July 2015 Moms

Monday - How you doin'?

Let's hear it - how're you feeling? And be careful about regular Monday blues vs actual PG symptoms. I'm finding it very difficult to differentiate myself.

Re: Monday - How you doin'?

• Well.. I'm having this weird cramping feeling on my right side.. Kind of freaking me out. Not sure if it's normal. Tried switching positions but I still feel the light cramps. Especially when I stand up. :-/
  • Loading the player...
  • Well, it's 8am and I've already thrown up in my mouth twice. Going to be a long work day, ladies.
    Married 10.03.2014
    TTC the day we were married
    BFP October 2014 - Due 7/2/2015 - MMC discovered 12/1/2014 (D&C)
  • Morning sickness? more like all day sickness! :( dealing with that, a massive craving for anything fatty (which I can't keep down anyway) and a huuuuuge coldsore, like literally huge! Ahh hello Monday you wonderful thing! ;)
  • Insomnia last night even though I should of been super tired. Last night I was so nauseous, my pimples are taking over my face (luckily they're small) and food if it's not a full blown meal or potato chips I don't want anything to do with it.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • fralex711 said:

Well.. I'm having this weird cramping feeling on my right side.. Kind of freaking me out. Not sure if it's normal. Tried switching positions but I still feel the light cramps. Especially when I stand up. :-/

Are you drinking enough? I was having cramps in my right side and my doc told me to drink more. It really did seem to help.
    Married 10.03.2014
    TTC the day we were married
    BFP October 2014 - Due 7/2/2015 - MMC discovered 12/1/2014 (D&C)
  • Moody Monday. Bad sleep= little patience today
  • Nauseous. Unmotivated. Pissy. And exhausted. And kind of over it.
  • fralex711 said:

Well.. I'm having this weird cramping feeling on my right side.. Kind of freaking me out. Not sure if it's normal. Tried switching positions but I still feel the light cramps. Especially when I stand up. :-/

Me too!!! My right side has consistently felt more "active" than the left. Dr. Google says that this is super common and may be caused by round ligament pain (which can be experienced very early in pregnancy) among other things. Cramps that aren't seriously painful and aren't accompanied by bleeding are considered normal.
  • nauseous all of the time. Food has been attempting to make its reappearance but thankfully its staying down for the time being. Always tired too... except at 3 am this morning. First appointment is tomorrow.
  • My bloat is bad. I've only gained about a pound so far but I'm rocking the maternity pants today. I just don't feel like being uncomfortable all day!

Super tired, as usual. I've been feeling like shit at night because I'm exhausted and working F/T, so there's no time for a nap during the day. And when i wakeup 3 times a night to go to the bathroom, my boobs hurt so bad it makes me cringe.

Happy Monday! The Monday blues aren't so bad this week since I only have to get through 2.5 days of work :)
    Me - 26 
    DH - 27

TTC #1 since July 2014
    BFP! Oct 18, EDD July 2, 2015

It's a GIRL!!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I'm so tired! Not Monday blues, I'm tired all the time no matter how much or how little I sleep... So far that's all I've got but the day is long so...
  • A little bit nauseous and extremely tired. I woke up in the middle of the night last night to use the bathroom and my breasts felt like they weighed 300 tons each, it hurt to walk to the toilet. My breasts seem to hurt the most at the end of the day rather then the morning. 

Does anyone else experience this or do they hurt pretty much all the time for most ladies?

• The morning sickness isn't too bad today but nothing sounds good to eat.  I weighed myself this morning and I'm disappointed that I gained more weight than I should have at this point.  (3 lbs. at only 6 weeks).  Super tired.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • fralex711 said:

Me too!!! My right side has consistently felt more "active" than the left. Dr. Google says that this is super common and may be caused by round ligament pain (which can be experienced very early in pregnancy) among other things. Cramps that aren't seriously painful and aren't accompanied by bleeding are considered normal.
    Interesting. All of my dull pain has been on the left.
  • I woke up thinking to myself *I feel pretty good* Then I got out of bed and about fell over from being light headed. Plus as soon as I went to the sink to get a cup for my 18 month old I started dry heaving. Let the fun begin!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • To Fralex711, also my Dr said that normal.. your body is basically creating "cysts" he said nothing to worry about unless it is really bad pain and accompanied by bleeding. My pinching lasted about a week. Now on to the extreme nausea :(
  • I have no patience today. I woke up and immediately had an emergency poop and couldn't eat beforehand. So then I got nauseous from not eating. And you ladies know what that means, it's going to be an all day problem. Had some cramping last night. And definitely bloated this morning. Ugh. I just feel like crap. If I didn't have a vacation for the next couple weeks, I would have worked from home.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Fireflies_titleimage
  • I'm with your slurpeelove... I also have no patience with anyone except my 14 month old daughter. But this is a recurring thing for me.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Was struggling hard this morning. Got a egg and cheese biscuit and a diet coke on the way to work and forced myself to eat most of it even though it was kinda making me gag and I felt so much better afterwards. Water, which I usually love, is gross to me right now, but trying to get something liquid besides diet coke in my system now.

BabyFruit Ticker
    image imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • A little bit nauseous and extremely tired. I woke up in the middle of the night last night to use the bathroom and my breasts felt like they weighed 300 tons each, it hurt to walk to the toilet. My breasts seem to hurt the most at the end of the day rather then the morning. 

Does anyone else experience this or do they hurt pretty much all the time for most ladies?
    My boobs tend to hurt more at night too!

Other than that I've had small headaches the last couple of mornings. Also nausea, indigestion and gagging. Oh and my gas last night made even my cats leave the room.

BFP #1 7/6/2012, EDD 3/13/2013, Delivered 3/14/2013

BFP #2 1/7/2014: EDD:9/14 MC: 1/9/2014 (confirmed via blood work)

BFP #3 7/5/2014: EDD 3/11/2015 MC: 7/15/2014

BFP #4 11/7/2014: EDD 7/17/2015~~Please be my RAINBOW!

My Chart

image image image

All are Welcome!

• JulyMommy24JulyMommy24 member
    edited November 2014
    I am having serious issues controlling my emotions the last couple of days. My fuse is so short, at times non-existent. Thankfully, it isn't with anyone but my husband but my poor husband can't seem to do a darn thing right. I feel bad but at the same time I wish he'd just stop being so darn annoying.  
    image      image 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • No symptoms, but I'm in a fight with DH so I'm feeling very blue and depressed at work. Hoping he gets his act together sometime today so we're not fighting during Thanksgiving. 
    BabyFruit Ticker 
    images image
    Me: 30; DH: 32
    Married since 3/15/08. 
    Pregnancy 1: BFP on 1/24/11 - Molly born on 10/6/11! 
    Pregnancy 2: BFP on 11/5/14 - Baby #2 due on 7/17/15! 
    In between pregnancies, I've grown to love my "other" baby. The "carb baby", that's taken permanent residence in my belly, thanks to my overzealous love of bread, pasta and pastries. Hence my name. :)
  • Dizziness here - I think I need to drink more water or something. I'm wearing sea bond bands, but damn this shit is terrible.
  • I'm stuck on bed rest until I can get more tests done today. I just want to do yoga and play with my dog.
    Read about my motherhood journey and more at http://hallidaynelson.com/

TTGP July Siggy Challenge: Summer Fails
  • I'm sorry @babycarb‌ . My DH and I have had a few doozies in the last few weeks. FX you guys get back on track soon.
    As for me? I feel like I'm constantly hungover. I wake up thirsty and nauseous and I'm tired ALL day.
    This signature is all for YOU. I'm on mobile and can't see crap.
    MMC EDD: 1/5/2015  D&C: 5/31/14
    MC    EDD: 4/21/15 Lost: 8/24/14
    BFP for my Rainbow!! 11/6/14
    EDD: 7/20/15

• babycarb said:
    No symptoms, but I'm in a fight with DH so I'm feeling very blue and depressed at work. Hoping he gets his act together sometime today so we're not fighting during Thanksgiving. 
    Tell Mr.Carb that Lovo said "get your act together and figure this argument out because we don't want Mrs.Carb feeling down.  And flowers and or chocolate help a lot towards an apology!"
    @JustinsLovo THANK YOU! He's being stupid. One of those "I know the fight is stupid but I'm hanging on to my pride for another day" type of guys. So much fun for this pregnant lady. 
    BabyFruit Ticker 
    images image
    Me: 30; DH: 32
    Married since 3/15/08. 
    Pregnancy 1: BFP on 1/24/11 - Molly born on 10/6/11! 
    Pregnancy 2: BFP on 11/5/14 - Baby #2 due on 7/17/15! 
    In between pregnancies, I've grown to love my "other" baby. The "carb baby", that's taken permanent residence in my belly, thanks to my overzealous love of bread, pasta and pastries. Hence my name. :)
  • Definitely need to poop...citricil is not cutting it! Also I ate 2 muffins this morning, didn't touch the nausea at all, and my toilet has been off lately, so every time I pee I have to take the lid off the back to fix it, can you say DONE with that? My boobs also hurt way more at night, than in the morning. Happy Monday!
    Married DH 1/5/13
    BFP #1 4/29/13 Chemical Pregnancy 5/6/13
    BFP #2 7/30/13 EDD 4/12/14
    MMC@9w (found out at 10w) 9/15/13
    D&C 9/16/13
    Started trying again 2/17/14
    BFP #3 4/19/14 Chemical Pregnancy 4/21/14
    BFP #4 8/18/14 EDD 4/25/15
    Began Lovenox 8/18/14
    Heterotopic Pregnancy- Interuterine MMC@6w 8/28/14 
    Found Ectopic 9/16/14 Lost Right Tube
    BFP#5 11/8/14 EDD 7/21/15 Ovulated from Right Ovary!

BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I need to poop.

God me too. Each time I go to the bathroom I get hopeful like maybe now and no, not now.

What kind of juice is going to fix this? I've already tried colace to no effect, and I'm terrified I'm going to have a repeat of last week's constipation, which, I'm not kidding, I almost went to the ER for an impacted bowel because nothing was moving.

I used to give LO pear juice to help her move her bowels, I imagine it would work for adults too. And of course prunes / prune juice.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    I am about to break down and get some Miralax. It is safe during pregnancy and gently helps you go. Even when I go I still feel bloated and constipated
  • Besides this head cold kicking my butt, I feel pretty okay today. I think I got up to pee 5 times last night, which is a new record. And my nipples feel like they're being rubbed off by my shirt. Otherwise, I'm okay so far.
     TTC #1 since January 2014
    BFP #1 03/16/14 EDD 11/28/14 :: MMC Monochorionic Twins 05/09/14 @ 11 weeks
    BFP #2 09/15/14 EDD 05/29/14 :: CP 09/22/14
    BFP #3 10/24/14 :: EDD 06/29/15 *Praying for my RAINBOW!!*

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I slept like shit last night. I was having a restless sleep and all I could think about were posts for GTKY? Weird!
    Lack of sleep is making me really bitchy! Yay today! I think it should get better as the day goes on, hopefully!

image  BabyFruit Ticker

• I was up to pee like 10 times last night.

I haven't had sore boobs at all yet but today they are tender and they look half a cup size larger. 
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Today sucks! My bleeding has gotten worse :( I got to the lab this morning and they did not have my order. I had to leave for work so looks like I will be going back later and getting results later than I thought. I was hoping for results this afternoon and I hope I don't have to wait till tomorrow. I hope everyone who is nauseous finds something that helps them through the day.

TTGP December siggy challenge
    workout fail

Married 5/22/10, DD born 8/24/11, ttc #2 sept '14
     5wks

• Tired, need to poop and feeling incredibly bitchy!!! My co-workers are driving me crazy already!!! So thankful this is a short work week for me!!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Boobs hurt like hell. Tired, bloated, and moody. Nothing else. For those with Monday blues - we are all off Thursday and a lot of us Friday, making it a 4 day weekend for all of us. Just something to look forward :-)
           BabyFruit Ticker      
                Our Rainbow Baby 
                                                                 Image and video hosting by TinyPic                                                    
          Me- 28, DH- 32 ----> together six years, married June 2012
    TTC ---> since the wedding night
    Initial diagnosis of PCOS, currently labeled as unexplained infertility
    Clomid and trigger shot regimen
    BFP 12/20/13, EDD 8/25/2014, baby got his wings at 11 weeks and 3 days.
    IVF - 2 day6 frozen embryos transferred 11/5/14, 9 frozen babies
    BFP 11/9/14, EDD 7/24/2015

• c-elizabethfc-elizabethf member
    edited November 2014
    I am super gassy! My body is making all these weird noises and it is giving me cramps. I remember my ob last time when I was pregnant with dd told me to lay on my left side to help with the gas. It helps for me. I keep cramping on my left side, I have dry mouth, and get waves of nausea here and there. Oh and I'm bloated.
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Finally I woke up this morning and my boobs feel bigger. HA.

Nausea has been coming and going. I switched PNVs at my doctor's recommendation to one that has B6 in it and it has been helping make the nausea much more tolerable.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I'm feeling very anxious about my weight this morning. I'm scared to step on the scale. I was trying to lose weight before this pregnancy and nothing seemed to be working so I'm going into the pregnancy at least 10 pounds more than I'd like. Now my pants are already feeling way to tight and I just feel frustrated. I know it's probably mostly bloat but I really want to have a reasonable weight gain and not have it get out of control. I'm just rambling but I'm very anxious about the whole thing.

Other than that, nausea here and there but I've been lucky so far. Just tired...and no motivation!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"