September 2014 Moms
Options

Hello!

Re: Hello!

• Options
    What the fuck has the world come to?!? After months of lurking, and don't say you haven't cause we've been watching you, you decide to come back and think you aren't going to flamed or call out in your stupid bullshit? @Ahlome08‌ disappears and @mbano shows up. Yeah no coincidence there. Major eye roll.

I have been lurking. I even said I did. Coincidence? Whose @Ahlome08‌? Are you insinuating that I was using a different name?

Sorry hunny. I don't do that shit.

Barf. Did u just call me hunny? If you have been lurking you would know who that is? Are u really going to play dumb? You say incredibly stupid shit but making an AE is one thing you won't do?!? =))

Ha!! Stupid. Lurking, yes, but not to the point of reading all the drama that goes on. I don't read the posts extensively. I skim through them.

I can't believe You think I have different names. I have a newborn to take care of! You should know the time and energy that takes! I do not have the time nor the want to make another login and start crap with you all.

• Options
    MBanoMBano member
    edited November 2014
    What the fuck has the world come to?!? After months of lurking, and don't say you haven't cause we've been watching you, you decide to come back and think you aren't going to flamed or call out in your stupid bullshit? @Ahlome08‌ disappears and @mbano shows up. Yeah no coincidence there. Major eye roll.

I have been lurking. I even said I did. Coincidence? Whose @Ahlome08‌?
    Funny, @Ahlome08 also had issues with there/their/they're, who's/whose, etc.

Wow, thanks for pointing that out! (Not sarcastic) I never make those mistakes. I have alexander in my lap and am typing quickly. Look through all my other posts, you'll see, I hardly madly ever make grammar mistakes. I try to catch them before I post. Edit- auto correct.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ecat504Ecat504 member
    edited November 2014
    Burp
    ECat504
    SO
    SD (11/2010)
    DD1 (09/2014)
    DD2 (10/2015)
    Baby Girl #4 (11/2020)
  • Options
    Bye Felicia
    ECat504
    SO
    SD (11/2010)
    DD1 (09/2014)
    DD2 (10/2015)
    Baby Girl #4 (11/2020)
  • Options
    kelbel716 said:
    MBano said:
    @kelbel716‌ - I was in NO way trying to put anyone down. I was simply writing about my baby and my experience w him. There is NOTHING wrong with FF. As long as the baby is being fed, all is well. I am sorry if I offended anyone with my post, that was not my intention.
    Actually, that was my point. I actually DON'T think you intended it to be a put down, I'm just trying to point out that regardless of intent, it is coming off that way and perhaps you could save yourself a lot of hassle by doing a double check of how it might read before posting. 

Thank you & trust me, I absolustely WILL do that in the future! Again, I am really sorry for offending you.
  • Options
    No one believes you skipped the first FFFC that broke 100 posts in the past few months. Everything past page one was about @Ahlome08. Admitting you know who she is? Believable. Pretending you don't know? image

Don't believe me. IDGAF. I'm gna go look now.
  • Options
    Well I know I'm not the only one, but I'm DYING to know... How is it going with your SO???

Surprisingly, really well. He is great with the baby and things with him and I are totally different. He isn't as quick to jump.
    And his kids that you spoke so very highly about?

Donald 16, lives with his mother now & Tyler 12, is amazing with him. He freaks out though, when the baby spits up, but thats to be expected. Sometimes, he gets jealous of when SO plays with the baby and not him. Otherwise, he really is great with him. He likes to hold him, which I did not expect to happen.
  • Options
    MBanoMBano member
    edited November 2014

kmbk27 said:
    kelbel716 said:
    MBano said:
    @kelbel716‌ - I was in NO way trying to put anyone down. I was simply writing about my baby and my experience w him. There is NOTHING wrong with FF. As long as the baby is being fed, all is well. I am sorry if I offended anyone with my post, that was not my intention.
    Actually, that was my point. I actually DON'T think you intended it to be a put down, I'm just trying to point out that regardless of intent, it is coming off that way and perhaps you could save yourself a lot of hassle by doing a double check of how it might read before posting. 

Thank you & trust me, I absolustely WILL do that in the future! Again, I am really sorry for offending you.
    Righhhht. Shouldn't you have learned that lesson after the last shit show?

..... Yes
  • Options
    ashaw512 ashaw512 member
    edited November 2014
    MBano said:

MBano said:

I have been lurking. I even said I did. Coincidence? Whose @Ahlome08‌? Are you insinuating that I was using a different name?

Barf. Did u just call me hunny? If you have been lurking you would know who that is? Are u really going to play dumb? You say incredibly stupid shit but making an AE is one thing you won't do?!? =))

Ha!! Stupid. Lurking, yes, but not to the point of reading all the drama that goes on. I don't read the posts extensively. I skim through them.

I can't believe You think I have different names. I have a newborn to take care of! You should know the time and energy that takes! I do not have the time nor the want to make another login and start crap with you all.

Apparently you do or you wouldn't have come back? Yes we all know what's it's like to have a newborn and if you have all that time to lurk you sure as hell have the time to have an AE and post.
  • Options
    CarmAlarm said:

Didn't @Ahlome08‌ apologize and say she was only gonna offer support and then disappear and now here is bano being all "so sorry I will check my posts more carefully !" With the same tone.

You said your computer froze so you refused to log into tb but you've logged in daily. Explain

It's all lies. I wonder if she's truly a catfish. It's too coincidental.
  • Options
    CarmAlarm said:
    Didn't @Ahlome08‌ apologize and say she was only gonna offer support and then disappear and now here is bano being all "so sorry I will check my posts more carefully !" With the same tone. You said your computer froze so you refused to log into tb but you've logged in daily. Explain

I was here before ahlome, why make a different log in then use my original? That's just odd. No, not daily, more like once a twice a week during MOTN feedings.
  • Options

Apparently you do or you wouldn't have come back? Yes we all know what's it's like to have a newborn and if you have all that time to lurk you sure as hell have the time to have an AE and post.

What does AE mean?
  • Options
    MBano said:

What does AE mean?

Never mind. Just looked it up. JFC! On my son! I do notttt have an AE!
  • Options
    MBano said:

CarmAlarm said:

Didn't @Ahlome08‌ apologize and say she was only gonna offer support and then disappear and now here is bano being all "so sorry I will check my posts more carefully !" With the same tone.

You said your computer froze so you refused to log into tb but you've logged in daily. Explain

I was here before ahlome, why make a different log in then use my original? That's just odd. No, not daily, more like once a twice a week during MOTN feedings.

Uh because of your last shit show! That's the point of an AE! Holy fuck at stupidity. Now you come back and expect open arms?? I don't think my brain can handle much more of this fuckery.

Oh @mbano weren't you suppose to have an apartment and leaving your SO? What made you stay?
  • Options
    MBanoMBano member
    edited November 2014

CarmAlarm said:
    Didn't @Ahlome08‌ apologize and say she was only gonna offer support and then disappear and now here is bano being all "so sorry I will check my posts more carefully !" With the same tone. You said your computer froze so you refused to log into tb but you've logged in daily. Explain

Uh because of your last shit show! That's the point of an AE! Holy fuck at stupidity. Now you come back and expect open arms?? I don't think my brain can handle much more of this fuckery. Oh @mbano weren't you suppose to have an apartment and leaving your SO? What made you stay?

Yes I was. I didn't want my son growing up without his dad and brothers. Don and I extensively talked it over and decided we both need to change some things about ourselves if we want to be a family.
  • Options
    It had to be said.
  • Options
    MBanoMBano member
    edited November 2014
    @SmileyGirl18‌ - Donald, because he's a very angry kid, not so much Tyler. But in the past year, tyler has changed drastically. He is calm and patient with the baby. Not at all what I expected. When we first came home, Donald was still living with us, he couldn't care less, he would point every little thing that bothered him out. "He cries too much, why do you change him on the couch, why do you walk around with him at night, I can't sleep, ECT" As it was, I kept the baby in the bedroom. I didn't want him around Donald, he still is super angry. Tyler helps me Immensely, if I'm doing something and the baby starts crying, he picks him up and plays with him. He's even started to try and change diapers!
  • Options
    It had to be said.

....what did you call me out on?
  • Options
    Well I know I'm not the only one, but I'm DYING to know... How is it going with your SO???

Surprisingly, really well. He is great with the baby and things with him and I are totally different. He isn't as quick to jump.
    And his kids that you spoke so very highly about?

Donald 16, lives with his mother now & Tyler 12, is amazing with him. He freaks out though, when the baby spits up, but thats to be expected. Sometimes, he gets jealous of when SO plays with the baby and not him. Otherwise, he really is great with him. He likes to hold him, which I did not expect to happen.
    Well, color me flabbergasted. It's good that those kids who treated you like shit and seemed all around bratty have magically changed their ways!

Donald is still the same, worse maybe. He won't even talk to his father. Tyler though, has changed. Don thinks it's because he has started a new school and is maturing.
  • Options
    nilvero said:
    Why come back now? Don't even say oh bc you have a newborn... We all have newborns and have been able to post here and there.

No specific reason. I wanted to come back when I was tagged. But then my iPad froze and I gave up. Since then, I lurked here and there, but was too engulfed in baby and house and stuff to write a post to re introduce myself. Today, I happened to have the time, the baby was sleeping / nursing, so I figured, why not?
  • Options
    MBano said:

It had to be said.

Your AE, your lies.

So you claim your not @Ahlome08‌ even tho she disappears on Nov 18 and you magically appear today, oh but you don't even know her yet you have been lurking. Your SO and step kids have magically transformed one is better and one is worse. When did he move? And your SO had stopped being abusive so he can stay in your child's life. The shit your spewing isn't adding up. What are you doing now, isn't your time consumed by your newborn?
  • Options
    It had to be said.

Your AE, your lies. So you claim your not @Ahlome08‌ even tho she disappears on Nov 18 and you magically appear today, oh but you don't even know her yet you have been lurking. Your SO and step kids have magically transformed one is better and one is worse. When did he move? And your SO had stopped being abusive so he can stay in your child's life. The shit your spewing isn't adding up. What are you doing now, isn't your time consumed by your newborn?

He moved around a month and a half ago. Yes, he did, what's so hard to believe in that? He's still half sleeping half nursing. Wtf is so hard to believe? The stuff "I'm spewing"? Wtf is wrong with you??
  • Options
    nilvero said:
    Why come back now? Don't even say oh bc you have a newborn... We all have newborns and have been able to post here and there.

No specific reason. I wanted to come back when I was tagged. But then my iPad froze and I gave up. Since then, I lurked here and there, but was too engulfed in baby and house and stuff to write a post to re introduce myself. Today, I happened to have the time, the baby was sleeping / nursing, so I figured, why not?
    Lol!!! Is today the only day your baby has been sleeping/nursing??
    Lol, good point! No, not at all. Usually I try to sleep when he sleeps, or catch up on my shows. Today, I did neither and was the TB :)
  • Options
    MBano said:

MBano said:

It had to be said.

Your AE, your lies.

So you claim your not @Ahlome08‌ even tho she disappears on Nov 18 and you magically appear today, oh but you don't even know her yet you have been lurking. Your SO and step kids have magically transformed one is better and one is worse. When did he move? And your SO had stopped being abusive so he can stay in your child's life. The shit your spewing isn't adding up. What are you doing now, isn't your time consumed by your newborn?

He moved around a month and a half ago. Yes, he did, what's so hard to believe in that? He's still half sleeping half nursing. Wtf is so hard to believe? The stuff "I'm spewing"? Wtf is wrong with you??

Yes the shit spewing out of your mouth. When someone is emotionally abusive they don't change overnight. I just don't believe it.
  • Options
    bumwaters said:
    Still wondering where @alhome is...

Me too! I really hope she pops up soon bc I'm sick of these accusations! It's complete lunacy! And no, I have had many other opportunities, but I didn't take advantage of it. Today, I happened to be on TB and decided to re intro. JFC! Lay off me!
  • Options
    Your baby has been sleep-nursing for 2 and a half hours. Lying liar called, he wants his FLAMING PANTS BACK.

You bet your ass he has. I let him sleep on me. He uses my nipple as a pacifier. I love when he sleeps on me.
  • Options
    I bet she pops up if you sign off.
  • Options
    It had to be said.

Your AE, your lies. So you claim your not @Ahlome08‌ even tho she disappears on Nov 18 and you magically appear today, oh but you don't even know her yet you have been lurking. Your SO and step kids have magically transformed one is better and one is worse. When did he move? And your SO had stopped being abusive so he can stay in your child's life. The shit your spewing isn't adding up. What are you doing now, isn't your time consumed by your newborn?

Yes the shit spewing out of your mouth. When someone is emotionally abusive they don't change overnight. I just don't believe it.

No, he hasn't changed over night. He's not perfect, we are not perfect. We still fight, but as I said, he's not as quick to jump. He is trying! It's a work in progress!
  • Options
    bumwaters said:
    GUISE! Newborns are hard work, mkayyy! I mean they eat several times a day AND you have to, like, change them and stuff! You have to get everything done while they sleep for 7 hours at night! I HAVE NO TIME TO BUMP. Til now. Not suspicious at all.

Not at all! I have had the time.. Just not the want / urge.. Like I said, I've lurked here and there, but had no desire to post. I did now bc I was in the mood, bc I wanted to. What the hell is so wrong with that?
  • Options
    I bet she pops up if you sign off.

I bet she won't.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"