TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

Bi-Weekly Wine and Cheese Party

It's that time again. This is our bi-weekly check in. Feel free to let us know how life is; you can b!tch, you can moan, you can brag, you can cry, whatever you want. Enjoy!

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Bi-Weekly Wine and Cheese Party

• @wickedsugar - glad for the no new issues.  Do they have a plan in place on the cataracts, or are they just monitoring them for now? Where are you thinking of going on your trip? We're thinking about a trip in February for the same reason. My H is already sick of winter and we are only on the second week of cooler weather.

• Loading the player...
  • @buggirl72‌ thanks for the check in. I love the soft grey color!

@wickedsugar‌ have fun planning. We're nowdiscussing a possible Feb trip as well.

AFM: today is cd2, now 5 failed IUIs. I'm a mess today. We were away all weekend at a spiritual type convention. I always say that there aren't a lot of irl women that I relate to, IF and loss wise. Of course, the speaker that I didn't go to today shared her IF story. My husband was there so he bought me the cd. All he had to do was mention that she spoke about IF and tons of suppressed emotion bubbled over.
    I think we're moving to IVF...

4 Losses (2003, 2008, Apr 2012, & Oct 2012)
    All RPL and IF testing with multiple REs = normal

5 IUIs = BFN

All AL are welcome

• @ktlovess‌ he is adorable!!

5 IUIs = BFN

All AL are welcome

• Awesome snacks... Hello ladies,

@buggirl72 nice work on the painting. Touch ups always happen. Nice color choice.

@wickedsugar planing a trip somewhere warm sounds like fun.

@Rachaeleigh  ((hugs)) we are cycle twins this month. 

@ktlovess I just want to hug that puppy...so cute. :x

Decided I wasn't ready to get up after I made breakfast so I came back to bed... it is warm. I have to go into work for a meeting with my staff on my day off...wah. 

On the ttc front having 5 letrozole TI failed cycles my RE want to try iui this cycle which most likely puts me at having the iui on thanksgiving.

***TTCAL January siggy challenge ***
  • @rubysi‌ (((hugs))) cycle buddy

5 IUIs = BFN

All AL are welcome

• BookishMommaBookishMomma member
    edited November 2014
    Hi ladies. As you may have noticed, I'm back on the TTCAL side. Started spotting on Thursday, just 2 days after we'd seen a heartbeat on ultrasound at the RE's office. The spotting turned into bleeding, which landed me in the ER and turned into miscarriage #4 since this time last year. I don't even know how to feel. Except for crampy, which is pretty intense at the moment.

@buggirl72 love the gray and gold color scheme

@wickedsugar I'm going away in Feb. (Key West) to get away from the cold. The trip was planned before we knew about this last pregnancy & loss, but now we need it even more. Hope you can get away somewhere.

@rubysi Welcome to the wine & cheese party

@ktloveless congrats on the new pup! I really want a 2nd dog. It might be the hormones talking.

@rachaeleigh ((Hugs)) for starting a new cycle. Bleh.

edit- typo
    DX: I'm a Recurrent Loser
    Me (35) + DH (37) - Married Sept. 2007
    BFP #1 - DS born 7/11/11
    BFP#2 11/13/13 - EDD 7/29/14 - M/C at 5w3d
    BFP #3 12/28/13 - EDD 9/7/14 - M/C at 4w6d
    BFP#4 3/27/14 -  EDD 12/5/14 - Girl lost to 45X at 8w6d - D&C 
    BFP#5 10/15/14 - EDD 6/30/15 - M/C at 7w2d
    BFP #6 1/5/15 - EDD 9.16.14 [CLICKY for progress]
    In search of a image

• @buggirl72‌ great color choice! I love the pic!

@wickedsugar‌ have fun planning a warm vacation! I'm so over winter already!

@ktlovess‌ that puppy is so cute!! Give him lots of cuddles from me!

@Rachaeleigh‌ big hugs! I'm so sorry you had a failed cycle. More hugs!

@rubysi fx for your iui!

As for me I'm in a funk this week. I had a busy week at work and have just been blah all weekend. I can't really say why or what's wrong. We did get our first blast of winter and that's never fun lol. I'm hoping for a better week- my birthday is this week so that should be a bright spot. Other than that my new meds are doing their job- my energy levels are much better! I have a lot to be happy about and I need to focus on that.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • @skategirl128‌ so sorry you're feeling in a rut. The onset of winter does that to me, too.
    BFP #1 - DS born 7/11/11
    In search of a image

• @buggirl72‌ I love the color! Such an improvement. How is YH doing after the biopsy? I missed the update if there was one.

@wickedsugar‌ The trip sounds fun! I hope you enjoy the planning and anticipation as well - it will make the time go by more quickly.

@ktlovess OMG! I am in love with Higgins! So very cute.

@Rachaeleigh‌ I am sorry about the failed cycle. I hope the IVF process goes smoothly.

@rubysi The timing for the iui kind of sucks, but I am glad there is a plan in place. FX it gives you something to be extremely thankful for next year.

@BookishMomma‌ (((hugs))). Sorry you feel physically crappy on top of everything else.

@skategirl128‌ Sorry you are in a funk. Maybe it is just the weather. Happy (early) birthday!

AFM: I survived the 90 minute MRI procedure. It wasn't awful, but I'm not voluntarily signing up for another one. The anticipation made it worse, actually. Surgery is scheduled for December 17th. I am already dreading that. It is an open surgery (not robotic) so we are looking at 4 - 6 weeks of recovery. Blah.

NTTCR: I started the new position today. I am a little overwhelmed - I think there is a bit of a learning curve and I am going to just be trained and then go out on my leave. Not ideal timing.
    TTCAL January Siggy Challenge: Animals in the Snow

About Me: 

AMA 35 :  DH 33
    BFP#1 1/26/14 (EDD: 10/7/14).  MMC 3/10/14 D&C 3/14/14
    RE Consult 11/3/14 - AMH 2.25 "great" . FSH 7.10 . Low Vitamin D
    Myomectomy 12/17/14.  Benched until March.

My Ovulation Chart
  • @BookishMomma‌ I hate that you're back. (((Hugs)))

@skategirl128‌ sorry that you're feeling blah. The winter darkness really does a number on me

@meredithcarole‌ I'm glad that the mri wasnt too bad. I hope that you're training goes smoothly so that you can at least feel a little better about being off (maybe?)

5 IUIs = BFN

All AL are welcome

• @BookishMama1012 ((hugs)) I am so sorry. 

@skategirl128‌ Happy Birthday! 

@meredithcarole I am sorry the surgery has bad timing. Hopefully you will enjoy your job once you have been trained.

• Hello my loves! I have in a pretty crappy place, but I can kinda see some light on the horizon. TTC wise we are taking two cycles off meds and just focusing on us. We will NTNP for the first time ever! I have been vacillating b/w being happy we made that decision to wishing we had moved forward to our next protocol. I dunno. I am sure I will never truly be super happy with the decision, but I am glad we are doing it. 

Non-TTC wise, I have been commissioned by my mom to make her a wreathe for her door. So I am going to work on that this week, as we are going down to see her this weekend. Also, H is really struggling with the fact that his mom can no longer take care of herself and he is having to talk to his family about putting her in either assisted living or a nursing home. 

@buggirl72 I LOVE  that color. Those curtains look amazing!! Can't wait to see the full finished project!!
    @wickedsugar I hope y'all enjoy your trip in Feb. The cold just started to hit down here, so I can only imagine how terrible it is where you are. I am glad they have a good plan of action regarding the cataracts. ((Hugs)) love!
    @rachaeleigh ((Hugs)) sweetie. I am so sorry for the failed cycle. IF is such a bitch!!
    @ktlovess Higgins is such a cutie!! I am so excited for y'all!!
    @rubysi I am sorry about the failed cycles. FX the IUI will work ((Hugs))
    @BookishMomma All my love and ((Hugs)) sweetie. I am so very sorry for this. I hope your RE has a good plan for you moving forward. 
    @skategirl128 Happy early birthday!! I hope you are able to get of your funk and have a blast. Any fun plans for your bday?
    @meredithcarole FX for a fast and smooth surgery and recovery. I am sorry it has to be an open surgery, that part sucks. Yay for the new position, I hope you get the hang of it quickly. 

Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    DX: stage 2 Endo 2012, PCOS 7/2/14,  HSG 6/11/14, Lefty open!!
    BFP#1, EDD: 4/27/14, Missed EP confirmed: 9/23/13, R tube removal: 9/25/13 
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    Clomid/TI#2=BFN, Clomid/TI #3=CP
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15
    On a treatment break: 2 natural cycles. Saving money, sigh*

Goodbye my sweet babies. We miss you so much
    All Welcome

• Thanks for all the extra hugs and birthday wishes! I'm really thinking it's the weather- it's far too soon for all this snow lol!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • @megrae12‌ I know it's hard to not be moving forward in protocol but good for you making the decision to take a break! I think it's important that we allow our bodies time to rest

@HoldingOutHope‌ I'm always impressed with your workout dedication.
    Please let us know about biopsy results

5 IUIs = BFN

All AL are welcome

• @HoldingOutHope I <3 you hun. I am glad you are getting a way for a long weekend, although why you are going to the cold beats me. I am super impressed with your workout dedication and slightly jealous! I am glad you are happy with the way things are going TTCAL wise, I can imagine it would take a lot of pressure off. ((Hugs)) sweetie. 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• @Katieisoptimistic That first RE appointment is a doozy. Make sure you take a notebook for notes. Also, write down any questions you have now so you won't forget to ask him. ((Hugs)) sweetie. It's not as bad as it sounds, promise. I may take you up on the chat offer, I am sorry about your dad. 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• @Kateisoptimistic‌ so many (((hugs))). I'm really struggling with a certain friendship bc of that exact same thing. Ugh, I just feel sad about it

@HoldingOutHope‌ I hate not having answers. It really makes this whole process more frustrating. Sorry :-(

5 IUIs = BFN

All AL are welcome

• @Kateisoptimistic‌ Good luck at the RE! I hope you walk away from the appointment feeling armed with information about tests and such so you can get a game plan. For mine, they did try (unsuccessfully) to get 14 vials of blood. Eat a large breakfast. They also did an ultrasound and a quick pelvic exam.

@HoldingOutHope‌ I'm sorry. "Nothing" as an answer is, in many ways, more disappointing that "something." ((hugs))

About Me: 

My Ovulation Chart
  • @EurydiceNymph All my love and ((Hugs)). We can be bitter and angry together. H told me last night that I really needed to stop being this bitter person I have turned in to. I politely (read bitchy) informed him that I could feel what I feel when I feel it per his instructions from last week. He didn't appreciate it, but what can he do? I am here if you need anything, ok? I hate you are in this place. 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• @PetraStonegirl‌ I am sending you lots of t & p's that Mr stone is not one of the 40. I hope better days and less tears for you... hugs.

• @PetraStonegirl‌ I am sorry. That is really scary and frustrating. I sincerely hope YH escapes the cuts. Thanks for the tip on the band to help with recovery.

About Me: 

My Ovulation Chart
  • @PetraStonegirl‌ - my heart is aching for you right now. I hope Mr Petra is not one of the 40.

• @PetraStonegirl I just want to wrap you in the biggest ((Hugs)) ever. Also, I want to build you a blanket fort. I understand how scary that is, we went through that with H and his job earlier this year. It was so scary living from week to week wondering if that would be his last. I will be praying and thinking of you. 
    Multiple TTCAL 1IF 3
    imageimage
    Clomid/TI #1=BFN, 
    BFP #2 CP, EDD 7/12/15

All Welcome

• @petrastonegirl I'm sorry you and your H are dealing with so much stress. Big ((hugs))
    BFP #1 - DS born 7/11/11
    In search of a image

• I'm late to the party, but wanted to pop in and say hi and give ((hugs)) to all of you.

@Rachaeleigh  If you wind up going the IVF route, please feel free to lean on me as a resource.  I will answer any of your questions if i can!  I hope you're feeling a little better.

@petrastonegirl  Oh Petra, I really really hope your H's job is secure.  You're in my thoughts lady.  xo
    ----
    *I am no longer regularly posting on TB because of the fucked up debacle of Jan 2015 when administrators banned long-term members and mods with no notice and completely dismantled a community full of women who cared about each other.  If you see me posting it's only to give support to a poster who needs it or to post something important enough that I need to say.  I am no longer responding to  anything other than issues that affect people who I care about*
    37 years old, MH is 42
    TTC since 2010; Dx Unexplained Infertility; possible male factor 
    August 2012 through June 2013:  6 IUIs with clomid and trigger shot, all BFNs
    7/2013, Pregnant! Unmedicated--we were on a treatment break
    8/20/13 no heart beat; 8/23/13 d&c
    3/15/14 IVF #1:  Lupron/Follistim/Menopur; ER 3/10 resulting in four transfer grade blastocysts, transferred one pretty blast and froze the remaining three. BFN. 
    Natural FET in May cancelled because the universe hates me my hormones were not cooperating.
    6/24/14 FET #1: transferred two pretty embryos; BFN   
    8/28/14 FET #2: BFP, ended in Chemical pregnancy

Done with medical intervention and getting used to the idea of CFNBC.  

All welcome
  • @PetraStonegirl‌ I really hope that your husband doesn't lose his job. Many prayers coming your way

@LizBlue‌ thanks :-)

@Hawkward‌ hi :-)

5 IUIs = BFN

All AL are welcome

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"