November 2013 Moms
Options

WWN13 Do RE: Heat

TJHineTJHine member
edited November 2014 in November 2013 Moms
T just went down (hadn't slept since 10:30 AM. After I came upstairs I realized our heat isn't working. It's in the 30s out tonight, but his room is currently 65 and I don't want to wake him. He's wearing fleece jammies and a fleece sleep sack. Would you:

WWN13 Do RE: Heat 19 votes

Call oil man and have him come tonight. T will wake
31% 6 votes
Call oil man and have him come first thing in the morning and bring T upstairs with you (and wake him up)
68% 13 votes

Re: WWN13 Do RE: Heat

• Options
    Gah, there was supposed to be a third option, stupid poll. The third is call
    Oil man and have him come in morning and leave T unless it drops under 60 in his room.
  • Options
    Perfect thank you @LizB8943‌. I do have a space heater if it gets unreasonably cold.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Option 3 :) Sounds like he's super cozy!
  • Options
    Wow glad that worked! I was going to agree with Liz. We had a cold snap in early Nov and chose not to turn our heaters on. It got down to 31 and upstairs was still in the 60's in the morning.

N '13 January Siggy Challenge
    ~*~ Winter Weather Fails ~*~
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    sunshin41 said:

I love that you have an oil man!

Ha, I probably shouldn't call him that. He owns the HVAC company we have, and after Tim died the company was very kind to us, and we started calling him the oil man. Either way though, he's been really nice to us and a huge help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"