February 2013 Moms
Options

What Size Clothing does LO wear?

Just curious where everyone is at. What size tops, bottoms, and sleepers is your LO wearing these days? About how much do they weigh?

DD is wearing mostly 2T tops, although many of them are long in the arms. I just bought her a sweater in 3T since there didn't seem to be much difference b/t that and 2T, and I want these clothes to last a while! She's in 24 month pants, although some of those are getting short. Footed sleepers are 24M, but some of those are huge. She's a little under 23 lbs.

DS is wearing 24M to 2T tops. He's still in 12M pants. :-/ Footed sleepers he's fitting nicely in 24M for now. He can still wear 18M onesies. He's a little under 24 lbs.

TTC since June 2009
BFP #1 2/22/10 M/C 6w2d
BFP #2 October 2010 CP
BFP #3 1/11/11 M/C 8w5d
IUI #1 Aug 2011= BFN
IUI #2= BFP #4 9/18/11 missed M/C, D&C 10/18/11
IUIs #3&4 = BFN
IVF #1 May 2012 = BFP! Twins!!

Fraternal twins born Feb. 2013

Lilypie - (X78c)

Re: What Size Clothing does LO wear?

• Options
    DD is mostly in 24 month clothes. A few 18 month pants and a few 2T outfits. She doesn't wear footed pajamas anymore. Her 2 piece pajamas are 24 months with a couple 2T. She weighed 24.5lbs 3 weeks ago.

Together since July 21 2002

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    DS is pretty much into 2T tops with 24 month bottoms. Jammies are 24 months (with the footies). I can't wait until Christmas. My mom gave me a budget and I am going to splurge. Most of the time, I wait until a garage sale that our local family of multiples group throws semi annually to buy the next size up of clothing, but I really want him to have some nice shirts and pants to have on hand that he can wear down on his own. DD is in 3 month clothing. Her onesies fit nice, but pants are still a bit too big. But she's finally starting to fit the 3 month Pekkele jammies without her feet flying out everytime she kicks her legs. I suspect she'll comfortably fit those for a while yet.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My preemie weighs around 30 lbs and wears 3T.  She can still fit into her 24 month footie sleepers, but not for long.  She cannot fit into 2T swimsuits at all, and I'm going to try 5/6 since she needs a much bigger size.  She has a very, very long torso from her dad's genes, and we only buy dresses and tunics because shirts are too short and forget about fastening a onesie.  She is tall for her age, but mostly it's her top, so she can still wear some 18 month leggings and 24 month pants if they have stretchy waists.  3T pants fit best around the waist but are long, so leggings work well, although they are not warm enough!  She wears leg warmers.  Her feet are growing like crazy and she's in a size 7.

AJ is 2 months and weighs around 15 lbs and is wearing 9 month sleepers...
  • Options
    DS just graduated to 18 month clothing in everything - tops, pants, footed jammies, etc.  I'm hoping he doesn't end up short like his mama. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Roo is in 3T everything except jeans he's 2T. He's in the 92nd percentile for height but only in the 56 percentile for weight. He's big around his chest but has a little waist and is really tall. He wears a size 5 or 6 shoe depending on the brand. He's quite a little monster.
  • Options
    Nicky is in 24 month pants and 2T and 3T tops.  He's 90-something percentile for height and 70-something for weight, so he's a stringbean.  He wears 7.5 - 8 shoe.

• Options
    DD1 (3.5 years old) is in 3T tops and is just starting to outgrow her 2T pants. I think she's hitting a growth spurt right now (eating like a horse), so I think we'll be able to pack away the 2T pants for a month or so before...

...we need to pull them out for DD2, who is quickly catching up to DD1. She's in 24m/2T tops and pants, although I think we still have a few pairs of 18m pants in there. She has always been in the 50th percentile, and we'll see the next time we have a WC appt in February whether that has changed. In comparison, DD1 has been pretty steadily in the 3rd percentile. I'm asked if they're twins pretty frequently.

BFP1: DD1 born April 2011 at 34w1d via unplanned c/s due to HELLP, DVT 1 week PP
    BFP2: 3/18/12, blighted ovum, natural m/c @ 7w4d
    BFP3: DD2 born Feb 2013 at 38w4d via unplanned RCS due to uterine dehiscence

• Options
    2T for DS2

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

• Options
    DD is still wearing some 18 month stuff, but she is growing out of it and the 24 month clothes fit better. She hasn't been able to wear 18 month dresses since summer. She always seems to grow out of footie PJ's quicker than anything else.... she's been in 24 month PJ's for awhile and they are starting to get tight. We have the problem of needing the length of 24 month pants, but she's skinny, so then they fall off of her. My mom has sewn tucks in several pairs of pants that were given to me so she could wear them, but any other pants I buy for her are going to have to have an adjustable waist. She weighs about 24 pounds I think.

DS is in 3 month clothes but the onesies and footie sleepers are getting too small (actually he already can't fit in some of them). 3 month pants seem to be different though, some of them are still long on him. Maybe he has a longer torso and short legs, I've been too busy to even take notice. Ha. He is around 11 pounds at 9 weeks old.
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• Options
    DD is wearing 12 month everything although she does have a few  18month jackets but they are big on her. She weighs 21lbs as of Wednesday when we went to the Dr. for strep throat. She is just really short so bigger sizes have to be rolled up.
  • Options
    L is still in 12 month stuff, but we have started buying 18 month. She is 19 pounds and pretty short so she still wears a lot of onsies
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic      image
    View Full Size Image

• Options
    2t and 24 months. A few 3t Jammie's . He's so skinny though so we do have a lot of 18 month pants
    photo 9304f105-c1e0-4769-a5f5-66ebac0208e2.jpg
  • Options
    We're solidly in 2T but moving into 3T fast. This kid won't freaking stop growing. He always grows out of pants first and his 2T pants are getting pretty snug. He's going to look like a dude wearing skinny jeans soon ;) My emo boy lol.
    Married: August 2008
    DS born: February 2013
    TTC #2: Nov. 14
    Chemical pregnancy 09/16/15
    BFP: 12/25/15 EDD: 09/04/16
  • Options
    Simon's in 2T for everything. Jamie is in 18mo-24mo for shirts and 24mo-2T for pants. 
    image  image

image image

*Spontaneous* OHSS diagnosed 08.06.2012
    Right ovary removed 09.04.2012 via vertical laparotomy
    Essure implant placed on remaining tube 06.13.2013; successful followup scan 09.30.2013

• Options
    Everett is wearing 3T tops, 2T pants, 3T footed jammies, and a size 7.5 extra wide shoe!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Mac wears 3t shirts and footie pj's, 2t pants. He is 34lbs and 34in tall. He's been in 2t since his first birthday and I'm just starting to pack away most of those shirts. He wears a size 5.5 or 6 wide shoe, big guy has tiny feet :)
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    @wineandcake, sounds like our boys are around the same size.

• Options
    DD can still fit into 18 month stuff, but they're getting tight/short. I didn't buy any 24 month stuff because I didn't know the difference between that and 2T. The 2T stuff fits for the most part, maybe just a little long, but if I cuff them once it's fine. She wears a 6.5 shoe. We haven't measured her since her last doctor appointment, but she's probably around 28 lbs.

• Options
    nlp1990nlp1990 member
    edited November 2014
    12 month pants. 18 month shirts. It's all very baggy but he needs it for the length. 9 month onesies. 18 month sleepers. Size 5 shoes. He's 19 pounds and about 31 inches. Tiny little thing.
  • Options
    Skylar just moved in 18 month everything except leggings/tights. For some reason, we still need 6 mo size for those- the 18 mo ones go up to her shoulders!
  • Options
    If a store sells size 18-24 months, then we are perfect. A little too big for 18 months, a little too small for all 24 months. He's 27 pounds and maybe 31 inches? He's really slowed down in growth.

View Full Size Image
    BFP- 5/23/12 EDD- 1/23/13 DS born 2/2/13

Baby BOY #2 coming in May!

• Options
    DD1 (3 y/o) - 2T she's a peanut, only 25lbs and 35 inches.

DD2 (Feb 13 baby) - 12-18 months, she's about 22 lbs and 32 inches.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Baby BROTHER is on the way! ~ EDD 6/12/2015
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    DS wears 2T pants and 3T shirts. He has a really long torso and is a bit of a chunker at 34 lbs, so the 2T shirts tend to ride up a bit. He also has Sasquatch-like baby feet and wears a 7.5 XXW.  
    Did you kidnap my boy? I swear we have the same child.

• Options
    Mostly 24m. A handful of 18m still fit, and she can wear a couple 2Ts as well.

• Options
    He wears mostly 18 month pants, but he has several 12 month pairs that still fit. I bought him a pair of 24 months, and I have to roll them twice. I have been buying 24 /2t shirts, they are big, but not awkwardly so , and I didn't want to have to possibly buying a new long sleeve wardrobe in a few months. As for sleepers, I am cheap, so I buy 2t, figure they will fit next year. He wears a size 6 shoe. Dd wears all 3t, but when I buy new shirts, I go with 4t, but the few 4t pants she has swallow her and are uncomfortable. She is skinny. A few weeks ago, she had an accident at my mom's, and forgot a change of pants, all my mom could find was a pair of DS' 9 month sweat pants, and they fit, as capris.
  • Options
    SidraJediSidraJedi member
    edited November 2014
    DD was 33" and 30lb at 18 mo. I dunno where she is now at 20mo.

She wears some boys 18mo and some 18mo skirts. She is in 2t to 4t pants (that I hem) girls jeans are TIGHT. She has some 24mo and some 2t shirts and some 3t shirts. The 3t shirts are baggy and the 24mo are just barely too short but we an still get away with it at this point. Her one (osh kosh) sleeper is 2t. I'd say on average she is on 2t.

Her size really depends on the brand.

ETA: I forgot that her shoes are 7.5!
  • Options
    30 pounder here, size 2t in everything except coats and pajamas which I buy big. Shoes are 7 or so. She is my big big girl, and if you don't believe me, just ask her: "big girl! big BIG girl!"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    12-18 month. He's a peanut!
    K & C | 9.17.10
    "With You By My Side, I Will Never Be Lost"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    E is comfortably in 24 month onsie, and 2t tops. He wears 24 month bottoms, bit they are still baggy because he had no hips or butt. BUT, he's almost too tall for 24 month one piece pajamas. And because we cloth diaper, sometimes clothes don't fit the fluffy bum.

DD2 is still in some 0-3 setup sperates and onsie still fit, but pajamas are too short. And all though the 0-3 pants still fit her waist, she's got her daddy's super long legs, so they look like board shorts on her, lol! So she's in 3-6 pajamas, small diapers, and a mix of 0-3 and 3-6 onsies. I think she's going to be my tallest kid.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"