October 2012 Moms
Options

WE finally made it to FRIDAY!!!

TGIF!!! I'm so glad it is Friday! I thought the week would never end! And I actually got some sleep last night.  Wesley slept from 1030pm to 7am .  I feel so new today!!! Still all the coffee is needed!

Happy Friday O12!
<:-P

Re: WE finally made it to FRIDAY!!!

• Options
    I called my mom yesterday and asked her to come and help me out this weekend. Between the twins and Alexis I have not gotten any of my homework for my master's done since before I delivered.
    Lilypie - Personal picture    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie - Personal picture    
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DH and I are going out for drinks tonight for some baby friends who are moving soon. I feel like it's a waste of a babysitter since it's not until 9. I'm in a funky mood and don't really want to go but know we should.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• Options
    Glad everyone is on the mend @mambonumber5‌
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Options

@mambonumber5‌ I know, but to C he is "moose"

My C calls him the "big puppy". At least moose is close :)
  • Options
    Our daycare is closed next week and the week of Christmas. So mh took off next week and I'm off Christmas. So he's going to be home alone caring for the girls for the next week. Should be interesting. I was thinking about doing a deep clean and then putting out the holiday decorations, but then it dawned on me my house is going to get trashed next week. MH is good with the girls but he doesn't multitask. Taking care of them and picking up after himself is unlikely. Actual chores getting done is impossible. I think I'll wait til next weekend for the deep clean.
  • Options
    scrumpfy said:

@mambonumber5‌ I know, but to C he is "moose"

My C calls him the "big puppy". At least moose is close :)
    A calls him Fen. :) Kristoff is Kuh-tuff.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"