New to The Bump

New to bump - hello!

Was reading a topic that had me in stiches and joined from there! Am on a forum but its a bit quiet and I could do with the occasional laugh other then the odd bit of pee that trickles down my leg when I sneeze.....awkward.

Apart from that, hi im sarah, im 31, I have 4 kids and one on way - no I don't pop them out for benefits as my poor git of a husband has to work. I say that as I've had so many geeks say your doing it for benefits! No you asshole I'm doing it because I love my kids, thought of that?
I live in a village in the fens, cambridgeshire, with my hubby, kids and 2 dogs, 5 cats and rodents.

Look forward to chatting to yous all.

Yes Im random and slightly mad.

Re: New to bump - hello!

• Hi! I'm also new here :-)

I'm Emma, 30, and I've got a 2 month old daughter called Alexandra (Alex, and made up pet names...!) I'm a teacher currently taking a sabbatical to bring up LO and I live in Spain with my fiancee. No pets yet but hoping to get a doggie at some point! I'm originally from Sussex but I've lived in Spain on and off for seven years now.

Nice to meet you!
    Angel Babies 2006/2013

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    photo 927377_597909067004694_2088584792_n.jpg

photo Bianca-Del-Rio-RuPauls-Drag-Race-Calm-Down-Beyonce-Gif.gif
  • Hi!
    I'm also new here.

I'm Nikki. I'm 28 and ttc #1. I've got BOTB like mad!

Nice to meet you guys!
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi there! I'm Natalie, 27 and getting read to TTC. We have one kitty and are thinking of getting a pup in the near future. Nice to meet everyone!
    MC 5W5D - 5/13/16
    MMC 9W0D - 2/16/17 - D&C 2/24/17