Late Term and Child Loss

work woes

Hello all. I work at a hospital. The hospital where I lost my son @ 21 weeks. 
All has been well (relatively) until I had to train with a woman who is pregnant. and she works with another pregnant woman. And they constantly sit and talk to each other, near me, about their pregnancies. ETC. And someone, at least once a day, asks about when she's due, all that jazz. And the lady that is training me is whining every day about how tired she is....I feel anger. And jealousy, and resentment. And sadness. 
But mostly, I feel anxiety. I worry about being able to do my job. I had to take a mental health day today (didn't help the roads were pure ice). I couldn't do it. I feel like i'm losing my mind, even though I know it's normal to have days where you struggle.
I just need a big ole hug and some fuzzy blankets and a pile of puppies. 
(If you need puppy piles too, check this out :P https://blog.theanimalrescuesite.com/category/puppies/)
ok.
Thanks for listening...well. Reading...
*Said goodbye to our angel baby July 30. 2014. only had him for 21 weeks in my belly, missing him every day*

Re: work woes

• Hey! We used to be on the Dec14 board together before we left. I'm in a very similar position with one of my coworkers being due 5 days after I was. Completely understand. I've been avoiding book club because one of my good friends is pregnant and I just can't deal with that now. I figure it will take time and there will always be triggers for us. You're not losing your mind, your grieving. *hugs*
  • Oh no! When did you have your loss? I'm so sorry to hear that. And, thank you. *hugs*

*Said goodbye to our angel baby July 30. 2014. only had him for 21 weeks in my belly, missing him every day*
  • Loading the player...
  • **siggy warning**

First, I'm so sorry for your loss.

Lurker here, but I would definitely say something! Do these women know about your loss? If so, they are horribly insensitive. If not, tell them (if you are ready) and ask that they keep the pregnancy bitching to a minimum. I didn't have a later term or infant loss, but I had a difficult pregnancy and I have a vey hard time hearing people bitch about their pregnancy.

How much longer do you have to train with this woman? Can you ask for someone else to train you? ((Hugs)) it's so unfair and hard.
    Natural m/c Oct. 2005

Dx: balanced translocation and LPD

TTC since Oct 2011

BPF 02/19/12, EDD 10/31/12, natural m/c 02/28/12 (4w6d)

IVF (BCPs starting 10/30/12, ER 11/18/12, 5dt of 1 beautiful, healthy embryo 11/23/12)
    BFP 12/02/12, u/s @ 6w,5d showed 2 HBs! Identical twins!!
    Bed rest from 21w-35w due to short cervix, hospital bed rest from 23w-32w due to PTL
    Our rainbows were born 07/19/13 (36w, 5d)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"