Two Under 2

For 3u3 Mom's, did third come earlier or later?

For those who have 3 under 3 or close to it, did number three come sooner than the other two? I am just windering if the birth space makes a difference. My dr. said in general, it can go either way, but he means third child in general. DS1 came 40.5 and DS2 at 39 weeks. I am in no rush as we still have a ton to do, but around the same time as DS2 would be just lovely. Geesh,I have been pregnant for years. :) this question is purely out of curiosity. TIA!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: For 3u3 Mom's, did third come earlier or later?

• My third was actually my latest. DD1 was born the day before her due date. DS was induced 4 days overdue (my bp was out of control), but i went in for my induction with DD2 at 8 days overdue, but she didn't actually come until the next day, by emergency c.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Oh my! Wow. Thanks for replying. I have a feeling I will be in the same boat.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I always have c-sections but was having contractions the morning off at 39.3 with DD#2 and NOTHING with DD#3 at 40.1
    Me - J.R. - 05/1986
    DH - J.I. - 08/1986
    Married - 09/22/2006
    DD#1 - A.E. - 12/15/2009
    DD#2 - N.R. - 11/07/2011
    DD#3 - S.R. - 05/20/2013
      DS - R.E. - 10/03/2014

Absolutely in love with our 'big' family!

I'm also a proud Auntie to a crazy little girl, her brand new baby sister, a little man on his way in the next month, and a sweet little mister we will miss forever!!!
  • I always have c-sections but was having contractions the morning off at 39.3 with DD#2 and NOTHING with DD#3 at 40.1
    Yikes!
  • I was induced with DS and had him at 40w6d, DD1 came on her own at 41w4d, and DD came on her own on her due date.
  • I had my first at 39.5 weeks, second was a scheduled induction at 38w due to IUGR and #3 was 39.5 weeks also. 
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • I have pregnant longer with each subsequent child.
    DD: 35w 2d
    DS1: 38w 2d
    DS2: 38w 3d

Hoping this next one doesn't follow the trend.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"