September 2014 Moms
Options

Hello!

Re: Hello!

• Options
    MBano said:

bumwaters said:

GUISE! Newborns are hard work, mkayyy! I mean they eat several times a day AND you have to, like, change them and stuff! You have to get everything done while they sleep for 7 hours at night! I HAVE NO TIME TO BUMP. Til now. Not suspicious at all.

Not at all! I have had the time.. Just not the want / urge.. Like I said, I've lurked here and there, but had no desire to post. I did now bc I was in the mood, bc I wanted to. What the hell is so wrong with that?

Wait, I thought you wanted to sign on when you were tagged but your iPad spazzed? Now you don't have the want/urge? What's wrong with that, is the fact you are lying.
  • Options
    Ecat504 said:
    Can I make you a list of why not?

Go right the fuck ahead. Entertain me.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    bumwaters said:
    GUISE! Newborns are hard work, mkayyy! I mean they eat several times a day AND you have to, like, change them and stuff! You have to get everything done while they sleep for 7 hours at night! I HAVE NO TIME TO BUMP. Til now. Not suspicious at all.

Not at all! I have had the time.. Just not the want / urge.. Like I said, I've lurked here and there, but had no desire to post. I did now bc I was in the mood, bc I wanted to. What the hell is so wrong with that?
    Wait, I thought you wanted to sign on when you were tagged but your iPad spazzed? Now you don't have the want/urge? What's wrong with that, is the fact you are lying.

There is clearly something fucking wrong with you. Clearly!! I DID sign on AND I even started to write a post about my son's birth story. A few minutes into it, my iPad froze and erased everything, so I gave up. Since then, I lurked and skimmed through the posts and did not want to post anything. Today, I did. WHAT THE FUCK IS SO HARD TO FUCKING BELIEVE????
  • Options
    MBanoMBano member
    edited November 2014
    Proof!

"Warning: really long story.
    My water broke the morning of 9/11 @ around 9:30 unexpectedly (I was 39 weeks 5 days and thought "this is it!"). Even though I was GBS neg., my OB still wanted me to come in right away. I found out I wasn't even in labor and wasn't even dilated at all, Michael just apparently tried stretching out too much and broke my water. Because I was completely closed, they went ahead and started me in pitocin. I originally wanted a natural birth, and tried to labor without any drugs, but after 3 hours and absolutely NO progress, that just wasn't realistic, as it ended up being a long night. At about 6 pm, I got the epidural, and, even though I labored through the next morning, it definitely helped me relax and progress quicker. @8:15am the next morning, I was ready to push. Thankfully, I only had to push for about 45 mins and @9am (on the dot), Michael Todd Dearing was born weighing 6lbs 7oz and 20.5in ( but he was cone headed, so might shrink up to an inch). Because my water was broken for so long, he had to be out in antibiotics. We are currently still I'm the hospital because his jaundice levels spiked this morning. We are praying his levels come down with the phototherapy and will know more later tonight. I am an emotional wreck. I am so glad he doesn't have to be in the NICU or anything, but it is definitely hard not being able to hold him, when all I want to do is smell his sweet baby smell. The nurses are amazing and they even have let me feed him in the nursery when there aren't any procedures being done in the babies. He just takes too long BF at the moment, so they are supplementing with formula to get the jaundice down as quick as possible and i am pumping what colostrum I have so they can add it into the bottle. We love him so much and just want to bring him home!!"

My son was born on 9/5 at 759 pm! And his name is Alexander Michael Roddy! My water did NOT break naturally! The doctor broke it!

• Options
    bumwaters said:
    okay I'm all for showing someone their stupid ways.. but at least to a TINY bit of research before claiming AE. Not defending either person, but a simple google search of screen names will prove they're not the same person. Unless she went as far as creating a whole fake facebook and pinterest.

THANK YOU!!!
  • Options
    I love that you keep saying there is something wrong with me but you are the one that came back here and created yet another shit show. Clutching pearls, I may faint.
  • Options
    I love that you keep saying there is something wrong with me but you are the one that came back here and created yet another shit show. Clutching pearls, I may faint.

Uh no. You're the one with the fucking accusations. You're the one who fucking created the shit show. I simply wrote about my experience with my baby. I definitely may have worded it wrong, but you, are to blame for this shit.
  • Options
    @SmileyGirl18‌ - You have a point, but, why lie about your child's birth story? That's horrible
  • Options
    MBanoMBano member
    edited November 2014
  • Options
    I have not lied about a damn thing! And my post was nott meant to be insensitive in any way!
  • Options
    MBano said:
    @SmileyGirl18‌ - You have a point, but, why lie about your child's birth story? That's horrible
    There was just a catfish on another board who made up herself, her kids, and her whole life. Soooo..... maybe its horrible, but its not a stretch that someone would do it. 

.... What is a catfish? I could never think of doing that. In a way, it's bad karma and in every single way possible, is just plain wrong.
  • Options
    @Ecat504‌ - fuck off.
    You have a PM.

Got it & replied.
  • Options
    CUBBIESMAMA3CUBBIESMAMA3 member
    edited November 2014
    Holy hell Batman!!! This is what happens when I go to work? GD!!!
  • Options

okay I'm all for showing someone their stupid ways.. but at least to a TINY bit of research before claiming AE. Not defending either person, but a simple google search of screen names will prove they're not the same person. Unless she went as far as creating a whole fake facebook and pinterest.

But didn't the J14 catfish have a fake Facebook and Pinterest accounts?
  • Options
    jht14 said:

Why yes she did. Am I'm seriously laughing at the fact that I started this shit show. Really mbano? Are you blaming me that you've been called out on your lies, the things YOU have said?
  • Options
    Why yes she did. Am I'm seriously laughing at the fact that I started this shit show. Really mbano? Are you blaming me that you've been called out on your lies, the things YOU have said?

Back for more? Ok. I'll bite. WHAT lies?!
  • Options
    @mrsdanielleM2010‌ - I swear to God! I knew NONE of this! The first few weeks of Alexander coming home, I did not log into TB, if I had known, I would've shown my support! It is all complete and absolute news to me!

(You pop back in today and expect what? Open arms? Were you here to open your arms to the momma whose baby had hydrops? Were you here for M's first surgery? Were you here to kvetch with the people who went two weeks overdue? Were you here to find out Z is due with her rainbow baby? Were you here for gg's triumph over nait? These are people you know and purported to care about. The newbies get a pass for not finding us until after these important events. You don't)

Also, today, was NOT to stir the pot.

• Options
    MBano said:

Uh no. You're the one with the fucking accusations. You're the one who fucking created the shit show. I simply wrote about my experience with my baby. I definitely may have worded it wrong, but you, are to blame for this shit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

No.

You and @Ahlome08‌ might not be the same person, but this shit show has you written alllllllll over it.

^^^ September Signature: TV series I plan on binge watching with my newborn I do what I want. ^^^

image    image

<3 Gage Douglas 09.04.2014...my sunshine after the rain.

• Options
    This thread shows how supportive you regs are of each other. :)>-
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    @conradraging‌ , @mrsdanielleM2010‌ , @trebekastan‌ , @MrsLaLaBug‌ , @tromboner‌ & any other reg I forgot to tag..... Where is mermz? Is she ok?
  • Options
    @MBano‌, I don't believe you didn't know what the regs here were going through. I also checked to see if you were still logging in frequently. You want us to believe you logged in all the time and lurked the board, but didn't click any of the regs posts about the health of their babies? Either way, it's selfish.

I cannot change the way you think. I know what I did, I know what I know. I honest to God, did not know.
  • Options
    kmbk27 said:
    @conradraging‌ , @mrsdanielleM2010‌ , @trebekastan‌ , @MrsLaLaBug‌ , @tromboner‌ & any other reg I forgot to tag..... Where is mermz? Is she ok?
    Now I know you're fucking with us.

Uh no. I haven't seen a post from her in a long time.
  • Options
    MBano said:

She hangs out over in parenting a lot these days. Last I saw her she was doing well.
  • Options
    tromboner said:
    She hangs out over in parenting a lot these days. Last I saw her she was doing well.

Oh ok!
  • Options
    @bumwaters‌ No sarcasm. Since I'm a newb, I don't know the ins & outs of the relationships you've all established.
  • Options
    Wow, ok.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"