May 2015 Moms

****Saturday Ticker Change 11/22****

Week/Fruit:
Symptoms:
Appointments/milestones:
Comments/questions:

GTKY: When you were a little kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?  Any funny, made up occupations?

Me 33, DH 37 -- TTC since Jan'12 -- Low AMH (0.78) & endo, SA w/ low motility
IUI's 1-3 = BFN, IVF converted to IUI 4/13 = BFN
IVF 1.2: 8R 6M 4F -- 2 blastocysts frozen, FET 8/15 = BFP!!
Beta #s = 445;1,098; 9,545  -- EDD 5/2 -- Team Pink!
Camila Josephine arrived 4/30 :)

Re: ****Saturday Ticker Change 11/22****

• Week/Fruit: 15/Navel Orange
    Symptoms: Just some congestion
    Appointments/milestones: I have my second OB appointment Tuesday
    Comments/questions: None.

GTKY: When you were a little kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?  Any funny, made up occupations?  I wanted to be a teacher mainly to have summers off but my freshman year in college I did a placement at a school and was like, nope! Not for me!
  • Loading the player...
  • Week/Fruit: 15 - orange
    Symptoms: mostly just hungry lately
    Appointments/milestones: heard baby's heartbeat this week.. Scheduled an elective ultrasound for two weeks out to find out sex :)
    Comments/questions:

GTKY: When you were a little kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? Any funny, made up occupations?
    I wanted to be an artist.. Nothing too funny.
  • Week/Fruit: 14 , lemon ! :)
    Symptoms: nausea is subsiding . Yay ! Dry heaves every now and then .. RLP, headaches sometimes.
    Appointments/milestones: just had my appointment a few days ago & doctor said my uterus is spot on ! Nothing now until December 19, anatomy scan & doctors appointment same day ! Lol
    Comments/questions: my doctor checked my uterus & I had my ultrasound October 29 at 10w4d.. But when he checked my uterus his comment was " there's definitely a bun in the oven, I just don't know how many loaves !" ... But at my ultrasound there was only one baby that we seen. Confused me.

GTKY: When you were a little kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? Any funny, made up occupations?
    At my kindergarten grad I actually was asked this & said " I'd like to be a mother just like my mother " :)
  • Week/Fruit: 16/avocados
    Symptoms: light cramping
    Appointments/milestones: nothing for a few weeks
    Comments/questions:

I wanted to be a singer, mariah carey was my idol tehee
    Anniversary
    TTC starting 8/2014 :)
    BFP 8/27/14  EDD 5/9/2015 9/25/2014 ITS TWINS!!! <3<3 
    12/25/14 twin boys <3

BabyFetus Ticker

• marijaa333marijaa333 member
    edited November 2014
    Week/Fruit: 15 weeks, orange! 

Symptoms: constipation came back last week with a vengeance. fatigue is getting better by the week, but i'm still far from perky

Appointments/milestones: I had an unscheduled u/s last week due to spotting red, thankfully, all was well!

Comments/questions: Is anyone else developing strange allergies or sensitivities? I think my gastro symptoms are better if I stay away from wheat (but rice is ok). I love bread, so this is quite tragic!

GTKY: When you were a little kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?  Any funny, made up occupations?
    I wanted to be an archeologist. Still think it would be a fun career. Perhaps there's still hope!
  • Week/Fruit: 14/Lemon

Symptoms: Still getting sick from time to time but it's getting a little better. I definitely have more of an appetite these days. My piriformis muscle has been acting up so I've been going to PT. I've got a little more energy these days so I've been getting more done around the house. Yay! :)

Appointments/milestones: I had the NT Scan done on Monday. They should have the results early in the week.

Comments/questions: Finally glad to be in the 2nd Tri!

GTKY: When you were a little kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? Any funny, made up occupations? I wanted to be an astronaut, an astronomer, or a meteorologist. I seriously wanted to be that person that chased storms and went to the hurricanes (even though I was absolutely terrified of tornadoes and would pack all my dolls and run to the basement crying if there were storms nearby). I'm much better these days and was actually thrilled I got to experience a hurricane when I lived on the gulf coast.
    Anniversary

• @maggiet19‌ I ended up being an accountant too. :)
    Anniversary

• Week/Fruit: 13weeks peach
    Symptoms: no, actually I'm finally feeling human again!!!
    Appointments/milestones: no
    Comments/questions: no

GTKY: When you were a little kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? Any funny, made up occupations? I went through teacher, architect, and interior designer all before I was 10. Haha.

Dx w/Intrahepatic Cholestasis of Pregnancy 3/3/12
    Induced 3/13/12 @ 37w2d | DD born 3/14/12 6:31pm 6lbs 15oz 19"
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Week/Fruit: 14/Lemon (I'm echoing the disbelief some of you had about lemons being bigger than peaches)
    Symptoms: Nausea is getting a little better, but I'm a little more achy and crampy...RLP, I think?
    Appointments/milestones: 2nd tri! And a good NT scan this past Tuesday, the tech was able to tell us that the preliminary result was low-risk. Also, is buying a pair of maternity pants a milestone?
    Comments/questions: Just glad to be in 2nd tri and have much less spotting/bleeding. I'm also letting myself be optimistic and excited about things.

GTKY: When you were a little kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?  Any funny, made up occupations? I wanted to be a dolphin trainer or an astronaut. Neither of those quite panned out, haha.

And a little AW of one of the photos from Tuesday. It looks like a baby!! It made everything feel so much more real. :)

BabyFruit Ticker  image
  • @deziniki I feel good knowing I'm not the only one feeling something.  I've been wondering if I'm just being silly thinking I'm already feeling movement.  I describe it as light tapping like morse code right where she is (at least where I always pick up the heartbeat with a doppler).  It could be weird digestive stuff, but it's fun to think it's the baby.

• deziniki said:

Comments/questions: I think I have started to feel baby moving. Occasionally I feel what is like a fast heartbeat about 2" below my belly button and to the side over my hips. At first I contributed it to muscle spasms, but then I realized it didn't quite feel like that. It was like heart palpitations in my uterus area. I also know that baby was sideways, moving head down so it could be likely that baby is kicking me there.

I've been feeling that heartbeat/pulse like feeling below my belly button too! I've been wondering if it's the baby, as well...does anyone here know?

• @laur1020 I just say yes it's movement, b/c I've never felt digestive issues like that before.  But I'm not to the point that I'm announcing to people "OMG, I feel the baby!", since I'm not certain.  I just talk about it with DH...and with you fine strangers on the internet :)

• Week/Fruit:
    17wks/Onion

Symptoms:
    Acne everywhere! Headaches have eased up and my appetite is in full gear. Boobs are huge. Getting a maternity bra this week.

Appointments/milestones:
    Nada this week.

Comments/questions:
    Finally ordered my doppler this week. Started a baby registry. I'm flying home right after Christmas and my side is hosting a shower for me. My sisters and grandmother have been on me about it do they can send invites out. The whole shopping thing is very overwhelming. Who knew all the stuff they have out for babies.

I have always wanted to be a doctor. I am settling for nurse now while in school. I use to tell my mother "Mom, when I become a doctor, I am going to deliver your babies" I've always been fascinated with the human development.

On a side note, my aunt use to tell me manikins in the mall were real people that stood there all day and got to change clothes at night. I was very young, and use to tell her I thought that was cool and I wanted to be one when I grew up since they always had new clothes. I think I was like 5ish. X_X
    Pregnancy Ticker       
                                                BFP: September 1st, 2014
                                                   EDD: May 2nd, 2015

• Late as always

Week/Fruit:15/Orange - for some reason I am excited orange seems like a lot of progress.

Symptoms: Not much really still a little tired - my back seems to ache a bit I think from sleeping on my side more.
    Appointments/milestones:Was supposed to have one Friday but had to cancel since my old doc didn't transfer my records in the 2 weeks they had to do it so now appointment is Dec 3rd due to Thanksgiving in between.
    Comments/questions: Not really right now.

GTKY: When you were a little kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? Any funny, made up occupations? I wanted to be an airline attendant since I wanted to travel the world - I thought that would be glamorous and I could even have my home built in a plane which I guess is what lead me to thinking about interior design.
    Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"