am!  Due May 20th (RCS on May 13th)

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyName Ticker
  • Congrats, everyone! :-)

So exciting to go through it all again! :-)
  • Still trying. We've began seeing the RE.

• Just started cycle 2 of trying. Stupid AF. I'm so excited that we are finally trying. I've been ready for a little while yet.
  • I'm terrified of saying this so soon but I'm 5 weeks pregnant today. If all goes great, my due date is October 12. I hope more of you can join in soon too.
  • Tried for a second May baby but this time took longer. Due with our second and last August 2015. Its a boy!
  • Me too! Me too!!! :) Due with baby#2 July 29th. We are not finding out the sex. This pregnancy is much tougher, I am 27 weeks and have only put on 2 pounds. I have been very sick with no appetite. And I have to admit being pregnant with a toddler is much different then being pregnant with the first lol. I cant just go home from work and lay on the couch lol. Congrats to you all. Heres to wishing us all a safe and healthy pregnancy and to healthy babies :)

• Our pregnancy ended in a miscarriage at 15 weeks. It's been a rough several weeks for us.
    Sorry to be a downer but thought I should leave an update here since I don't know how to delete my previous comment. I hope everyone else has happy and healthy pregnancies.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss, boone. That's so hard. :-(  So many of my friends (and I) have lost little ones along the way, and it's amazing how common miscarriage is once people start opening up about theirs, but it doesn't make it any easier when it happens to you. I wish there was something I could say/do to make you feel better. :-)

Congrats to the others, and good luck to those trying again. :-)