Trouble TTC a Sibling

temping ??

Anyone have a suggestion as to how I can remind my self to temp when I wake up? Or does it just come natural to everyone else? For the last two week I have been trying to temp and I have succeeded twice. Today is cd1 and I w po update prefer to temp this cycle rather than use opks. But for some reason I don't think about it until I've been up for 20 min or so.

Re: temping ??

• Do you use an alarm clock? If so, can you tape the thermometer to the snooze button or something like that? I place my thermometer next to my phone, so I always feel it when I'm turning off the alarm.
    BFP 2/14/14, m/c 4/14/14 at 12 wks
    BFP 12/24/11 happy and healthy baby boy!
    BFP 11/23/11, m/c 11/25/11 at 4 wks
    BFP 7/10/09, m/c 7/23/09 at 6 wks

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• mlal78 said:
    For me it is second nature as I have been doing it for so long.  I know some other ladies who put it on top of their alarm clock, or on top of their phone.  Some also set their alarm for a different time and temp as soon as it goes off, and then go back to sleep until their regular wake up time.
    This is what I do.  I set it for 5 a.m. and then my second alarm is usually 5:30 a.m.
                                                                                              BFP #1 3/2/12, T born 11/7/12
                                                                                                 BFP #2  7/2/14, CP 7/6/14
                                 BFP #3 8/28/14, MMC 10/2/14 @ 9wks - misoprostol 10/6/14, D&C 11/3/14 for retained tissue
                                       BFP #4 12/25/14, EDD 9/7/15 - please stick baby, you are so loved and wanted!!!!!                                                                                           

image  image                                                                      
  • Loading the player...
  • I have been setting it on to the night stand next to my phone. I will try taping it tonight or maybe just setting it on top of my phone. Thanks.
  • I also always set my bbt on top of my phone.  That way when I grab my phone to turn off my alarm, my thermometer is in my hand too.  It took a good 2 months of temping before it became 2nd nature for me.  I also always had to temp for the entire month, even during AF, because if I took any time off, I would start forgetting to take it.  

This is the first month in a long time that I am not temping due to a medicated cycle and I still reach for my bbt as soon as I wake up.  Definitely keep at it!  It is worth it!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"