May 2012 Moms

Christmas gift help please!

So DH and I finally agreed in what to get DD for Christmas. We are getting her a kids table and chairs from ikea and a tool box of art supplies. I found an awesome ladies tool box at Walmart with tons of pockets in the outside and a sturdy handle. Now I need ideas on what to put in it!

I already have: construction paper, scissors, white glue, crayons, a big roll of plain paper, and beads. She got paints, brushes, and a couple of smocks for her birthday that we haven't used up also. I'm also planning on getting pipe cleaners, googley eyes, and Pom Poms. What am I missing? 

Also, I need craft ideas! Lots of them. We do colouring but not much else because I can never think of something simple for her to do. For the ladies on Pinterest please feel free to send me any craft pins you have. TIA

Re: Christmas gift help please!

• Glitter in those shaker bottles. DD loves those little foam letters/numbers/shapes.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Color wonderful, popcile sticks, colored tape, glue sticks, stickers, pre cut out shapes, brown paper lunch bags.

Lucas's fav crafts are to use a glue stick to glue pre cut shapes to paper or to "cut" his own which is ripping paper while holding siccors and glue those.

Making puppets from paper lunch bags, or to decorate bags to put his "things" in. Or just putting stickers all over paper or sticks or what ever!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Loading the player...
  • how about play doh?  I actually prefer the dollar tree version myself, it seems to dry out less quicky and it's only a dollar for about 8 or 10 small containers.
  • Thanks! I will be near a dollar tree today. I will stop in and grab some :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"