Infertility
Options

It's what nightmares are made of...

ktabsktabs member
edited November 2014 in Infertility
I wandered. I shouldn't have, but my curiosity got the best of me. I found myself in the August birth month group. Everything an IF girl fears, all in one little thread. 1. Why do so many girls ask if they should take a test? Take a freaking test! No, you don't have symptoms yet! Just because you had a craving for ice cream doesn't make you pregnant. Why aren't you on the TTC board, anyways? I guess us lovely ladies are the only ones who know to have sensitivity towards one another. I just can't. I think I saw 3 posts on the top of the thread that were girls asking if they could be pregnant. 2. Someone told a girl to just "relax and enjoy it. When I stopped trying, I got pregnant" 3. I saw someone mention how it took them FOREVER to conceive. By forever, of course, they mean 6 months. (@$&#%*!!!!) I like my IF group. It's cozy, friendly and we are all equally bitter and/or jaded by those "other" girls :) But... Seeing @NariaDreaming‌ respond to these girls is worth a trip to the other side! How someone can so gracefully, yet effectively smack these silly posts down with a simple "What does the test (fox) say?" Gif... You, my friend, are gifted!!
PAIF
pregnant after round 2 of IVF. Transferred 2 embryos and (surprise!) was pregnant with triplets. Identicals passed at 8 and 10 weeks. Still have one healthy baby boy with EDD of July 30!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: It's what nightmares are made of...

• Options

I know what you mean. I wandered over to July for reasons unknown and almost immediately decided that it was never going to be a place for me. ugh Infertility has made me a bitter bitch and looking at all the "It was an accident" "I don't want this" posts was ridiculous. Use protection morons.

***Warning: loss and BFP***
    Ticker warning

Diagnosis: PCOS

TTC since 1/12
    Clomid w/ gyn 12/12- 2/12- BFN
    IUI #1- June 2013- BFN
    IUI #2- July 2013-BFN
    IUI #3- August 2013-BFN

IVF #1- OCT/ NOV 2013-BFN
              3 Blasts frozen

FET #1- February 12 2014- BFP!!
                 M/c at 5 weeks 4 days
    FET #2- July 2014- BFN

IVF #2- Retrieval 11/4/14- 12R 12M 10F 1 blast frozen
    11/9/14 Transferred 1 BB expanding blast- BFP EDD 7/28/15

imageimage

BabyGaga
  • Options
    CML11CML11 member
    edited November 2014
    Oh man, you are brave for even wandering over.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You are so courageous! I think I'd have a meltdown if I had to see that stupidity! I'm staying far, far away from those boards.
    Me 27 I DH 29
    TTC since February 2013
    Me: Stage III Endometriosis, Lap '08 w/ Ablations
    DH: MFI

March - August 2014: IUI x4, BFN x3, CP x1

November IVF #1: w/ ICSI, last BCP 10/26, Agonist Protocol: Gonal-F, Menopur, Cetrotide
    ER 11/14 13R;  11/15 13R, 8M, 8F w/ICSI 
    11/16: 3 perfect, 5 overachievers 
    11/17: 5 perfect, 3 slackers
    11/19: Transferred one perfect blast, 5 frosties
    12/3 beta: 996! 12/10 beta: 12,688

"Forget all the reasons why it won't work and believe in the one reason why it will" 
  • Options
    I wander over for comedic relief. Those girls and their gifs are amazing.

***SIGGY WARNING***

Our Story

Me- 35, mild hypothyroidism

DH- 29, low count due to a chromosomal abnormality, only option is IVF/ICSI with PGD.

Married 5/13

TTC since 8/13

IVF/ICSI #1 ER 9/14 - 14R, 6M, 6F, 5 blasts off to PGD- 1 normal female, 2 balanced males

FET 12/8 of 2 frosties - 1 male/1 female - stick babies stick! 

Beta #1 10dp5dt 444! Beta #2 14dp5dt 2,340!  U/S 1/5-- TWINS!!!  EDD 8/26/15

"You'll never see the rainbow if you can't survive the storm"

image    image

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I have to admit, I used to wander over to the TTGP board and read the flames for the dumb "Am I Pregnant?" posts. Seriously the TMI these girls share and expect strangers to confirm they were pregnant was just crazy. In some ways I think a lot of the original posters are fake, with their made up drama. I can't help but wonder if they boycotted answering them, would it stop the posts from surfacing every other day?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"