September 2014 Moms
Options

Thankful Thursday

What makes you thankful today?

Re: Thankful Thursday

• Options
    I'm thankful that my family are all so willing to help and watch the baby. It's nice to be able to go out on a date night knowing that you completely trust the person watching your child. I will eventually have to use sittercity or something to find a babysitter if I want to do something sans baby with my family but its nice to put it off for a while.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am extremely thankful for DH taking his full 12 weeks off through FMLA. It isnt paid, but having him home is wonderful. He goes back to work in 3 weeks and I am already sad.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Very thankful for feeling healed from childbirth. It really helps to feel better physically to get back to our new "normal". :)

• Options
    I'm so thankful for my mom. Our relationship wasn't great for a few years but now she's my best friend. I appreciate her so much more now that I'm a mother. I also feel bad for all those asshole things I did during my teen years.
  • Options
    I am thankful for a healthy baby :)
  • Options
    I'm thankful I found this board. I'm not the most frequent poster but I've learned so much and reading all of the different perspectives on family and motherhood has been really cool.

And it's very entertaining...you regs are the best, please know there are many of us silently love titing and cheering you on when you call out the trolls!
  • Options
    Today I'm thankful for the SIL who is hanging out tonight since I pulled a muscle in my neck/shoulder that makes me lock up while doing simple tasks like changing diapers.  She made us brinner and is playing video games while waiting to jump in as needed. I'm so lucky to have married such an amazing man who has a sister who, despite being 8 years younger than me, I can call one of my best friends. Also yay for video games and movie sleep overs.  It's an ol fashioned girls night tonight.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"